Jedi Knight

#4 Posted by Veektarius (4836 posts) -

Tie Fighter

#5 Posted by Brodehouse (9950 posts) -

Parasite Eve

#6 Posted by Rafaelfc (1348 posts) -

Resident Evil

#7 Edited by Turbyne (98 posts) -

I'd more than enjoy a HD collection of Dark Cloud, along with a third game.

Also looking forward to SUPER HD collections of games. Turning HD games even more HD and shit. I can't wait.

#8 Posted by djou (875 posts) -

I wouldn't mind seeing the "mature" Jak and Daxter concept art that Naughty Dog floated turn into a game. Maybe Spyro? Would also love to see a Valkyria Chronicles or Vanquish sequel. And I hope Rare is doing something good for the next Xbox, new Perfect Dark (?) Banjo (?)

#9 Posted by TyCobb (1972 posts) -

I don't believe I have seen so many spelling errors and typos in a thread title and username.

To answer the question -- Resident Evil. Turn it back into Survival Horror and possibly use the GameCube version as the basis. That was such a great remake.

#10 Edited by Rorie (2906 posts) -

FREESPACE

Staff
#11 Posted by Scrawnto (2450 posts) -

Even though Homeworld is no longer in Relic's hands, I have to hope that someone successfully revives it some day.

#12 Posted by cloudymusic (1118 posts) -

Bushido Blade.

#13 Posted by triviaman09 (802 posts) -

What is the sudden fascination with Crash Bandicoot? I loved me some Crash Bandicoot back in the day, but that game needs to stay back in the day.

#14 Edited by BeachThunder (11941 posts) -

I believe the correct spelling is ga'ames.

#15 Edited by mellotronrules (1192 posts) -

i was just about to 'be that guy' and say "actually i'd like as many new IPs as possible." but then,

@brodehouse said:

Parasite Eve

and come to think of it, i'd TOTALLY be down for another eerie rpg-esque-horror thing like parasite eve. especially if it involves mitchondria, because the actual biology behind them is INSANE.

#16 Posted by StarvingGamer (8241 posts) -

Zone of the Enders

#17 Edited by SomberOwl (672 posts) -

I agree with Crash Bandicoot, but it would have to be done my Naughty Dog.

• SOCOM
  • Twisted Metal
#18 Posted by Stonyman65 (2707 posts) -

Somebody posted this awhile back (I forget who) but they said an MDK reboot would be cool. I agree.

Bring Resident Evil back to it's roots.

#19 Edited by Zlimness (555 posts) -

Arcanum

Star Control

Freelancer

Freespace 2

Hardwar

Inca 2 (Fuck you, I liked it)

Police Quest

#20 Edited by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -

Another Banjo game would be awesome. I would prefer it to be in the style of the N64 ones, but if RARE were to try something new like with N&B again, I wouldn't mind.

Also, it wouldn't be a "Resurrection" exactly, but can we please have Kingdom Hearts 3 now?

#21 Posted by wrecks (2257 posts) -

Half-Life

#22 Edited by Kidavenger (3553 posts) -

I didn't play the last few Suikoden games so I don't really know where that series is at other than dead, but I wouldn't mind another one of those.

@brodehouse said:

Parasite Eve

@zlimness said:

Star Control

These would be great too, especially Star Control, I can barely imagine how amazing that game could be with all that Skylanders money backing them up now.

A proper KotOR sequel would be about the only thing that could redeem Bioware at this point and it seems like something they have to make, gimme that too please.

#23 Edited by onyxghost (309 posts) -

I'm already getting mine...The Witcher...

#24 Posted by Jimbo (9811 posts) -

Toy Commander

Gladius

Skies of Arcadia

#25 Edited by Gaff (1757 posts) -
  • A proper Secret of Mana game.
  • Chrono Trigger / Cross.
  • Valkyria Chronicles.
  • Vagrant Story.

#26 Posted by BaneFireLord (2935 posts) -

Star Wars Battlefront.

#27 Edited by Krataur (362 posts) -
  • Jak
  • Zone of the Enders
  • A non-open world Burnout game
  • Dark Cloud
  • Excitebike
  • Pokemon Snap
  • Advance Wars
  • TIMESPLITTERS!
#28 Posted by Schmollian (262 posts) -

Unreal. Not Unreal Tournament, mind you (although that would be awesome as well). I want to see a return to the wide open environments of Na Pali.

Also Freelancer.

#29 Posted by Cold_Wolven (2220 posts) -
  • Syphon Filter
  • The Suffering
  • Jet Set Radio
  • Conker
  • Perfect Dark
  • Turok
  • Oddworld

#30 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1247 posts) -

I want Kingdom Hearts 3, a game that should of at least been announced by now. Another Bully would be awesome. A Banjo-Kazooie or Conker game would be cool. I want another Metroid. I think that's it right now...

#31 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5511 posts) -

I'd love to see another Viva pinata and Nuts and Bolts game by rare. It'd also be nice to see the Last guardian show up in some form. Other than that,

• Kingdom Hearts 3
  • Final Fantasy
  • Valkyria Chronicles
  • Half Life
  • Knights of the Old Republic
  • Pokemon Snap
  • Condemned
  • Vanquish

#32 Edited by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -

Superman 64. Think of what they could do now!

#33 Edited by Turtlebird95 (2389 posts) -

What's with you and all these next gen threads?

#34 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

Burnout Paradise and Mirrors Edge

#35 Posted by Nautilus1515 (51 posts) -

Freedom Fighters

#36 Posted by DarthOrange (3864 posts) -
#37 Edited by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

Battle fucking fronts III.

Mirror's Edge a close-ish second.

#38 Posted by Sinusoidal (1506 posts) -

Crimson Skies

#39 Edited by Angouri (231 posts) -

Valkyria Chronicles. Sega's best franchise this generation, and they let its western appeal die by putting it on the PSP. So annoyed VC3 is never being released in English.

Baten Kaitos. I really liked this series on the Gamecube, but getting Tri-Crescendo and Monolith Soft to make a game again seems unlikely, especially since Nintendo now owns Monolith :(

PERSONA 5. CMON ATLUS.

#40 Posted by Grilledcheez (3947 posts) -

MONSTER RANCHER

#41 Posted by mlarrabee (2961 posts) -

Having just finished Resident Evil 4 for the first time (the "HD" remake), I'd love to see an HD version. One that actually updates textures and models and doesn't just patch in widescreen support.

And a sequel to Unreal would be great.

And why not throw in Star Control while we're at it?

#42 Posted by donfonzie (206 posts) -

Tenchu and Mirrors Edge.

#43 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4811 posts) -
#44 Posted by tonyp2121 (169 posts) -
  • Battlefront 3
  • Dead Rising 3
  • Just Cause 3
  • Mirrors Edge 2
  • Fallout 4
  • A New Megaman game

Couldnt think of anything spectacular but these are some games that I wish I could will into existence.

#45 Edited by SomberOwl (672 posts) -

A brand new Pursuit Force on PS4 would make me ecstatic.

Other franchises that would be nice to see on next gen consoles include MAG, PlayStation All-Stars, MK vs DC, Dead Head Fred and Deadlight.

@somberowl said:
  • Twisted Metal

They have to do another one of these right? This and Gran Turismo are the only franchises to appear on all PlayStation consoles.

Yeah I would hope they feel obligated too. I could only hope though it harkens back to the likes of Twisted Metal 2 and somehow Jaffe gets involved again. That would be righteous.

#46 Edited by Zaccheus (1793 posts) -

Which gaames to do you want to see ressurected in NextGen

I find the title of this thread truly fascinating.

#47 Edited by Maddman60620 (130 posts) -

JADE EMPIRE!!!!!!!

but really I think new ideas are needed, I'm tired of the endless well of reboots & rehashed characters made to light a flicker of nostalgic safe easy buck that entertainment has used as its bread and butter for way too long... its nice to have call backs to past favorites but the new should be a re-skinned imagining of dig-dug in the "modern" day....

#48 Posted by Krataur (362 posts) -
#49 Posted by Maddman60620 (130 posts) -

@krataur: If anything should be rebooted for next gen, It should be a good 10-15-20-25-30-35yr old titles that haven't seen any love since who knows when, A 3D Spulunkeyish Dig Dug with a female lead character with next gen PhysX....... I can get behind that!!!

#50 Posted by TheHT (11262 posts) -

Battlefront (no Jedis unless they're an actual class rather than characters)

Freedom Fighters

Jedi Knight

@keres said:

Bushido Blade.

Fuck. Yes. Provided I can play it with a damn controller. It wouldn't surprise me if someone wanted to bring that back as a motion game. Although, that might be cool.... no no no, this is how Red Steel happened.