• 52 results
#1 Posted by UtamiJogjaf1 (25 posts) -

whatever this game have released or it will be released.you can post any game you are waiting here.

#2 Posted by JaredA (806 posts) -

I am watitng for The Last Guardian

#3 Posted by DelroyLindo (387 posts) -

Dishonored, uk release

#4 Posted by _Chad (956 posts) -

Persona 4 Golden.

#5 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

Far Cry 3, AC3, N4S:MW, XCOM and Dishonoured.

#6 Posted by ProfessorEss (7123 posts) -
#7 Posted by Nightriff (4338 posts) -
Box Art (PS3)
Logo
#8 Posted by Xpgamer7 (2342 posts) -

AC3/Bioshock Infinite/The Last of Us/Sim City/Hitman:Absolution/GTA V(Rockstar spring annual release?)/Miami Hotline/Mark of the Ninja PC/Virtue's Last Reward/Metro: Last Light/The next Layton game

Of course I can't afford any of them so I'll be waiting...a while. Skyrim purchase 2013!

#9 Posted by fetchfox (1158 posts) -

Oh god.. so many. These are at least three titles I'm really looking forward to.

#10 Edited by Franstone (1057 posts) -

The War Z - Dishonored - Assassin's Creed III - Metro: Last Light - Bioshock Infinite

I'd say Halo 4 but I gots no xbox no more.

All I can think of at the moment that will be out soon, sure there are more...

Oh yea, Far Cry 3

#11 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8060 posts) -

I might pick up Doom 3 BFG.

#12 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5750 posts) -

The last game I'll probably buy this year for $60 is Hitman: Absolution. I might pick up X-com or Borderlands 2 if they go on sale for black Friday. 

Really looking forward to Shadowrun Returns in January. Hopefully my PC will be able to run it.

#13 Posted by Rohok (550 posts) -

ArmA 3

#14 Posted by ShockD (2381 posts) -
#15 Posted by Rafaelfc (1282 posts) -

I was looking forward to buy XCOM: Enemy Unknown tomorrow, but the release date was stealthily changed to 10/23 with no explanation or reasoning given... brazil sucks ass for gaming

#16 Posted by UtamiJogjaf1 (25 posts) -

@Rafaelfc: so bad news.you have to wait a long time.If you thirst to get it.you can try to use vpn.you can refer this guidance.

#17 Posted by BeachThunder (11262 posts) -
#18 Posted by Vexxan (4598 posts) -
#19 Posted by Rafaelfc (1282 posts) -

@UtamiJogjaf1 said:

@Rafaelfc: so bad news.you have to wait a long time.If you thirst to get it.you can try to use vpn.you can refer this guidance.

well, it IS readily available on steam here, but I only have an ass old imac, I'm getting it for the 360... which is taking a while to getting here. but thanks

#20 Posted by MocBucket62 (1040 posts) -

These are the three I'm waiting for:  

#21 Posted by AndrewB (7190 posts) -

@BeachThunder said:

Also, the Absolution of the Hitman. But mostly Virtue's Last Reward. My GOTY would be locked in right now if it weren't for me waiting for that game with rabid anticipation.

#22 Posted by runnah555 (148 posts) -

New GTA

New Read Dead

New Elder Scrolls

#23 Posted by MetalBaofu (1267 posts) -

The next game I buy will probably be The Unfinished Swan. As far as full retail releases go, I'm considering getting Ni No Kuni, but I'm not sure. Aside from Ni No Kuni I can't think of a retail game I might want to buy. I tend to buy more XBLA and PSN downloadable games than full retail games. I've got into the habit of renting most of those through Gamefly.

#24 Posted by Marcsman (2875 posts) -

For this year. COD BLack OPS 2.

#25 Posted by HerbieBug (3840 posts) -

Hitmans! :D

#26 Posted by believer258 (11039 posts) -

I want Dishonored, Borderlands 2, X-Com, Halo 4, and Doom 3 BFG this year.

#27 Posted by JoeyRavn (4886 posts) -
#28 Posted by Rainbowkisses (472 posts) -
#29 Posted by Demoskinos (13851 posts) -

As far as im concerned DMC is the only thing I care about right now.

#31 Posted by GunstarRed (4730 posts) -

Resident Evil 7

#32 Posted by Daiphyer (1274 posts) -

Watitng*

Anyway, I am looking forward to

Hitman: Absolution

Need For Speed: Most Wanted

and maybe Black Ops 2?

#33 Posted by Fredchuckdave (4479 posts) -

Waiting for the price to tank on either XCOM or Borderlands 2 or possibly Dishonored though I imagine that will sell decently enough. Looks like XCOM is going to win out in the price race. I'm really good at AC multiplayer but eh, no beta and no knowledge of what they're changing in AC3 makes it kind of specious and I'll only have a month or two to play at most, but I'll buy it if the price tanks as fast as it did with Brotherhood and Revelations.

#34 Posted by That1BlackGuy (217 posts) -

I changed my stance on getting them at launch now and only counting titles coming out this year:

• Halo 4
  • Hitman: Absolution
  • Okami HD
  • Assassin's Creed III/Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

That's pretty much it actually.

#35 Posted by Wesker411 (75 posts) -

@ShockD said:

#36 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

I'm still waiting for Persona 4 Arena, still no word on when its coming out, but I'll be ready when it does.

#37 Posted by _Zombie_ (1462 posts) -

Waiting for Injustice and ACIII, myself.

#38 Posted by Genkkaku (730 posts) -
Artwork
#39 Posted by EpicSteve (6438 posts) -

Need for Speed.

#40 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (1215 posts) -

The Last Of US

Injustice: Gods Among US

Black Ops 2

Metal of Honor

Young Justice: Legacy

Assassins Creed 3

#41 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3627 posts) -

Halo 4. That game looks better and better the more I are.

#42 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3627 posts) -

See. Not are. Damn you Dietrich!!!

#43 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2141 posts) -

Halo 4, Far Cry 3, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, and Doom 3 BFG Edition.

#44 Posted by RAMBO604 (137 posts) -

Halo 4, need something new and multiplayer focused to obsess over. I've checked out on CoD for good and I only touch BF3 on double XP days if I catch word of them on Twitter or something.

Excited for the campaign but that multiplayer is looking to be exactly what I need. Also really pumped for Assassin's Creed 3 but I seriously don't know if I can get that game out of the way in a week in time for Halo 4. Why must you release so many good games at the same time publishers? How is that good business?

#46 Posted by j0lter (213 posts) -

Hitman: Absolution

#47 Posted by huntad (1930 posts) -

Assassin's Creed 3 and Hitman Absolution.

#48 Posted by Hourai (2795 posts) -

I just got Dishonored, but I shall only buy Assassin's Creed 3 for the remainder of this year since everything else looks bad.

#49 Posted by Sayishere (1838 posts) -

Hitman!!

#50 Posted by Just_an_other_muffin (90 posts) -

Dishonored. As someone who doesn't enjoy stealth games all that much, but immensely enjoys stabbing dudes in the face, I will wait for a steam sale for to pick it up.