#51 Posted by Dantekiller (206 posts) -

super mario 3 i beat that  game like 50 times back in the day of nes 

#52 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Mass Effect 1.

I had 26 saves to choose from when importing to ME2.><

#53 Posted by rosebud04 (360 posts) -

the original Bioshock, about 5-6 times

#54 Posted by jasondaplock (260 posts) -

Super Smash Bros. Melee. Probably closing in on a thousand. 

The less obvious answer (that comes to mind) would be The Thousand-Year Door. I've beat that game either six or seven times.

#55 Posted by MoonlightMoth (462 posts) -

Bayonetta, for each of the difficulty settings and other times just for the awesome boss battles and end sequence.

#56 Posted by ajamafalous (11845 posts) -

Probably Diablo 2.

#57 Posted by FireBurger (1479 posts) -

Probably Hitman: Blood Money. I usually can't stand replaying games, but the multiple approaches to the missions made it fun to go through again.

#58 Posted by ESREVER (2666 posts) -
#59 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5806 posts) -

Lord of The rings, the Twin Towers.

I don't know how many times I played it, but I took a glance at my stats once.

I had over 100k killks with Legolas, another 50k with Aragorn, and probably another thousand or so with Gandalf. That game is addictive as hell, I wish I could find my cartridge again.

#60 Posted by TheMasterDS (2015 posts) -

Probably Paper Mario.

#61 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3482 posts) -
@KillyDarko said:
" @mylifeforAiur said:
" Portal- I've finished it 3 times^^ "
Hehe, same here-- it's definitely the XXI century game I've finished the most times ^^ "
Roman numerals, aye? Classy lad, you ;)
#62 Posted by TonyBlue87 (291 posts) -
I go back to Rocket Knight Adventures on Genesis every few months or so.  The number of times I've completed it are well into the double digits.  The old school Super Mario Bros. also tops my list, along with Kirby's Adventure.
#63 Edited by Deeveeus (479 posts) -

Most likely MegaMan 2 or 3....cannot count the times I have finished those games over h years,,,,I still sit to knock those out from time to time. 

For a more recent set of games...MGS and RE2 I have finished a bunch of times. COD 1 I have finished 3 or 4 times

MGS2 on PS2 I finished 2-3 times, MGS3 3-4. 

I have not done it on any game in the new cycle (No wait, COD4...but thats almost as short as MegaMan2)...I just don't have time like I did when I was in Jr High/High school 

EDIT: WAIT, that last bit is total lies! I finished Resistance 2 a few times, Uncharted 2 as wlll

#64 Posted by raiz265 (2233 posts) -

Lylat Wars (Star Fox 64) 

No idea how often exactly, but I'm pretty sure it's no. 1.

#65 Posted by EpicBenjamin (623 posts) -

Finished Resident Evil 4 about 46 times. Man, 2006, those were the times!

#66 Posted by Badhands (399 posts) -

I have beat fable 1 12 times since it came out, second would probably be Halo 1 or halo 2 from back in the day when those where really the only good co-op games. I also have beat ME1 4 or 5 times, same with Gears of war one and two, half life 2- episode 1 and 2 about 4 times.... I have beat a lot of games a lot of times.

#67 Posted by haggis (1677 posts) -

Probably Mass Effect 2, which I have finished five times now, I think. Then Fallout 3, with three or four finishes. I'm sure I played through Grim Fandango, the Monkey Island games, and a few really old Sierra games (King's Quest, Police Quest, Hero's Quest/Quest for Glory, and Space Quest series) a half dozen times each, but it's been too long for me to remember exact numbers. Not to mention those old LucasArts adventure games. Back then I'd play games over and over again, not so much now.

#68 Posted by ch3burashka (5004 posts) -

I've 100%-ed Beyond Good and Evil 5 times in a relatively short time. Can't wait to play it again on a new console. You bastards better buy it this time so that we can get a sequel.

#69 Posted by Kermity (75 posts) -

Years and years ago I was on my ninth playthrough of Super Mario RPG, that's probably mine
#70 Edited by MythDarK (535 posts) -
Mega Man III 
Played it almost everyday in my early days. And I still pick it up every now and then.
#71 Posted by Vonocourt (2116 posts) -

Probably the Van Helsing game based on the movie. I don't know why, but I found myself just doing runthrough after runthrough. I believe my quickest was seventeen minutes.

#72 Posted by Delta_Ass (3255 posts) -

Mass Effect 2. Beat it 4 times in a row.

#73 Posted by jozzy (2041 posts) -

Super star wars on the SNES when I was a kid. At least 25 times, great game.

Nowadays I have to many games to do something like that. Only game I can remember finishing more than once is Mass Effect 2. Did it 2 times now, and a third one on the way.

#74 Posted by spankingaddict (2659 posts) -

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves like 16 times...

#75 Posted by TooWalrus (13135 posts) -

Probably ocarina of time... N64 a couple of times, PC, Gamecube, wii... Every once and awhile I get the urge to play it again, Can't wait for 3ds.

#76 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

Mass Effect 5x 

3 times on PC, 2 times on 360. I hate the 360 version, the shitty frame rate and controls make it really annoying to get through but I did need those saves. :@

#77 Posted by Asrahn (552 posts) -

Sonic 2. 

I have no way to remember exactly how many times, but I know it was many.

#78 Posted by Sjosz (485 posts) -

There are undoubtedly games that I beat more times, but Super Mario World safely sits at a dozen or more completed games.
Final Fantasy 7, beaten that game 8 or 9 times, each time with well over 100 hours in. The original Mass Effect is sitting at 6 complete playthroughs for me.

#79 Posted by Tally_Pants (591 posts) -

Would have to say Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, I think I've owned and beaten it on every port Nintendo has put out....multiple times lol
Second place would either be Super Mario RPG or Donkey Kong Country

#80 Posted by Jasta (2217 posts) -

Half-Life 2 or The Thing.

#81 Posted by Rattle618 (1463 posts) -

Dragon age, maybe ME2

#82 Posted by ViciousAnchovy (725 posts) -

I can't think of a game I've played through more than three times. I seem to play games I really like three times. The longest game I've played through that many times is Tales of Symphonia. It's possible I've played through Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask four times, but I'm not sure if I have.

#83 Posted by wh1terav3n (656 posts) -

Mass Effect 1, I think I beat it 8 times? 9 times? I lost count.

#84 Posted by CountYourBlessings (166 posts) -

Dead Space, 3 times on Xbox, twice on PS3 and twice on PC,  Ignition once on both and Extraction 7 times on Wii

#85 Posted by DuhQbnSiLo (2139 posts) -

Mass Effect, I beat it about 7-8 times.

#86 Posted by Seiken_Enhasa (101 posts) -

I've beaten Final Fantasy Tactics 20+ times. Most of those were straight character challenges (playing through the game using just one class).

#87 Posted by Wasara88 (332 posts) -

I have lost count on MGS 1&2. I had 2 pages of saves in MGS2 and all of them had atleast one playthrough in them, so the total count is well over 20. Same goes for the first halo. In current gen. I counted that i have over 450h logged in Mass Effect (summed up the total of every profile), ME2 with every class (twice on ilfiltrator and vanguard) finished MGS4 7-8 times, Reach almost five times and Dragon Age: Origins twice. Pheew that's alot of hours.

#88 Posted by Jeust (10473 posts) -

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, for about 9 times. 

#89 Posted by Skald (4367 posts) -

Uncharted 2, Chrono Trigger, Dead Space, Final Fantasy VI...

Not sure exactly.

#90 Posted by natetodamax (19170 posts) -

I finished Mass Effect 1 a bunch of times. Not sure how many though.

#91 Posted by bitcloud (646 posts) -

Uncharted 2 three times.

#92 Posted by HarlequinRiot (1098 posts) -

I rarely ever replay games anymore. In terms of games I've played all the levels the most times....probably James Bond Nightfire for the Gamecube. I really enjoyed that game and would play it a lot to get the awards. I also played a crap load of Gauntlet Legends on the N64. Those are pretty much the only games I really "replayed".

#93 Edited by Skytylz (4029 posts) -

I'm gonna say KOTOR, beat that game atleast 10 times.    

Edit: actually, i've %100 Super Mario bros. 3 about the same number of times.  

#94 Posted by spazmaster666 (1965 posts) -

Probably Devil May Cry 4. I probably finished that game at least a dozen times.

#95 Posted by JacDG (2113 posts) -

Mirror's Edge, about 5 or 7 times I think.

#96 Posted by DeF (4799 posts) -

I actually don't remember. I finished some of my first SNES games multiple times as they were all I had (Zelda: A link to the past, DKC1 and 2, Terranigma, Mario World). Of recent games, Resident Evil 5 and Heavy Rain get the nod because I wanted the platinum trophies which means running through the games multiple times

#97 Posted by Animasta (14648 posts) -

I've finished alpha protocol 5 times, I think that's it.

#98 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10460 posts) -

MGS4. Probably 12-ish times. 

#99 Posted by lilman1101 (1059 posts) -

I finished Ratchet and Clank 3 everyday for a year. 

And I've beat Pokemon Gold I believe 20 times when I was 10.

#100 Posted by JTB123 (1046 posts) -

It's hard to say for certain, but either Ninja Gaiden Black or Resident Evil 4. I did tons of handicap runs on RE4 and I completed NGB so many times when playing for score.

Definitely one of the two.