• 55 results
#1 Posted by sub_o (827 posts) -

Here's a (incomplete) list of upcoming games in 2013 that I snagged off Reddit: http://i.imgur.com/807mD.jpg

Personally I am looking forward to get these games, maybe during the 1st week of the release.

• MGS Rising Revengeance
  • GTA V
  • The Last Of Us
  • Bioshock Infinite

And maybe wait till price drops for these titles:

• Ni No Kuni
  • Beyond Two Souls
  • Dark Souls 2
#2 Posted by ShockD (2393 posts) -

GTA V with all my hands... wait.

#3 Edited by xMEGADETHxSLY (446 posts) -
#4 Posted by Vexxan (4615 posts) -

@xMEGADETHxSLY: I BELIEVE!

Also pretty excited about the new Tomb Raider game. I don't have much experience with the previous ones but this game looks pretty cool.

#5 Posted by Yummylee (21242 posts) -

Let's see, there's:

So far it's mostly just a lot of the big games that practically everyone is looking forward to. I'm curious to see how that Tomb Raider game turns out as well, and I'm reeeeeeally hoping that the rumour that Resident Evil: Revelations is getting a PS3/360 port turns up true. I've also got Anarchy Reigns preordered, though that's admittedly because it's cheap, crazy Japanese and it's the sort of game I just wanta own for some reason, even though I don't have very high expectations for it.

#6 Posted by Kepler (36 posts) -

Does the 360 seriously have just one exclusive? That is pretty sad. PC will stay my console of choice next gen so my answer is (almost) ALL OF THEM!

#7 Posted by insouciant (710 posts) -

Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the 3DS.

#8 Posted by Morka (161 posts) -

As far as I know, the only game I'm looking forward to right now is Sim City. I want that game now.

(And I'm sort of looking forward to World of Warplanes. World of Tanks is fun, but I'm terrible at it :( )

#9 Posted by D_W (1121 posts) -
#10 Posted by HH (599 posts) -

a new rpg where i can design my own character. are there any on the horizon?

if the wiiU comes up with another good title or two i might cough up so i can play ZombiU

otherwise, nada. i'll probably play Aliens if it gets good reviews, but meh, as much as I loved Syndicate, shooters are mere stopgaps.

#11 Posted by benspyda (2030 posts) -

Bioshock Infinite, GTA V, The Last of Us and Dark Souls 2 mainly at the moment. I am more curious about a new console launch though, as that should stir games up a bit if it actually happens in 2013.

#12 Posted by MEATBALL (3057 posts) -

Bioshock Infinite, GTA V, The Last of Us, Dead Space 3, Lego City Undercover (please be good), Luigi's Mansion 2, Rayman Legends and The Wonderful 101

#13 Posted by sub_o (827 posts) -

@HH said:

if the wiiU comes up with another good title or two i might cough up so i can play ZombiU

otherwise, nada. i'll probably play Aliens if it gets good reviews, but meh, as much as I loved Syndicate, shooters are mere stopgaps.

You can probably customize your character in Dark Souls 2.

#14 Posted by Korolev (1700 posts) -

Bioshock Infinite, definitely. The Last of Us also looks really good. The SimCity remake will almost certainly be bought by me.

I am interested to see what reviews Tomb Raider will get, but it's not a definite purchase for me. Dead Space 3 is another game which I am interested in, but will wait for reviews and possibly a discount. Battlefield 4 is apparently coming out this year as well, according to Wikipedia, but I have no doubts that it will be delayed till 2014. Total War: Rome II is also coming out this year, or so they say. Might be looking forward to that one.

I can't say I'm that excited to see GTAV - As much as I love RDR, GTAIV didn't click with me, and I didn't really enjoy it all that much. As for Revengeance - I'm looking forward to a youtube playthrough, because I can't play those games myself with any sort of skill.

#16 Posted by Lazyaza (2166 posts) -

Heart of the Swarm, Bioshock Infinite and Last of Us are the three big ones for me, I suspect the majority of this year will be average and a bit underwhelming up until the new consoles are out, lots of 3rd and 4th iteration sequels I'll probably get eventually but not much else I'm hyped for.

#17 Posted by Daiphyer (1307 posts) -

The only games that I'll buy on the day of release are:

GTA V

Tomb Raider

South Park: Stick of Truth

Dark Souls 2

Alan Wake 2?

Other games that I'll keep an eye out for, and probably buy when a price-drop hits:

Crysis 3

Bioshock Infinite

Hitman HD Collection

I am also probably going to wait a year or so on new consoles, given they get released this holiday season.

#18 Posted by SharkEthic (1004 posts) -
#19 Posted by Rotten_Avocado (82 posts) -

I'm looking forward to DMC myself. I actually never got into the last DMC's, but I love what Ninja Theory does!!
As for the rest of the year, it seems kinda dull. I know bioshock infinite's probably gonna be good, I'm just not that excited about it. Just to note, I am one of those weirdos that liked bioshock 2. Dead Space 3 looks okay I guess. Gears of War: Judgement doesn't do much for me.
The only game I'm really really excited about is GTAV. I know, I'm a bandwagon loser :( I just love that shit.

#20 Posted by MocBucket62 (1146 posts) -

The ones I'm looking forward to are Total War Rome 2, Injustice: Gods Among Us, The Last of Us and Beyond Two Souls.

#21 Edited by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

Easily GTA V no competition. I still go back to GTA IV every couple of months. But Tomb Raider looks pretty great as well, I'm also really intrigued by what the launch titles to the Xbox are going to be.

@HH said:

I hear ya man, my favourite type of games. Was a real lack of that last year, closest was probably ME3 but that was with characters I made 5 years ago. Heres hoping for a Fallout 4 reveal at E3.

#22 Posted by pweidman (2297 posts) -

Only excited for Dead Space 3. Tomb Raider looks good, but I'm really not sure other than that. Plus so many games from '12 that I still need to play or finish.

Could be a kinda long year waiting for the new consoles and launch games. More indie games on my pc for sure in '13.

#23 Posted by BaneFireLord (2909 posts) -

GTAV, BioShock Infinite and hopefully Just Cause 3.

#24 Posted by Wacomole (815 posts) -

Definitely GTA V, The Last of Us, Sim City and Tomb Raider. I'm also barely looking forward to Bioshock Infinite as I didn't complete either of the previous Bioshock games. Also looking for more of Watch Dogs (isn't it supposed to be out this year?)

#25 Posted by Accolade (296 posts) -

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Bioshock: Infinite, and Psychonauts 2...the latter of which I will play in my head.

#27 Posted by Marcsman (3109 posts) -
  • GTA V
  • The Last Of Us
  • Bioshock Infinite
    • Ni No Kuni
    #28 Edited by Ursus_Veritas (383 posts) -

Man, I didn't think there were that many, but actually there's way more than I expected looking at that list. The big ones for me are Bioshock Infinite, Rome II, Tomb Raider, GTA V, Dark Souls II and - probably in a pretty teeny minority here - Dragon Age III, but then there's stuff on my radar that I might check out like DmC, that 3DS Fire Emblem, MGR, the decent looking Trek game, Remember Me, South Park, Sim City, Injustice, maybe the new Gears... and that's just stuff we know about!

Oh, and Zen United might put Persona 4 Arena out in Europe this year. Ha!

#29 Posted by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

A year of release for a GTA game is a year where only GTA comes out.

#30 Posted by TooSweet (377 posts) -

The Last of Us and Monster Hunter on the 3DS.

#31 Posted by Ducksworth (659 posts) -

2013 Releases:

• Ni No Kuni (White Wizards Edition pre-ordered)
    • Fire Emblem Awakening (pre-ordered but might cancel)
    • Etrian Odyssey IV (maybe)
    • Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (eventually)
    • Last of Us (eventually)
    • Puppeteer (fairly close to launch)
    • Beyond: Two Souls (maybe)

Older games I want to check out:

• Vanquish
    • Asura's Wrath
    • Ocarina of Time 3D
    #32 Posted by VaddixBell (227 posts) -

A lot of great games coming out in 2013, I'm probably most interesting in The Last Of Us.

In terms of potential though, I'm very interested in seeing what Destiny becomes. I like Bungie and I'm very interested to see what they're doing now.

#33 Edited by amp_1986 (70 posts) -

The Last of Us

GTA V

Sly 4

Beyond Two Souls

Tomb Raider

South Park: Stick of Truth

Bioshock Infinite

Dead Space 3

God of War Ascension

#34 Posted by Veektarius (4579 posts) -

Total War.. I knew there was something I really wanted. Overall, I feel like this is a low-enthusiasm year for me. I am open to getting hyped by promotional material close to a game's release, but I think my position on the big names at this point is all "Maybe, but I'm worried about ____". This may be due to a weak RPG crop.

#35 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (662 posts) -
    #36 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10457 posts) -

I know neither have been given dates yet (and thus might be 2014 games), but I'm looking forward to Kojima's one-two punch of Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain (assuming they don't wind up being the same game, which is possible).

#37 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

Dark Souls 2 will not see a 2013 release.

Last of Us will be GOTY and argued about being this generations finest game.

/End Predictions.

#38 Posted by captain_max707 (479 posts) -

Bioshock and Metro: Last Light. Preordered both with the Amazon money I got for the Holidays, so I hope they are good.

#39 Posted by Kerned (1169 posts) -
    #40 Posted by BlatantNinja23 (930 posts) -
    #41 Posted by me3639 (1725 posts) -

All of them, i like games.

My boldest prediction, and i own every platform except Nintendo, this will be the year the PS3 proves it was ultimately the best gaming console of this generation. It has the most successful original IPs and look at the titles of exclusives for this year. Dont forget the fantastic HD remakes they have released and i know the PS3 will still be an active gaming console for me for years. I would like to also add i still own my one and only ps3 as opposed to the 3 or 4 x boxes i had to buy. Curseyou RROD(shaking fist)!

Also, consoles being announced e3 or later will be ho hum. Why? If we have played Metro, Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, Dead Space 3 or others escaping me on PC what really could a new console show that could blow those away?

Just my 2 cents.

#42 Posted by DarthOrange (3851 posts) -

I made my list on January first, although the possibility of a new Alan Wake me very excited and would probably be my #2 if it was confirmed.  

My most anticipated game is The Last of Us, although I am also really looking forward to which new characters they add to Battle Royale.

#43 Posted by Rebel_Scum (633 posts) -

Tomb Raider

Bioshock Infinite

Watch Dogs

GTA V

2013: AAA titles Strike Back!

#44 Posted by ThePickle (4153 posts) -

GTA V and BioShock Infinite.

#45 Posted by Roger778 (953 posts) -

For me, this will be a year where I play catch-up. I missed out on a lot of games that I wanted to play, and that was my mistake. For example, I really want to play The Walking Dead, Sleeping Dogs, and Dishonored.

As for games that are coming out this year. So far, the ones I'm looking forward to the most are Tomb Raider, and Bioshock Infinite.

#46 Posted by Neonie (419 posts) -

I had a list, then I deleted it since it would be both easier for me to say and for you to read: All of the Japanese ones.

#47 Posted by living4theday258 (678 posts) -

dead space 3, bioshock infinite, and the last of us looks good but im not sure i want it.

#48 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1350 posts) -

The Last of Us....looks pretty damn good

Devil May Cry (DMC): The combat in the demo is awesome, reminds me of when i first played Devil May Cry 3

#49 Posted by Kurinkita (43 posts) -

Well, those i looking forward to is

1. Grand theft auto V
    2. Bioshock Infinite
    3. Sly cooper : Thieves in time
    4. Devil May Cry
    5. Naruto ultimate ninja storm 3
    6. South park stick of truth
    7. Ni no kuni
    #50 Posted by Redbullet685 (6024 posts) -