Which MMO are you currently playing at the moment?

Avatar image for deactivated-589b97df1f8d4
deactivated-589b97df1f8d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

For myself, Im playing The Lord of the Rings Online, I can never turn down a Lord of the Rings game. I can't wait for the second expansion for the game, SEIGE OF MIRKWOOD! How bout you guys, anything that has cuaght your interest?
ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ZenaxPure

I was happily playing WoW till about a month ago since I felt WOTLK fixed every single issue I had with TBC, when I finally kicked it again. I can't bring myself to play a game that messes up my life to much aka I can't see myself ever playing another MMO.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By breadfan

Nothing at the moment.  Though I am debating whether or not to get into World of Warcraft.

superfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By superfoot

Just started playing Dungeons and Dragons online because its free to play now. 
I get the feeling I won't be sticking with it for very long though.
demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By demontium
@quantumshift5: none
Interfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Interfect

I'm downloading  Runes Of Magic at the moment. And I am wondering if I should get into World of Warcraft.

Sinkwater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sinkwater

The last MMO i played frequently was also Lotro.  I did everything in that game except killing The Watcher so I definitely enjoyed it.  It's like WoW with an older, friendlier community.  Nothing since then.  I'll probably pick up The Old Republic and FFXIV next year.

kamolahy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By kamolahy
@quantumshift5: I'm thinking of resubbing to LotRO if the combat is more fun. I know they're overhauling it and I'll be willing to give it a shot.
Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By Vorbis

I'm subbed to Aion but not really playing that much, Q4 isn't a good time for MMOs.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By PureRok
Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pazy

Im playing Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online (A good game but mostly playing it because my friends are too) and Warhammer Online (I was meant to be playing with a friend but he pulled out once i had bought it :|).

Belonpopo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By Belonpopo

I never really played MMOs execpt Runescape but I quit a while ago.

deadfm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By deadfm

none, because I can't get that into any. I want to but..

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm awaiting FFXIV, so nothing at the moment.

Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#15  Edited By Symphony
@Bucketdeth said:
" I'm awaiting FFXIV, so nothing at the moment. "
This.

Though I might be convinced to start up Aion again when the new content goes live if they fixed the grind... but I doubt it
deadfm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By deadfm

yeah, i thought FFXIV looked pretty cool. maybe I'll try it. I didn't try FFXI

RaikohBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RaikohBlade

MMOs tend to be fun at first but then get boring after a while. Once you fall into that routine, it becomes a chore, and I don't play video games to "work."

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Symphony said:
" @Bucketdeth said:
This.  Though I might be convinced to start up Aion again when the new content goes live if they fixed the grind... but I doubt it "
I heard about the patch there doing supposed to be a pretty big one, but I just dislike the game overall, I tried to like it but I don't know everything just feels really really korean lol.
Alphiehyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Alphiehyr

None at the moment. I might participate MAG when it comes out and maybe Aion but that won't be for another 1-2 years.

masterherocard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By masterherocard

I've never managed to hold onto an MMO for long. Between free mmo's (runescape, maple story, and many others) and demo's (Champions online and WoW) It's always taken a few days for me to leave them forever. The only thing I ever actually subscribed to was city of heroes, which fizzled out in under a month.  

So currently nothing, but i'm thinking about the old republic and the new final fantasy MMO.
CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CowMuffins
@Interfect said:
" I'm downloading  Runes Of Magic at the moment. And I am wondering if I should get into World of Warcraft. "
Stop the download. It's terrible.
I like the whole aspect of MMO's, playing with thousands of other people, but I just have never liked any MMO Games. It's hard to explain.
scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By scarace360

im playing wow right now and champions online and warhammer online. Im really enjoying champions the most. But the others are there cause well my friends play them .

Siris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Siris
@RaikohBlade: Agreed.. MMOG's have to become something more than just grinding away at the end game before I'll ever play them again. Something like Borderlands is much more refreshing, since it actually ends.. You could always just play a MMOG, get as far as you want and never play again though..... boring.
myniceicelife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By myniceicelife

been playing WoW (only started in February).  I've also been checking any of the F2P MMO's that come out now and then, and can't wait for Star Trek Online and Star Wars: TOR

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By pause422
@Symphony said:
" @Bucketdeth said:
This.  Though I might be convinced to start up Aion again when the new content goes live if they fixed the grind... but I doubt it "
Yeah thats what I was debating on. If its the same grind when you get to around 20 or so, and all that content really will not be seen until much higher, its not worth it. Regardless it still makes it look very tempting to start up again, because that update looks really good. I may try FFXIV, right now playing no MMO at all though..kinda waiting to see how SWTOR turns out though, is my main mmo I want to see.
angelkanarias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By angelkanarias

ogame?

SoothsayerGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SoothsayerGB

I'm playing WoW.  But I don't do much of anything anymore, cept make twinks.  Kinda funny, never tried twinking until Blizzard deported them all.  Now it's all I do.

In a way, Blizzard made twinking easier.  Since most twinks quit/leveled, and now BGs are filled with lowbies trying to level.  I can make a hunter or druid twink in about 2 days.  Then play from 15 - 30 for a few weeks.  Its a lot fun.  Just playing WSG and AB.  

I've been playing WoW for many a year.  Twinking lowbie BGs is the most fun, iv had the whole time.  There's none of the HL level class balancing bullshit.  No grinding for gear.  No time constraint.  Every class is in it's most basic point of development.  No one has every fucking thing, like they do at 80.

It's fun, after 3 years, to finally play WoW.  I also drop in to FFXI every now and then.   Looking forward to trying out the new MMO.

Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Origina1Penguin

Title is redundant. Anyways, I have never played a MMO. However, I am really looking forward to APB and have been trying to raise some excitement for it.

munnyman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29  Edited By munnyman5
@Origina1Penguin: you beat me to it in that you posted the reduncacy of the redundance of the title (the thread's name) before I could post the fact that redundancy exists in the redundance of this thread's title. 

quantumshift5, I am so sorry. I don't know where that came from. 

As for MMO's, I stay away from those unless I have a lot of time I need to kill and make it seem like 5 minutes.
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By penguindust

None at the moment.  I've got a enough single player games (and MW2) to keep me busy for a good long time.  I'd like to test a couple out but I know I won't have the time until after the holidays are over.  I know I'll try Star Wars the Old Republic next year, and who knows, maybe I'll get hit in the head with something heavy and wind up reopening my WoW account when Cataclysm drops.  I really don't have any interest in FFXIV since FFXIII will satisfy that craving for 2010.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#31  Edited By citizenkane

None.  I try to stay away from MMOs.  I already waste enough time playing other video games.

superfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By superfoot
@RaikohBlade said:
"MMOs tend to be fun at first but then get boring after a while. Once you fall into that routine, it becomes a chore, and I don't play video games to "work." "

I tend to try out most MMO's and then drop out pretty quick for just this reason.