#1 Posted by S0mewh4tD4m4ged (343 posts) -

#2 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19305 posts) -

Devil's Third.

But I guess this is just for 2012 games, so I think I'll go with the safe choice that is GTAV.

#3 Posted by Video_Game_King (35828 posts) -

Asura's Wrath, given that it's shaping up to be the El Shaddai of this year.

#4 Posted by tadros (181 posts) -

Mass Effect 3 by far! Really can't wait to see the end of that trilogy!

#5 Edited by pweidman (2284 posts) -

Tough choices here, but I voted Max Payne 3 because I loved the first game so much, and after the stellar RDR, I have a ton of trust in R* to make it great, and in the true spirit of the original.

Maybe it's the unknown factor w/MP3 that creates that anticipation, because some of the others like ME3 or The Witcher 2, for example, are much more of a known quantity and I feel pretty comfortable guessing they'll be very good.

#6 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

Are you sure we don't play as the Griffon thing in the Last Guardian? in a first person perspective so... just kidding Mass Effect 3 by far, but I do want to play some of those games , Resident Evil 6, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance , The Last of Us, DMC, Ninja Gaiden 3, GTA V... well most of them.

#7 Edited by MrKlorox (11198 posts) -

Too many options, and all of them nullified by the inclusion of GTA5.

#8 Posted by Enigma777 (6057 posts) -

Ugh, this list is evil. I want to say ME3. Or Darksiders 2, Or The Last Guardian, Or The Last of Us. Or MGR: Revengence.

FUCK!

I think I'll go with Starhawk.

#9 Posted by Aetheldod (3495 posts) -

Mass Effect 3 then followed by The Withcer 2 and Journey ... as for the rest I dont care for em¨

#10 Posted by ESREVER (2647 posts) -

DmC... Darksiders 2.... arghhhhhhhhh

DmC. Only because I miss Dante.

#11 Posted by Jeust (10451 posts) -

Mass Effect 3 too. 

#12 Posted by S0mewh4tD4m4ged (343 posts) -

Between Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Hitman, Last of Us, and possibly Tomb Raider; my year is set, and that's just 3rd person games...

#13 Posted by upwarDBound (654 posts) -

Absolutely GTA V. It's probably the only game on that list I can't wait to hear more about.

#14 Posted by nick_verissimo (1380 posts) -

Ah damn it! I clicked the Last of Us instead of the Last Guardian, but the concept of the Last of Us seems pretty cool. Journey is probably the game I'd like play most after the Last Guardian.

#15 Posted by Yummylee (21207 posts) -

RE6. Nothing can contend for me.

#16 Posted by JoMate (241 posts) -

Where is ssx? I want that, I wanted to vote for that.... and now I can't.

#17 Posted by CaptainTightPants (2834 posts) -

Max Payne 3.

After that probably the Alan Wake XBL game, GTA V, Hitman Absolution, and MGR Revengeance.

Before playing Resident Evil 5 I probably would have said Resident Evil 6, but I just can't be excited about that series anymore despite loving it so much. I don't expect it to be bad, I just couldn't care less about it.

#18 Posted by MasturbatingestBear (1188 posts) -

I'm not sure. Darksiders because it sounds like an actioney Zelda. But I haven't played the first though.

#19 Posted by huntad (1930 posts) -

I'm looking forward to seeing how well The Last of Us turns out. It looks kinda neat.

#20 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -

Max Payne 3 followed by The Last of Us, Resident Evil 6, GTA V (not really hype for it because I have no idea what it is/when it's out), Lollipop Chainsaw and...let's say Operation Raccoon City for shits and giggles (and because I kinda enjoyed what I played of the game at the preview event Capcom had a couple weeks back).

#21 Posted by CJduke (782 posts) -

Gonna have to say Mass Effect 3, just because I'm really interested to see the multiplayer component and to see where the story ends up and how all the characters will will fit together. I would say Assassin's Creed 3 because I love 2, but that series is being driven into the ground. I'm pretty excited for Darksiders 2 though in terms of gameplay, I really enjoyed the first game. The Last of Us could be awesome as well.

#22 Posted by MasturbatingestBear (1188 posts) -

I have Prototype but haven't really played it.

#23 Posted by phantomzxro (1558 posts) -

well mass effect 3 wins by default can't want for that game. But out of the other i say RE6 followed by binary domain which may be a sleeper.