#1 Posted by Wuddel (2088 posts) -

#2 Posted by Wuddel (2088 posts) -

Not sure on the topic grammar there. Not a native speaker. But looking through this years Top 10, reminded me how my video game taste is so much like one of the guys and how much I disagree with overs. There was a similar thread on the positive side of things. So who you most disagree with?

#3 Posted by EuanDewar (4873 posts) -

Dave because I think old PC games are boring as fuck unless they are being commented on by Vinny and Dave. Also I cant handle weird russian games that are always broken.

#4 Posted by Wuddel (2088 posts) -

Its certainly Patrick for me. Since everything Nintendo or Japanese bores me to death.

#5 Posted by BBQBram (2212 posts) -

Dave. I think he'll be a common answer because it's that very niche 90s feeling PC stuff everyone associates him with.

#6 Posted by MEATBALL (3157 posts) -

Being raised on console games it's Dave that I probably have the least in common with.

#7 Posted by Wuddel (2088 posts) -

@BBQBram said:

Dave. I think he'll be a common answer because it's that very niche 90s feeling PC stuff everyone associates him with.

Hum. I am probably most like Dave. Dave/Drew/Vinny mix I would say. Raised PC gamer.

#8 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Probably Patrick or Drew, but I still highly respect their opinions.

#9 Posted by ShadowMountain (226 posts) -

Ah crap I voted Patrick since I misread the title thinking it meant who had the closest taste -_-

For me probably Ryan. But I find myself disagreeing most with Jeff on a few particular things.

#10 Posted by huntad (1930 posts) -

I'd probably say Patricks? I guess simply because I often find myself on the opposite end of the spectrum that games that try to do things well, but fail a lot, aren't usually worth my time.

I found that my list was similar to Jeff's in that I picked the games I had the most fun with, and not the ones that sometimes got it right. Unfortunately, I don't know that I had a top 10, even though I made a full list anyways. I had more of a top 7-8.

#11 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

Dave's taste in games is disgustingly awful to me. But to each their own.

#12 Posted by Unchained (1080 posts) -

Alex, honestly. Of those listed, it would be Drew. That said, I value their opinions pretty highly.

My tastes are most in common with Dave and Vinny.