Which one would you start first out of your backlog?

spat55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By spat55

http://i41.tinypic.com/102wiuq.png

Want to finish as many as possible...

Ezekiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ezekiel

I would play The Witcher 2, then The Walking Dead, then Portal 2, then Deus Ex. RE Revelations is passable. I have no desire to try the others.

Yadilie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Walking Dead (super short and simple) then Portal 2 (quick and cheap laughs might be entertaining) and then Juarez for shootbangs.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Surgeon Simulator 2013.

forkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I'd definitely hit on The Walking Dead first of all.

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallout 3: GOTY. It's the oldest and possibly the longest out of your list. I have the GOTY. I never finished it. Played up to max level, got bored not too far from the end and quit. Great game though.

spat55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@forkboy:

I keep getting the glitch which makes me replay it so need 12 hour to play all episodes.

@sinusoidal:

I have played it before on PS3, but I decided to get it as it was £3.74 and GOTY, which I hadn't had. I did like it enough to rebuy it though.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

batman

Nentisys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

The Witcher 2 first.

Then either Deus Ex:HR or the original Witcher.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Limbo, The Walking Dead, and Arkham Asylum in that order to start off with.

frankfartmouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Walking Dead was my favorite out of that list. Arkham Asylum would probably be second.

jayjonesjunior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jayjonesjunior

Too many, i would just give up.

spat55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By spat55

Too many, i would just give up.

Can't do that, need to get The Last Of Us and Beyond: Two Souls, plus the Christmas sale. Haven't any of you guys had the save problem with The Walking Dead?

hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By hermes

Since your objective is to finish as many as possible, I would start with Limbo, then Walking Dead, Portal 2, F.E.A.R. 2 and 3...

Walking Dead is a good, short game, but it has to be consumed in small chunks. I would advise you to play one chapter per day (two or three hours), at most, in parallel with another game.

I would give up on games like Fallout and X-COM. Pity, since those are really good games, but they are extremely long and not suitable for speed runs...

Avatar image for deactivated-629fb02f57a5a
deactivated-629fb02f57a5a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Walking Dead then Portal 2

NinjaTard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

In this order to get started (you are destined for failure as you have TWO Witcher games, Fallout 3 GotY, and Just Cause 2....HUGE GAMES):

1)Limbo because it's fast and a good warm up without breaking you too quick
2)Dead Space 2 because it's fairly quick and fun to cleanse the palate
3) Walking Dead....you know why and it's all true
4) Portal 2 to again wash the palate and get into a more humorous and fun mood
5) You're on your own but you're making good progress by this point!

Krataur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

1) The Witcher

2) The Witcher 2

3) Doesn't matter

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@yadilie said:

Walking Dead (super short and simple) then Portal 2 (quick and cheap laughs might be entertaining) and then Juarez for shootbangs.

@hermes said:

Since your objective is to finish as many as possible, I would start with Limbo, then Walking Dead, Portal 2, F.E.A.R. 2 and 3...

Walking Dead is a good, short game, but it has to be consumed in small chunks. I would advise you to play one chapter per day (two or three hours), at most, in parallel with another game.

I would give up on games like Fallout and X-COM. Pity, since those are really good games, but they are extremely long and not suitable for speed runs...

Where are you guys getting this idea that the Walking Dead is super short. It's like 10-12 hours for all the episodes. It's obviously not as long as other things on the list The Witcher and Fallout 3, but it's certainly a lot longer than things like Limbo, Portal 2, and any of the shooters on there.

StingingVelvet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Deus Ex was my GOTY that year, so... yeah.

agentboolen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spat55: Finish Batman (buy Batman 2 from HumbleBundle right now!!! Finish that), then definitely Portal 2 (maybe in front of Batman 2 if you need a break) which was amazing, then Resident Evil since I haven't played that one and its on my list, but probably won't be anything close to as good as RE4. Then if your not already tired of Dead Space play Dead Space 2.... Ahhh you can randomly play Just Cause 2, I don't think anyone can actually beat that game while not playing anything else (kinda gets boring at times, sprinkle it in there). Limbo and Walking dead at some point (but be warned Walking Deads episodes can last about an hour too long). Surgeon Simulator definitely play this casually when you need time to burn, its fun but ridiculous and not a serious game.

The rest I kinda don't have much experience with but probably deserve to get play so you should get on it before you get married and have trouble finding time to play any of them!!!

FakeKisser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Woah, this is actually pretty tough...

1) Witcher - I think this is the best franchise represented on your list

2) Witcher 2 - I think this is the best game on your list, but I'd play the first game first...Or push this one down, if you want a break between the two games

3) The Walking Dead - This helped set a precedent for "choice" in modern games. Therefore, I think it is worth playing to have that perspective.

4) Portal 2 - So funny, charming, and just a pleasure to play all the way through.

5) Fallout 3 - Amazing game.

6) Limbo - Short and part of arty-games discussion.

7) Batman: Arkham Asylum - Great game, and I think it is best of franchise, so far.

8) Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Just a great game.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Both Witcher games, Portal, Limbo, Batman and Call of Juarez are all cool games that you should play. You can knock out Portal, Limbo and Call of Juarez in basically no time at all as well. While the other 3 are a bit more of a time investment.

jasbir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Far Cry 3