#1  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ
AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ

which you getting first? Bayonetta or Dante's Inferno?

dantes inferno demo just came out and man... so impressive! i love the attacks especially holy power nuking out cross's and i must say the attacks are more cooler than God of War 2. bayonetta demo was too short but i still like her.

they all coming out q1 2010! cant really decide which to invest 60 dollars on first.

and  i love sexual and they both have what i love. in dantes inferno although we play a male but theres lots of nipples for eye candy. bayoneta is jus so hot! and the whole game points us to hot spot view! like camera on her private part while in leather ect...

bayonetta seems like 77-85 frame per second. dante's inferno seems like 59-61 frame per second. 

i cant really choose one. ill choose all but not at once.

Aeterna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Aeterna

Neither.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By Yummylee

Well Bayonetta comes out in like early january, Dante's Inferno is arounnnnd March i think so i imagine alot of people will be gettin Bayonette first, I'll be gettin both but Bayonetta because of the release dates. If they were released on the same day i'd personally choose Dante's Inferno first.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By mordukai

C. None of the above.  

Bayonetta 

Not really interested in. I lost interest in Japanese style Action Adventure games mid way through DMC 3. I know I will get flamed for this but after playing through the demo,360 and PS3, this game just looks like a DMC game with (as they say in the wrestling world) the volume turned way up and better graphics.  

Dante's Inferno

Played the demo, seem cool. I might get it next year when Amazon are doing their big game holiday sale. To say this game rips off god of war is a fucking understatement but not in a bad way. More games should rip of GoW as that game series is just awesome. I picked up the controller and immediately knew what I needed to d and how to preform mad combos.  Not buying it though, I'll rent it first. It came down to this game or Heavy Rain and I am sorry but Heavy Rain wins. 
Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Nasar7

Based on the demos, Bayonetta seems like the better game, release dates notwithstanding.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mordukai
@Abyssfull: Well then you'll be happy to know that Dante's Inferno is coming out February 9th for the NA region.
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Yummylee
@Mordukai:
Oooo and Feb 12th for the UK, I'm glad i was wrong =P
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@Aeterna said:
" Neither. "
because i only have a PC .. 
MVP1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MVP1101

Bayonetta. I don't like DMC too much but i liked the  Bayonetta demo a lot (i played it like four time in a row)  so i will most likely get it day one. 

I have not tried Dante's Inferno yet so i can't say anything about it.

Stitches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Stitches

Neither, I'm getting darksiders: wrath of war first :p

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By natetodamax

Neither

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By xyzygy

I was blown away by Bayonetta so I'm definitely getting that. The combat is so fun and flexible in that game and it's one of the prettiest games I've seen.

Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By Vorbis

The setting, character and story of Dantes Inferno appeals more than Bayonetta, just can't stand the character design, the moves and crazyness seem great but I can't get past how horrible the main character looks. They should of stuck with Devil May Crys Dante.

Having said that Dantes Inferno also appeals more than God of War 3 to me and yes I own a PS3.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Yummylee
@Vorbis said:
"The setting, character and story of Dantes Inferno appeals more than Bayonetta, just can't stand the character design, the moves and crazyness seem great but I can't get past how horrible the main character looks. They should of stuck with Devil May Crys Dante. Having said that Dantes Inferno also appeals more than God of War 3 to me and yes I own a PS3. "

I'm with yah there, though i don't find anythin wrong with Bayonetta's style but consider it down to my own twisted tastes because i freakin love the horrorific atmosphere of dante's inferno. Nipple spawning demons n all >=P
Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#16  Edited By Atlas

Although I'm unlikely to get either, there's a stronger chance I'll pick up Dante's Inferno, mostly because of the Visceral Games pedigree (I loved Dead Space). Bayonetta just does nothing for me.

dopeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dopeman

wheres the neither option.

YoThatLimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers