#1 Posted by Killuminati (93 posts) -

Well considering I only own a PS3 I will be getting the PS3 version. I would like to point out though that I would rather play as Yoda rather then Darth Vader. Vader looks stiff as hell in the gameplay videos.

#2 Posted by Met2609 (555 posts) -

If the PS3 one has trophies I'll get it because I'd rather have Vader than Yoda.

#3 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -

360 one i don't own a ps3

#4 Posted by Kronin (2 posts) -

I will be getting the ps3 altho i would like if they do do the download thing where ps3 will get yoda and 360 will get vader

#5 Posted by Crabninja (38 posts) -

I will be getting on the ps3 because I HATE the D-pad on the 360.

#6 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

Ps3 cause of vader and six-axis

#7 Posted by cann3dheat (227 posts) -

I'll be getting it for the 360.

In other news, wrong board bud-o. Try here.

#8 Posted by DarkLegend (1387 posts) -

I'm trying for the 360 version.

#9 Posted by DirrtyNinja (715 posts) -
360 due to points and online. I have also read that Yoda plays alot better than Vadar. Although that doesnt bother me becasue Starwars can suck on my nuts , i hate those films and everything and anything to do with them.
#10 Posted by Peacemaker (1101 posts) -

I'll end up getting the 360 version.

#11 Posted by WorldsFastestShrimpPeeler (458 posts) -

Don't know. still deciding on which one.

#12 Posted by CARL (55 posts) -

360 =)

#13 Posted by Lairdo (543 posts) -

360, I dont have a PS3.

#14 Posted by normajean777 (450 posts) -
DirrtyNinja said:
"360 due to points and online. I have also read that Yoda plays alot better than Vadar. Although that doesnt bother me becasue Starwars can suck on my nuts , i hate those films and everything and anything to do with them.
"
yeah i hate star wars to but im getting it for ps3 i hate the 360 controller
#15 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

PS3. I like Vader way more than Yoda.

#16 Posted by shadowjak (456 posts) -

360 version. Vader looks slower than snail piss. Yoda is fast and will easily build up damage.

#17 Posted by Ossi (1229 posts) -

PS3, controller is better (D-Pad)

#18 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

Should be in Soul Calibur forum but -- the PS3 version.

#19 Posted by Manachild (470 posts) -

PS3 verison for sure

#20 Posted by DeeJay (101 posts) -

PS3 because I only have a PS3, but if I had both consoles I would probably get 360 for Yoda.

Nothing wrong with Vader but....YODA

#21 Posted by jaenks (33 posts) -

the ps3 version because of vader. although i always get multiplats on 360 im gonna break the mold for this one

#22 Posted by SlimDogg (159 posts) -

I haven't  made up my mind. I was leaning toward the PS3 but i am still on the fence.

#23 Posted by Taalon (112 posts) -

Hahaha, just about everyone said PS3. I might get it for PS3, I don't like the 360 controller for these types of games.

#24 Posted by KnightsofRound (486 posts) -

I don't have either system, and I plan on owning both in the future... but seeing as I massively prefer the PlayStation controller over the Xbox 360 controller for fighting games and that Darth Vader is my favourite Star Wars character I will definitely get the PS3 version when I have the ability to buy it.  Plus you don't have to pay for online for the PS3 version which is a nice bonus.

I'm just happy that Vader is on the PS3 version because if he was on the 360 I'd probably want that version but I hate the 360's d-pad for fighting games.

#25 Posted by ParadoxControl (172 posts) -

360, since I dont own a PS3 and have more faith in XBL then in the PSN. Also, I'll probably buy an arcade stick for this one, I'm going to need one for SF4 when it comes out.

#26 Posted by Bolt3 (125 posts) -

PS3, because well... I only have a PS3 and not a 360, shame on me, I know.