• 54 results
#1 Posted by lmephisto (190 posts) -

I got really into achievements when i got my 360 in 2008 and i really wanted to finish a game capturing all the points.

So mine unfortunately was the arcade game Dash of Destruction and my first retail game was Sega Megadrive Ultimate Collection.

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

So the first game I S-ranked for it? Gunstar Heroes, I guess?

#3 Posted by lmephisto (190 posts) -

Damn i feel the urge to create a list of all the first completed games that people finished on 360

#4 Posted by Clonedzero (4200 posts) -

crap, it was either mass effect or gta4

#5 Posted by smallmanoncampus (116 posts) -

Like S-Rank? None.

#6 Posted by Zurgfrog (153 posts) -

Mine was Call of duty 4, decided to do it when I moved in the summer and had no friends where I lived.

#7 Posted by hawkinson76 (368 posts) -

None.

#8 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

i think it was halo 2. i didn't have any multiplayer games so i got that game. i played the single player and multiplayer.

i never S-ranked any of my games. i don't really count the doritos game as it was very easy. my closest real game is forza 3. i couldn't get the drift points in one lap. i gave up on that achievement.

#9 Posted by Brendan (7806 posts) -

I've never s-ranked a game.

#10 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

I've never S-Ranked a game. The closest I came was Assassin's Creed II with 850/1000. I really didn't go for achievements in that game. I just really liked it and kept playing until I was done with it.

#11 Posted by aquamarin (555 posts) -

Oblivion. First and only. Pretty sure I didn't even know what acheivements were back then.

#12 Posted by Nephrahim (1144 posts) -

Batman AA. Which was my only till a few days ago I finished Bayo.

#13 Posted by CannonGoose (373 posts) -

Oblivion followed by Call of Duty 4.

#14 Posted by Divina_Rex (351 posts) -

Call of Duty 2

#15 Posted by AndrewB (7613 posts) -
#16 Posted by Butano (1738 posts) -

Fight Night Round 3 I think....man that game was awesome when it first came out. I remember being blown away by it. No clue how it holds up now.

#17 Posted by optimusprime223 (399 posts) -

Need for Speed Most Wanted

#18 Posted by Shreik (27 posts) -

Pretty sure it was Viva Pinata. Still love that game to pieces.

#19 Posted by BurningHunter (58 posts) -

Daytona USA

#20 Posted by NapTimeSleeper (330 posts) -

Pac-Man CE:DX.

#21 Posted by pantzing_nome (583 posts) -

Cloning Clyde and If I wanted to go back and collect a bunch of items I could get it for Assassins Creed 2 and Alan Wake.

#22 Edited by SomeDeliCook (2341 posts) -

For some reason, my Tetris Splash game glitched out or something overnight. I had a few of the achievements when I turned off the xbox, and then the next time I turned my Xbox back on I noticed I had all the achievements for it. Something must've happened overnight because I know for a fact I didn't beat the singleplayer in less than 20 minutes AND put in a ton of hours into the multiplayer at the exact same time.

So my first TRUE S-rank was Bioshock, which I am very glad.

I actually almost S-ranked Arkham Asylum when it came out, I got to 99% but my hard drive screwed up and I lost all my saves to everything, so I never tried to even finish it again.

My second S-rank and first real XBLA S-rank is The Walking Dead, which is crazy easy to do.

I've also had an Xbox 360 since 2006 and I only got these S-ranks this year. I blame games that have multiplayer achievements put into them that should solely be a singleplayer game (The Darkness, Chronicles of Riddick, etc etc) Especially when the requirements are thousands of kills. Worst is when the community dies within a month.

#23 Posted by JTB123 (1046 posts) -

Pretty sure it was DMC4.

#24 Posted by Dexter_Morgan_ (314 posts) -

Uncharted 2.

#25 Posted by Nightriff (5079 posts) -

Never have, switched over to PS3 in 2009 and the closest I got was Dead Rising, only the 5 day and 7 day survivor achievements needed for 100% completion

#26 Posted by Vexxan (4620 posts) -

Need for Speed: Most Wanted.

#27 Posted by jonnyboy (2920 posts) -
#28 Posted by animathias (1186 posts) -

Gah, looking at my achievement list, my earliest S-Rank is TMNT, which I got from gamefly and got all 1,000 points in one night - without trying. I'm ashamed of that one. I think my true first S-Rank would be Oblivion or Symphony of the Night, since I've played both of those more recently.

#29 Posted by XenoNick (1408 posts) -

My first S-rank was Call of Duty 2. Follow by Clive Barker's Jericho.

#30 Posted by PerryVandell (2103 posts) -

Avatar The Last Airbender: Burning Earth, because I had Gamefly and no shame. After that? Probably Call of Duty 4.

#31 Posted by DelroyLindo (387 posts) -

Probably Costume Quest. I only ever go out of my way to get achievements that I think will be fun (eg. no killing in deus ex:HR), so S-ranking is not a regular thing for me.

#32 Posted by TEHMAXXORZ (1199 posts) -

If we're talking S rank, I'd have to say either Portal or Borderlands (before the Claptrap DLC). If we're talking 100%, Assassins Creed 2, I didn't know how to get the Auditore Cape, so I went and did everything, EVERYTHING, eventually I got it because I found all the feathers.

#33 Posted by Zacagawea (1594 posts) -
#34 Posted by _Chad (962 posts) -

Assassin's Creed 2 was my first S rank on both PS3 and Xbox. My first platinum was either Borderlands or Fallout 3 because you only have to get the base game trophies.

#35 Posted by Dimsey (954 posts) -

Fight Night Round 3

#36 Posted by Karkarov (3102 posts) -

"Fully" completed? Like had every achievement? Fable 2.

#37 Posted by sungahymn (1009 posts) -

@Zurgfrog said:

Mine was Call of duty 4, decided to do it when I moved in the summer and had no friends where I lived.

Wait, that means you finished Mile High Club on Veteran, right? Must've been one infuriating summer.

To the OP: none.

#38 Posted by NekuCTR (1663 posts) -

Assassins Creed

#39 Edited by Gargantuan (1882 posts) -

Halo 3

edit:

@sungahymn said:

@Zurgfrog said:

Wait, that means you finished Mile High Club on Veteran, right? Must've been one infuriating summer.

To the OP: none.

Mile high club isn't that hard. Took me less than an hour to get it.

13.4% of Giant Bomb users have it.

#40 Posted by cosi83 (397 posts) -

Prey

#41 Posted by Demoskinos (14824 posts) -

Condemned:Criminal Origins Also, fun fact Condemned is the ONLY 360 game to feature less than 1000 points it only has 970 achievement points.

#42 Posted by cheapandtacky (128 posts) -

First S-Rank Mass effect 2, first completed COD 4.

#43 Posted by SolongWrex (150 posts) -

Harm's Way. The easiest 200 points available anywhere.

#44 Posted by TobbRobb (4646 posts) -

Never S ranked a game. AC2 was close, but that game kind of S ranks itself.

As for the literal answer, the first game I completed on a 360 was probably the first Gears, or Halo 3. Not entirely sure.

#45 Posted by killacam (1284 posts) -

never s-ranked anything. cuzzz i don't care.

#46 Posted by laserbolts (5321 posts) -

Assassin's Creed 2. Worse part was the feathers but it's not that bad.

#47 Posted by NegativeCero (3001 posts) -

Oblivion.

#48 Edited by Canteu (2821 posts) -

Call of Duty 2. Launch games ftw!

Fuck you Hill 400 veteran, fuck you.

#49 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

Arcade: Doom

Retail: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

#50 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

@Gargantuan said:

Mile high club isn't that hard. Took me less than an hour to get it.

13.4% of Giant Bomb users have it.

Word, took me half an hour....would have been quicker if I didn't shoot the hostage at the end twice, third time was the charm.