#1 Posted by jschmoe (142 posts) -

Hey guys, assuming there will be another live show today, what time does the live show start again?  I think I remember it starting at about 4 Pacific, but I'm frequently wrong.

#2 Posted by snide (2413 posts) -
@jschmoe: 4PM.
#3 Posted by jschmoe (142 posts) -
@snide:  Perfect!  Thanks, Dave.
#4 Posted by TheAdmin (713 posts) -

The only bummer with the Live show is that since so many people subscribed - it's still really crowded in the chat... I was hoping that it would be a little more... toned down, but oh well.

#5 Edited by Castiel (2636 posts) -

So there is 3h and 30min to it begins? 

I ask because I live in a different timezone.

#6 Posted by HistoryInRust (6321 posts) -
@Castiel said:
" So there is 3h and 30min to it begins?  I ask because I live in a different timezone. "
Yes. 
#7 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

Every hour is Happy Hour at Whiskey Media.

#8 Posted by Castiel (2636 posts) -
@Sir_Ragnarok: Ok cool... thanks :)
#9 Posted by NekuCTR (1663 posts) -

I really need to get a Pacific Time dedicated clock. I'm on the east coast.

#10 Posted by Jonnyflash80 (500 posts) -

Good to know. I've been searching for info on the Happy Hour on the site but couldn't find any official post. Do we watch it at www.giantbomb.com/chat  ?

#11 Posted by Genjai (300 posts) -

/yay!

#12 Posted by mammo (20 posts) -
@Haru48 said:
" I really need to get a Pacific Time dedicated clock. I'm on the east coast. "
Dude, c'mon...c'mon dude
#13 Posted by Feanor (1387 posts) -
@Haru48: Is it to hard for you to subtract 3?
#14 Posted by alternate (2711 posts) -
@99X: yeah, it would be better if only like 100 people subbed and then chat would be much more managable for a couple of weeks until the site shuttered :)
#15 Posted by Six (612 posts) -

i was wondering what time it was going to start... I almost went out to eat instead of cooking at home,  glad I decided to stay in.  I probably would have been a little late tuning in.

#16 Posted by Kazona (3070 posts) -
@snide: How do subscribers get the password for it?
#17 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -
@Kazona said:
" @snide: How do subscribers get the password for it? "
when you go to giantbomb.com/chat or that for any of their sites, a picture comes up above the chat that says what the password is
#18 Posted by Kazona (3070 posts) -
@Dany: Thanks!
#19 Posted by Kohe321 (3529 posts) -
@LordAndrew said:
" Every hour is Happy Hour at Whiskey Media. "
This is super happy phun thyme hour.
#20 Posted by Jack_Daniels (1414 posts) -
@jschmoe:  Good job dude, I was thinking the EXACT same thing lol
#21 Posted by SpartanAmbrose (834 posts) -

Only 15 more minutes! Shame that the chat is still messed up; I haven't been able to use it since the Big Live Live Show Live. Constant Error messages. Very disappointing.

#22 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -

I and a few others chat in the Comic Vine chat. Granted, the Anime Vice one is even quieter but then there's weird Japanese Cat Schoolgirl Police Woman discussions.

#23 Posted by alternate (2711 posts) -
@Haru48 said:
Which browser do you use?  Most have an add on for that.
#24 Posted by BRNK (307 posts) -

Anyone else getting weird "Anonymous not allowed" errors?

#25 Posted by CitizenKane (10506 posts) -
@BRNK said:
" Anyone else getting weird "Anonymous not allowed" errors? "
I am getting one as well.
#26 Posted by NekuCTR (1663 posts) -

lol, even moderators getting locked out, that's pretty F'ed up.

#27 Posted by BRNK (307 posts) -

I've seen the Carola commercial like 6 times now, in  attempts to get it to work. :/

#28 Edited by juanvaldes (185 posts) -
@BRNK said:

" Anyone else getting weird "Anonymous not allowed" errors? "

Yup. thats why I poked my nose into this thread. Not sure if its failing to read my membership cookie or if  they are having problems on their end and the happy hour is offline  completely.  
Edit: Just tried in another browser and its  defiantly reading my membership cookie. 
#29 Edited by yyZiggurat (1016 posts) -

Dumb question:  I subscribed about 5 minutes ago, where do I go to find the stream password?

EDIT:  Nevermind, I found it.

#30 Posted by BRNK (307 posts) -

If you guys go to the JsutinTV site, you can see it. 

Ugh. Comic Vine....just ug.

#31 Edited by emem (1968 posts) -

Well, I'm not sure, but.. am I the only one waiting for paypal support to be able to watch shows like this?

I came home a few minutes ago and saw that  it is on and I'm kinda sad now. :|

#32 Edited by Megasoum (354 posts) -
@emem said:

" Well, I'm not sure, but.. am I the only one waiting for paypal support to be able to watch shows like this?  I came home a few minutes ago and saw that  it is on and I'm kinda sad now. :| "

Yup and I also think they need some kind of medium rank subscription. I really want to support them but I live in Canada. That means that I have to pay an extra 10$ for a T-Shirt I don't want. Then I don't have a smart phone so I really don't care for the mobile site. I would gladly pay 30$ for only the HD videos and the happy hour but 60$ for those two things are kinda difficult to justify.

Or maybe even a way to subscribe only to some websites. For example a 3 website package where I could pay less to subscribe only to GB, Screened and Tested.
#33 Posted by CitizenKane (10506 posts) -
@Megasoum said:
" @emem said:

" Well, I'm not sure, but.. am I the only one waiting for paypal support to be able to watch shows like this?  I came home a few minutes ago and saw that  it is on and I'm kinda sad now. :| "

Yup and I also think they need some kind of medium rank subscription. I really want to support them but I live in Canada. That means that I have to pay an extra 10$ for a T-Shirt I don't want. Then I don't have a smart phone so I really don't care for the mobile site. I would gladly pay 30$ for only the HD videos and the happy hour but 60$ for those two things are kinda difficult to justify. "
They have more features on the way. Don't worry about that.
#34 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -
@Haru48 said:
I have fourteen clocks on my desktop. I could use some more, but it's enough to know what time it is in the most important places.

Telling us the time in UTC or Swatch Internet Time would also help. "Happy Hour starts at @41. Good luck figuring out when that is!"
#35 Posted by DizzyMedal (399 posts) -
@Megasoum:
When I signed up (Australian) you had to tick a box saying you understood and accepted the extra 10 dollar thing. And it was listed separately in the end bill. I assume if you don't tick that, you can be a member anyway, they just don't send the shirt. (Not 100% sure, I wanted the shirt)