Who Among You Will Play Uncharted 2 Tonight?

Brad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By Brad
Some of you guys will be all making like thissss.
After poring over yesterday's submissions, I have selected the five recipients of the Uncharted 2 beta codes I now hold in my hand. Here they are, along with their winning entries.

Idea for contest: Give an explanation as to why a skinny, probably malnourished Thai pirate is able to take multiple AK-47 rounds to his bare chest. Incredible pirate endurance? Special Bat-Anti-Bullet Spray? You decide!

Hey, topical!

The first person to fill a Geo Metro with whale lard and then drop it from a helicopter 500 feet in the air wins.

I have no idea, but it made me laugh.

My contest idea would be to ask people to ask people to come up with a contest idea about asking people to come up with a contest idea. The top 5 people who ask the most people to ask to come up with a contest idea about asking people to come up with a contest idea wins! .... I think, my head hurts now.  

I'm way into meta-answers.

I was just finished watching the Just Cause 2 gameplay video so how about this...
Send in a video of you doing a stunt postion on a vehicle and then grappling someone and tethering them to said vehicle and the hilarity that ensues.

Crossovers are always fun, too.

Wherever you are whatever you're doing GET NAKED. The person who stays naked the longest while continuing with their day wins. HONOR SYSTEM.

Yeah, I don't know either, but I like your enthusiasm.

Thanks to you weirdos for your solid contest ideas--your codes are in the mail (I mean, uh, PMs)! And thanks to everyone else for playing. Stay tuned for the next contest, when the objective will most likely be "post in the comments and I'll pick X random people" because, man, reading all those submissions took a while.

Oh yeah, and if you didn't happen to get in this time, don't forget you can run out and buy a copy of InFamous if you really can't wait to reunite with Nathan Drake. You should really do that anyway; InFamous is easily my favorite game of 2009 so far.
Brad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Brad
After poring over yesterday's submissions, I have selected the five recipients of the Uncharted 2 beta codes I now hold in my hand. Here they are, along with their winning entries.

Idea for contest: Give an explanation as to why a skinny, probably malnourished Thai pirate is able to take multiple AK-47 rounds to his bare chest. Incredible pirate endurance? Special Bat-Anti-Bullet Spray? You decide!

Hey, topical!

The first person to fill a Geo Metro with whale lard and then drop it from a helicopter 500 feet in the air wins.

I have no idea, but it made me laugh.

My contest idea would be to ask people to ask people to come up with a contest idea about asking people to come up with a contest idea. The top 5 people who ask the most people to ask to come up with a contest idea about asking people to come up with a contest idea wins! .... I think, my head hurts now.  

I'm way into meta-answers.

I was just finished watching the Just Cause 2 gameplay video so how about this...
Send in a video of you doing a stunt postion on a vehicle and then grappling someone and tethering them to said vehicle and the hilarity that ensues.

Crossovers are always fun, too.

Wherever you are whatever you're doing GET NAKED. The person who stays naked the longest while continuing with their day wins. HONOR SYSTEM.

Yeah, I don't know either, but I like your enthusiasm.

Thanks to you weirdos for your solid contest ideas--your codes are in the mail (I mean, uh, PMs)! And thanks to everyone else for playing. Stay tuned for the next contest, when the objective will most likely be "post in the comments and I'll pick X random people" because, man, reading all those submissions took a while.

Oh yeah, and if you didn't happen to get in this time, don't forget you can run out and buy a copy of InFamous if you really can't wait to reunite with Nathan Drake. You should really do that anyway; InFamous is easily my favorite game of 2009 so far.
Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Scooper

I hope the next contest is Uncharted 2 MP Beta codes with a free PS3. I'd be all over that then.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By JJWeatherman

That's awesome. Good idea having contests like this. Always good for a laugh or two.

SleepyDoughnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By SleepyDoughnut

yeah what scooper said. I'm gonna need a PS3 with all these freakin good games comin out soon

VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By VisariLoyalist

AWWWWWW MAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By TheHBK

Cool I wins!  I got no PM yet though...

Hirushubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Hirushubi

I attempted to make the goal of my contest attainable...

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By jkz

Noicely Done, hope to see y'all, I've been playing forevvvvvverrrrr......*hugs and kisses*

DrRandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By DrRandle

I think... I have a beta key to this from getting inFamous... is that the same beta?

MrPerfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MrPerfect

I do not have my beta key yet, I might go pick me up a copy of inFamous soon though.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By fr0br0

Even though I already have a code, I was trying to win so I could give the code to a friend so I could have him play the awesomeness that is Uncharted 2.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By artofwar420

Aww, I though I was gonna get it, there's always next time.

Cook66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cook66

Haha, nice. Grats everyone. I missed this contest unfortunately. :(

DaftNeophyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DaftNeophyte

Curse your eyes, Shoemaker! I will have my vengeance!
Maybe I'll just start my own gaming site and have a picture-with-caption contest.
Or maybe I'll just sit here and simmer for a bit then troll for some other code opportunity...

ElCapitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By ElCapitan

You know haiku contests are the new shit Brad. Oh well, maybe next time.

Brad made the wrong choice
Beta is sad sans my gun
Tragedy is Brad

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By Xeiphyer
@el33tcapitan: 

"Brad made the wrong choice
Beta is sad sans my gun
Tragedy is Brad"

Win. So Deep. It Speaks to me! =D
Derangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Derangel

Congratulations to the winners. All of you had better, and more amusing, entries than mine. Spiral_Stars is my favorite one of the bunch. The same thought flashed through my head that Brad wrote. Made me laugh.

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By Seedofpower

Man, and I thought this was a serious contest lol. Congrats to the winners.

Lazyaza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 43

#19  Edited By Lazyaza

Haha I won! wooooooo

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Media_Master

nice

Spiral_Stars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21  Edited By Spiral_Stars

Hey, where's ma code? This news topic headline has thus far proved very misleading, specifically the "tonight" part.

n00bosaurusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By n00bosaurusRex

I always knew my geo-metro-full-of-whale-lard idea would come in handy one day...