• 51 results
#1 Posted by Humanity (9023 posts) -

I'm pretty excited for this QL - I mean I hope it will happen - as I'm looking forward to that game. Diablo 3 gave me a taste for some fantasy RPG hacking and slashing and after playing the demo of Dragon's Dogma I'm excited as it seems to have some really interesting mechanics at play.

Personally I'd love Dave and Vinny to do it but realistically I don't think Dave is going to since he's busy these days. He DID make a quick appearance during Brads second D3 QL so heres keeping my fingers crossed!

#2 Posted by BeachThunder (11802 posts) -

Ryan + Patrick.

#3 Posted by SaturdayNightSpecials (2355 posts) -

Patrick is playing it.

#4 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

patrick, because they know it annoys people and everyone loves to annoy people.

those 'patrick sucks' comments must keep him awake at night

#5 Posted by l4wd0g (1931 posts) -

Patrick for sure. I hope Ryan or Vinny will be in the 2nd seat.

#6 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2720 posts) -

Patrick + Ryan/VInny.

#7 Posted by Humanity (9023 posts) -

@SaturdayNightSpecials said:

Patrick is playing it.

Oh did he tweet about it or something? No flamewar intended but I'd really rather it wasn't a Patrick/Brad QL. Oh well - I'm just excited to see some more of it in action. I would like to see what's more beyond that demo content - apparently it's quite an open ended world experience.

#8 Posted by Zleunamme (654 posts) -

One of thing that can be guaranteed is them talk about how poorly the game is titled.

#9 Posted by Cheesebob (1235 posts) -

Batrick and probs Bryan

#10 Posted by SaturdayNightSpecials (2355 posts) -

@Humanity said:

Patrick is playing it.

Oh did he tweet about it or something? No flamewar intended but I'd really rather it wasn't a Patrick/Brad QL. Oh well - I'm just excited to see some more of it in action. I would like to see what's more beyond that demo content - apparently it's quite an open ended world experience.

He's getting a lot of achievements in it.

I hope for Ryan or Jeff to be there so they can make fun of the AI companion dialog.

#11 Posted by Humanity (9023 posts) -

@SaturdayNightSpecials: Dangit.. well at least I'll see if I'm gonna buy it when it comes out or wait a while.

#12 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

eurogamer gave it a 7/10.

#13 Edited by Nentisys (888 posts) -

Been playing for a couple of days (thanks indie shops that break street dates) and its pretty cool.

#14 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

Hopefully Brad and Patrick, as Jeff and Ryan seem to just write off Japanese games.

#15 Posted by Agent47 (1894 posts) -

@SaturdayNightSpecials:

Seriously though got nothing against Patrick, but he's been in the past couple of QLs so can't he let someone else be featured?I always like it when it's back to back mix ups.

#16 Posted by Jaytow (693 posts) -

i don't mind Patrick doing it aslong as he holds the spoilers back.

#17 Posted by Humanity (9023 posts) -

@Jaytow said:

i don't mind Patrick doing it aslong as he holds the spoilers back.

From what I read there isn't much in terms of story in this game so as long as they show off the gameplay we can't lose really!

#18 Posted by Karkarov (3056 posts) -

Great Klepek is doing it, joy. Well lets pray Brad or Vinny is with him. I don't know though, on most game I already pre ordered and paid off I tend to avoid the quick looks until after I beat them anyway just to be safe.

#19 Posted by Death_Burnout (3796 posts) -

Yeah Jeff and Ryan need to stay the hell away from it, which I'm sure they would be glad to, but Patrick and Brad? Aww man...Well I hope at the very least it's Patrick and Vinny, because Brad can be too easily, I don't know, amazed? Fascinated? By the simplest of things, I find that annoying. I don't know why but I do.

#20 Posted by Humanity (9023 posts) -

@Death_Burnout said:

Yeah Jeff and Ryan need to stay the hell away from it, which I'm sure they would be glad to, but Patrick and Brad? Aww man...Well I hope at the very least it's Patrick and Vinny, because Brad can be too easily, I don't know, amazed? Fascinated? By the simplest of things, I find that annoying. I don't know why but I do.

Well it's either overly impressed or downright dismissive. Brad is a man of the extremes thats for sure!

#21 Posted by Vrikk (893 posts) -

As long as it is not Jeff.

#22 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2450 posts) -

Jeff and Patrick

#23 Posted by Clonedzero (4198 posts) -

i think patrick and vinny would be a good fit for it

#24 Posted by Getz (2995 posts) -

Vinny and Patrick I guess

#25 Posted by JasonR86 (9652 posts) -

Patrick and Brad.

#26 Posted by Totori (559 posts) -
@Getz said:

Vinny and Patrick I guess

hopefully vinny will be there.
#27 Posted by FengShuiGod (1480 posts) -

Ofc it is Patrick. I think it is part of his contract to be in like 78% of QuickLooks.

#28 Posted by Totori (559 posts) -
@Humanity said:

@Death_Burnout said:

Well it's either overly impressed or downright dismissive. Brad is a man of the extremes thats for sure!

Yeah Brad seems to be amazed by some of the simplest things. Also he can be down right asshole-ish about the smallest things.
#29 Posted by Aetheldod (3542 posts) -

Patrick + Ryan ... wish it was Vinny Drew Dave tho :/

#30 Posted by Slag (4222 posts) -

@JasonR86 said:

Patrick and Brad.

#31 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2272 posts) -

Its Patrick? Better mute the quicklook else you're going to hear "IT SUCKS TAHT YOU LEVEL UP YOUR PAWN ONLY TO HAVE THEM TURN AGAINST YOU IN THE SECOND ACT" and "IN THE LAST HOUR OF THE GAME IS WHEN YOU GET YOUR MOUNT" and also his high pitched laugh "Ah heh HEH"

#32 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

I'ma bet on Tricky playing it with Ryan providing great commentary.

#33 Posted by wafflez (524 posts) -

Vinny and Jeff.  Every quicklook. 

#34 Posted by GreggD (4486 posts) -

@BeachThunder said:

Ryan + Patrick.

#35 Posted by benspyda (2032 posts) -

As long as its not another Ryan + Patrick combo I'll be happy. Both those guys are fine with any other team member but together they put me to sleep.

#36 Posted by Grilledcheez (3945 posts) -

Patrick for sure...Ryan seems to always pair up with him, but Vinny would be cool.

#37 Posted by onan (1284 posts) -

@Humanity said:

Patrick is playing it.

He's getting a lot of achievements in it.

I hope for Ryan or Jeff to be there so they can make fun of the AI companion dialog.

He's also playing through it in the background during this week's I Love Mondays. I'm going to guess him and Ryan, those two are joined at the hip. Fingers crossed for some Vinny, the man enjoys his fantasy games.

#38 Posted by Humanity (9023 posts) -

I'm starting a Kickstarter for funding Vinny on all RPG QuickLooks. Just donate straight to my PayPal for now, the Kickstarter page will be up soon!

#39 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

@wafflez said:

Vinny and Jeff. Every quicklook.

I wish.

I'm guessing Patrick and Jeff

#40 Posted by nickux (1385 posts) -

Patrick and Ryan. I have a feeling they'll be dismissive of it because, well, that's how they do.

#41 Posted by bwheeeler (428 posts) -

We're complaining about things before they even happen now?

Because the March 19, 2013 Bombcast is going to suck.

#42 Posted by Toxin066 (3271 posts) -

Tricky Trick and the Italian Stallion. Callin' it.

#43 Posted by CaLe (3945 posts) -

It's only a 75% game. I don't even need a quicklook to know it doesn't meet my standards.

#44 Posted by DrJota (700 posts) -

@bwheeeler said:

We're complaining about things before they even happen now?

Because the March 19, 2013 Bombcast is going to suck.

And THAT was E3.

#45 Posted by Mesoian (1574 posts) -

@BeachThunder said:

Ryan + Patrick.

#46 Posted by Humanity (9023 posts) -

@CaLe said:

It's only a 75% game. I don't even need a quicklook to know it doesn't meet my standards.

It got some mid 80's on a few sites why would you automatically dismiss it?

#47 Posted by SomeJerk (3203 posts) -

Alex+Patrick dreamteam 4ever

And goddamn. Metacritic needs to go down forever. Developers get bonuses if their jobs rank 90+ there, only. Not if you sell a billion gazillion copies in a quarter, but if you go 90+ on metacritic. Pubilshers want to save money - arrange for sub90 totals.

#48 Posted by Daiphyer (1332 posts) -

I think if Jeff is in it, it will be horrible. He seemed too dismissive of it whenever it is brought up.

I am really hoping it's Patrick and Vinny.

#49 Posted by Eaxis (911 posts) -

I'm so looking forward to this game after my finals. Patrick and hopefully Vinny or Ryan do the quick look.

#50 Edited by Eaxis (911 posts) -

@CaLe: You are just gonna dismiss a game because of a score. If it was getting 10-30% i would understand but 75%/7,5/75/100. Try the demo if you haven't and maybe make up you're own mind.