#1 Edited by Rekt_Hed (848 posts) -

I knew resellers would be everywhere due to extreme high demand for these new systems BUT I saw a seller earlier on Amazon that litterally made me want to punch my screen in rage.

Now most are selling about £100 over the RRP but this mother fuckin piece of shit is trying to resell a PS4 at £1300...that $2118!!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00BE4HOIM/ref=sr_tr_sr_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1387239377&sr=8-1&keywords=ps4+console&condition=used

I'm litterally speechless.

Can anyone else top this? Is there really a worse human being alive than this?

#2 Edited by Baillie (4080 posts) -

I could name a few.

#3 Posted by falserelic (5412 posts) -

some poor soul will buy it.

#4 Posted by RonGalaxy (3124 posts) -

I can easily top that

Make note of the shipping cost on all of those. Also, they all (seem) to have sold (I made sure to search for only sold listings).

#5 Posted by TheHBK (5474 posts) -

Well considering those are listings and not actually sold yet, I wouldn't consider that as actual scalping yet. I remember a couple, where the $299 PS2 was selling for $1000 on ebay. And then another where a guy sold a dude a PS3 back in 2006 for $900, then killed the buyer and took his scalp.

#6 Posted by CosmicQueso (569 posts) -

Punch your screen in rage?

If someone is willing to pay it, then the seller is just providing a service. Buyers and sellers have to agree for a transaction to take place. Don't know what it has to do with you or your screen.

#7 Posted by RonGalaxy (3124 posts) -
#8 Posted by laserguy (443 posts) -

Those people that buy the system at Best Buy, then smash it in front of the other people instead of giving it to poor kids? i dont care about scalping a system, if you bought it and want to sell it to some dumbass, thats your right, if you want to spend two grand for it go ahead. If I have a Playstation and somebody wants to give me two grand for it, why would I turn them down? getting shot in a parking lot?

#9 Edited by Nasar7 (2613 posts) -

You have no idea. I remember PS3s selling between $2-5k on launch back in the day. Most PS4s on ebay are selling around $600. A $200 markup seems reasonable to me.

#10 Posted by JasonR86 (9657 posts) -

God?

#11 Edited by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -

@naru_joe93 said:

I can easily top that

Make note of the shipping cost on all of those. Also, they all (seem) to have sold (I made sure to search for only sold listings).

That's just dumb and wasting peoples time. Even if they trick people into buying it before they see the shipping once they see the total they will just cancel it.