This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by IsaacTheFirst (9 posts) -

If there was a death match,who would win,Pyramid Head or Nemesis? Go!

#2 Posted by Killerfridge (319 posts) -

What is this, 2001?

#3 Posted by LackingSaint (1870 posts) -

Yeah, sorry man but this is a very generic sort of topic to start (especially for your very first post). That said, welcome to the forums!

Pyramid Head.

#4 Posted by TyCobb (1977 posts) -

What is this, 2001?

Are you excited for Luigi's Mansion?

#5 Edited by Killerfridge (319 posts) -

@tycobb said:

@killerfridge said:

What is this, 2001?

Are you excited for Luigi's Mansion?

No man, I'm waiting for that hot Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2

#6 Edited by Buneroid (429 posts) -

I haven't really played any Silent Hill games... but how exactly would pyramid head stand a chance against a giant physcopath? Does he have wierd superpowers or something?

#7 Posted by Aetheldod (3773 posts) -

Pyramid Head ... it is immortal and would become Nemesis ...er....well ... nemesis

#8 Edited by jimmyfenix (3753 posts) -

@tycobb said:

@killerfridge said:

What is this, 2001?

Are you excited for Luigi's Mansion?

No man, I'm waiting for that hot Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2

I for one am waiting for

Fallout: Tactics

#9 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12240 posts) -

@killerfridge said:

@tycobb said:

@killerfridge said:

What is this, 2001?

Are you excited for Luigi's Mansion?

No man, I'm waiting for that hot Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2

I for one am waiting for

Fallout: Tactics

Nah man, I heard that Sonic Adventure 2 was coming out and I was all over that.

#10 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (6086 posts) -

Goku

#11 Edited by thatdutchguy (1283 posts) -

@arbitrarywater said:

@jimmyfenix said:

@killerfridge said:

@tycobb said:

@killerfridge said:

What is this, 2001?

Are you excited for Luigi's Mansion?

No man, I'm waiting for that hot Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2

I for one am waiting for

Fallout: Tactics

Nah man, I heard that Sonic Adventure 2 was coming out and I was all over that.

Fuck man, i can't stop playing Shenmue 2 ! It's so good !

#12 Edited by Aegon (5903 posts) -

@thatdutchguy said:

@arbitrarywater said:

@jimmyfenix said:

@killerfridge said:

@tycobb said:

@killerfridge said:

What is this, 2001?

Are you excited for Luigi's Mansion?

No man, I'm waiting for that hot Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2

I for one am waiting for

Fallout: Tactics

Nah man, I heard that Sonic Adventure 2 was coming out and I was all over that.

Fuck man, i can't stop playing Shenmue 2 ! It's so good !

That Kingdom Hearts trailer looks so pretty! Is that a young Sephiroth fighting the main character?

#13 Posted by ajamafalous (12222 posts) -

@aegon said:

@thatdutchguy said:

@arbitrarywater said:

@jimmyfenix said:

@killerfridge said:

@tycobb said:

@killerfridge said:

What is this, 2001?

Are you excited for Luigi's Mansion?

No man, I'm waiting for that hot Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2

I for one am waiting for

Fallout: Tactics

Nah man, I heard that Sonic Adventure 2 was coming out and I was all over that.

Fuck man, i can't stop playing Shenmue 2 ! It's so good !

That Kingdom Hearts trailer looks so pretty! Is that a young Sephiroth fighting the main character?

I can't wait for Duke Nukem Forever and Team Fortress 2! PC shooters have never been better!

#14 Posted by IsaacTheFirst (9 posts) -
#15 Edited by IsaacTheFirst (9 posts) -

@buneroid: You somewhat do have a point there..

#16 Edited by ZombiePie (5789 posts) -

Battle threads are not allowed on Giant Bomb as we view them as spam and lacking genuine discussion value. Please read over our Forum Rules for more information.

Moderator