Whoa it's been a looonnng time..

Manachild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Manachild

Wow... like 5 years or something. I have very very rarely checked out the Bombcast and front page stuff but I'd never interacted with anything beyond that. And during those years my interest in video games was a bit all over the place. I still owned a 360 but I never used it. And, apart from Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Red Dead Redemption, Borderlands 2, The South Park RPG, I hadn't played any big titles during that period. When I did play something it was mostly indie games.

Over the last few months I've been getting into gaming again a bit more. I was in a situation where I didn't have regular access to a decent TV so most of my gaming over the last few months has been done on the Wii U. I get a lot of enjoyable use out of the off TV play function of that system. But, I still have a lot of first party titles to get through. In a couple of weeks I'm going to get either a PS4 or an Xbox One. My brother uses my 360 these days and i'm happy to let him hold onto it these days. Most of my friends that have taken the 8th generation plunge have an xbo so I'll probably get that. Also I'm a huge Dead Rising, and Remedy fan so I'm looking forward to playing those 2 games even though only one of them is already out.

These days I'm playing a lot of the Wasteland 2 early access. Seems to be shaping up to be a great game!

Despite my absence for so long I continued to keep in contact with a number of people I met on the site and even wrote music reviews for a blog started by a member who I knew from here. But there are others that I haven't had any contact with for quite a long time and it will be interested to see if they are still on here and if they remember me or not.

It'll be interesting!

-Dan

bluefish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool beans broskoffski.

Manachild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Video games.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Manachild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theht: After extensive research and the reading of internet forums and review sites I have come to a similar conclusion #theorycrafting

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DID YOU KNOW THERE'S A GUY WHO HAS YOUR NAME THAT WORKS HERE NOW ALLCAPS?

Manachild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dan cracks me up. I remember his hello cupid prank ages ago. I forget how long ago....

but that made me go 'man this guys alright'.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Manachild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Manachild

bwahahahaha I'd never seen that before. Oh man.... I've seen the animated bombcast things but not this. THanks for sharing ahahahhaa