Who's played Strong Bad?

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By damnboyadvance

Has anybody played any episode of Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People? How awesome is it? I'm thinking about actually downloading it.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By toowalrus

I played the first half of episode 1... it's alright.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By toowalrus
SuperMooseman said:
"I've played the whole season on the PC, and it is definitely worth getting. I'm not sure if you're a follower of the web-cartoon series, but if you are it'll make the game more enjoyable as you'll get more of the jokes. Either way, it's a great game with a lot of variety from episode to episode."
Yeah, I like the Sbmails, I wish I could just watch the entire game being played without all of the... wondering around.
RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By RedSox8933
SuperMooseman said:
"I've played the whole season on the PC, and it is definitely worth getting. I'm not sure if you're a follower of the web-cartoon series, but if you are it'll make the game more enjoyable as you'll get more of the jokes. Either way, it's a great game with a lot of variety from episode to episode."
I played the whole season on the PC as well, just because I love homestarrunner.com.
damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By damnboyadvance

I get where you're coming from. I've followed the series, without buying it, since episode 1 and it looks kickass.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I own them on steam, but haven't gotten around to playing them yet. I've been playing the Telltale's Sam & Max games, and they're awesome. And I really like Homestar runner, so I have to imagine that they're awesome.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By CL60

I have not watched any strong bad emails in a while. I loved those though.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Dalai

If you like Homestar Runner, you'll really like SBCGFAP.  I recommend getting them all.