#1 Posted by bizsumpark182 (361 posts) -

Last week I posted something about Silent Hill 3 selling for over $50 on Amazon.con. Now, this week I find Dirt in my wishlist selling for $77.99. I can understand an older, last generation game...but Dirt is an Xbox360 game. And as far as I can tell, it is not a hard game to find.

P.S. I put "is" in the title because it was such a hit with the last post.

#2 Posted by Karmum (11516 posts) -

The typical Amazon error.

#3 Posted by CoolDrMoney (1978 posts) -

Once again, Hit Gaming is the only featured seller for the game, and they're asking for a ridiculous price

#4 Posted by OroYoke (98 posts) -
@bizsumpark182: Amazon normally have other vendors using it site to sell items.  Hitgaming is one of those vendors and very often they will sell games way way too high.
#5 Posted by Creamypies (4044 posts) -
@bizsumpark182: It comes packaged with Colin McRae's hand.
#6 Posted by Lucifer (263 posts) -

I bought Silent hill 3 at my local gaming store a few weeks ago for like 8 bucks. It´s was in the "trash bin" with other old ps2 games like onimusha and jak.

#7 Posted by Smarter_Martyr (591 posts) -
@creamypies:                                                                                           Oh no he didn't! 

#8 Posted by dbz1995 (4789 posts) -

No offence dude, but 'why is dirt cost this much' maybe the greatest sentence I have ever heard.

#9 Posted by bizsumpark182 (361 posts) -
@dbz1995: I know. If you go to the Silent Hill 3 forum and look at my thread that is there you will see why I went with "is" instead of "does".
#10 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

It's probably hard to find these days. It's a cool game, though.  I picked it up for $30 like almost a year ago, but I wouldn't advise paying $80 for it. Dirt 2 is looking like it'll be a lot better anyway.

#11 Posted by bizsumpark182 (361 posts) -
@TheGreatGuero: It isn't that hard to find. You can pick up a copy at pretty much any game store. And I see it at the likes of Wal Mart and Target everytime I go through the videogame sections.  

I don't plan on buying it, as you said Dirt 2 looks like it will be pretty awesome.
#12 Posted by KnifeySpoony (1163 posts) -
@creamypies: Too soon.
#13 Posted by zudthespud (3281 posts) -
I love this game. I hate the whole X Games motif of the new one, although the gameplay is great.