• 84 results
thiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thiago

First of all, some people wanted MGS4 on the 360, not because they actually care, but because it would be more ammunition for system wars. And all hype that preceded the conference was leading people to believe it would happen.

Well, it didn't. And you have set yourselves up for disappointment, again. (How many times now? I lost the count...).

I am sure that MGS Rising is going to be great, because it is a Kojima game, but the real salt on the fanboys' wound is that it is an action game and not a traditional MGS game nor a proper sequel to MGS4.

Fanboys have been vocal for years in dismissing MGS as an "interactive movie" or complaining about the "long cutscenes" and pretty much everything about that game. In the light of that Kojima's decision of an action game makes sense.

What is so ironic and funny is that you have bitten your tongue. You bashed so much MGS and now you are getting one, but it is an action oriented spinoff.

Isn't it what you wanted?

If they add complete levels full of third person shooter-like gameplay it is going to be even more ironic.

EDIT: not to mention the debacle that was the ambiguous wording on the announcement. Why would MS do that? To gain a couple of hours of cheering from the fanboys? That kind of diminished the effect of the announcement and shows that Microsoft isn't confident on their own stuff.

Avatar image for stephen_von_cloud
Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Stephen_Von_Cloud

Haha, you are calling other people fanboys?  YOU? Priceless.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187

Thiago, your trolling never ceases to amaze these forums...

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By The_A_Drain

Didn't I already kick your ass hard enough in the other thread? Drop it already jeese.

I shouldn't even need to repeat te fact that nobody knows anything about it yet, action spinoff or not, at the moment you're just guessing.

thiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thiago
@The_A_Drain said:
" Didn't I already kick your ass hard enough in the other thread? Drop it already jeese.I shouldn't even need to repeat te fact that nobody knows anything about it yet, action spinoff or not, at the moment you're just guessing. "

Haha. Did you?
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By CL60

thiago, you are pathetic and nobody on this forum likes you, go away, you are a fucking moron. You are seriously one of the stupidest fanboys I've ever seen don't forget troll too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f
deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Huh?

Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Stephen_Von_Cloud
@thiago said:
"
@The_A_Drain said:
" Didn't I already kick your ass hard enough in the other thread? Drop it already jeese.I shouldn't even need to repeat te fact that nobody knows anything about it yet, action spinoff or not, at the moment you're just guessing. "
Haha. Did you? "
Quite an effective answer... I didn't read the thread but I'm sure he did.  You don't have an original thought in your head and no logic to back up any arguments.
thiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By thiago
@jakob187 said:
" Thiago, your trolling never ceases to amaze these forums... "

This is not trolling, those are valid points. Why do people continue whining and bitching instead of pointing out where exactly I am wrong.
Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By TheMustacheHero

Go play Killzone 2 troll.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CL60
@thiago said:
"
@jakob187 said:
" Thiago, your trolling never ceases to amaze these forums... "
This is not trolling, those are valid points. Why do people continue whining and bitching instead of pointing out where exactly I am wrong. "
We do point everything out, you just ignore it like the fanboy you are and lmao at you saying anybody else is whining and bitching xD you are the biggest whiner and bitcher out of anybody here. All you do is bitch about not liking microsoft and whine about pretty much everything.
The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_A_Drain
@thiago:

Because on the scale of right to wrong, most people register somewhere in the middle, you on the other hand, are on fucking mars.
thiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By thiago
@CL60 said:
We do point everything out, you just ignore it like the fanboy you are and lmao at you saying anybody else is whining and bitching xD you are the biggest whiner and bitcher out of anybody here. All you do is bitch about not liking microsoft and whine about pretty much everything. "

Where are those arguments? I only see people calling me names. For example, on this thread. Where are you anybody else saying anything noteworthy?
Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thiago said:
"
@CL60 said:
We do point everything out, you just ignore it like the fanboy you are and lmao at you saying anybody else is whining and bitching xD you are the biggest whiner and bitcher out of anybody here. All you do is bitch about not liking microsoft and whine about pretty much everything. "
Where are those arguments? I only see people calling me names. For example, on this thread. Where are you anybody else saying anything noteworthy? "
What people are you even talking to?  You make these accusations against fanboys, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?  You are the only fanboy here!

Everyone else is happy to be able to play this new MGS game on all platforms.  Nothing more.  Only idiots like you are angry and bitter about it.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CL60
@thiago said:
"
@CL60 said:
Where are those arguments? I only see people calling me names. For example, on this thread. Where are you anybody else saying anything noteworthy? "
I never said anything about this topic, you would think you would understand that, beings as pretty much every thread you post in you are acting like a moronic fanboy and a troll. Grow up.
keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By keyhunter

Firstly It's a known fact that no one plays MGS for its gameplay. They play it for the "Hollywood like cinematics"
Secondly, I would rather play a straight up action game than a traditional MGS game by far.
Thirdly, MGS 4 is still probably coming to the 360 eventually. Not that I give a shit, I already watched all the cinematics at a friends house.
Fourthly you're a fucking douche. Eat shit and die. Every word of every sentence you type just reeks of something I want to punch in the head.

thiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By thiago
@Stephen_Von_Cloud said:
" What people are you even talking to?  You make these accusations against fanboys, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?  You are the only fanboy here!Everyone else is happy to be able to play this new MGS game on all platforms.  Nothing more.  Only idiots like you are angry and bitter about it. "

If you haven't noticed I am not angry nor bitter. I am just having a good time watching your reactions the days preceding these conferences and now.

I mean, come on, it is funny! I told you so. You were setting yourselves up for disappointment. Why do you insist?

"Mr. Anderson. WHY!? Why do you persist?"

I just got the Matrix Blu-ray collection. Yes, I am in a Matrix mood. Haha.

Ah, Blu-ray...

Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thiago said:
"
@Stephen_Von_Cloud said:
" What people are you even talking to?  You make these accusations against fanboys, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?  You are the only fanboy here!Everyone else is happy to be able to play this new MGS game on all platforms.  Nothing more.  Only idiots like you are angry and bitter about it. "

If you haven't noticed I am not angry nor bitter. I am just having a good time watching your reactions the days preceding these conferences and now.

I mean, come on, it is funny! I told you so. You were setting yourselves up for disappointment. Why do you insist?

"Mr. Anderson. WHY!? Why do you persist?"I just got the Matrix Blu-ray collection. Yes, I am in a Matrix mood. Haha. Ah, Blu-ray... "
Who are you talking to when you say "you"?  I own a PS3 and have already played MGS4, I've played every MGS game, and I'm looking forward to the new game.... you are an idiot on top of a fanboy.  You must be angry or I don't know why you would post so many bitter, accusational threads against no one.  Maybe you should just swallow that Matrix Blu-ray collection and do everyone a favor.

(btw I bet you're that guy that really enjoys the second and third movies)
OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By OmegaPirate

Lotta hate in ths thread guys -lets try to play it easy - an eye for an eye makes us all blind, and all that jazz

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By TwoOneFive

its not going to be so much a DMC/Ninja Gaiden ripoff, but more of an Assasins Creed rip off. 

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CL60

Anybody wanna bet thiago is a 13-14 year old that is gonna reply too me and say " HAHAHA  I'M 20+ SO I PWNED YOU!" but he never actually "pwned" me because that just proves to me he has no reason too be as immature and retarded as he is.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CL60

No Caption Provided
Replace PS2 with 360, and Nintendo with PS3, there you have it. It's thiago.
thiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By thiago
@CL60: I didn't "pwn" anybody. I am just having a good time!

SNAAAAAAAKE! Laugh! Laugh with me! Hahaha

Sorry, I am playing MGS4 now and that's Laughing Octopus. Haha.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#24  Edited By natetodamax
@CL60 said:
" Anybody wanna bet thiago is a 13-14 year old that is gonna reply too me and say " HAHAHA  I'M 20+ SO I PWNED YOU!" but he never actually "pwned" me because that just proves to me he has no reason too be as immature and retarded as he is. "
Agreed. I love how he said "You" about 20 times in his original post, even though I thought none of those things. Idiot.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CL60

Anybody notice how he keeps spilling out things like, "I'm watching blu-ray right now HAHA" and "I'm sorry, I'm playing MGS4 right now" makes me laugh that he thinks we care about any of that. Even though I own a 360 and a PS3..and have MGS4 on my PS3..

ieatlions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ieatlions

umm dont feed the trolls ?

thiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By thiago

See the bright side of this thing. Maybe you get some babes in MGS Rising, like the BB corps in MGS4. I mean, otherwise it is going to be a sausage fest with the feminine Raiden.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
@thiago said:
"First of all, some people wanted MGS4 on the 360, not because they actually care, but because it would be more ammunition for system wars.

And that's where you arguement becomes flawed.
Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thiago said:
" See the bright side of this thing. Maybe you get some babes in MGS Rising, like the BB corps in MGS4. I mean, otherwise it is going to be a sausage fest with the feminine Raiden. "
This guy is officially retarded and I'm moving on.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CL60
@Stephen_Von_Cloud said:
"
@thiago said:
" See the bright side of this thing. Maybe you get some babes in MGS Rising, like the BB corps in MGS4. I mean, otherwise it is going to be a sausage fest with the feminine Raiden. "
This guy is officially retarded and I'm moving on. "
Yes..I agree.

@thiago said:
Feminine raiden? I'm seriously starting to think you have never even actually played MGS4.
banksrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By banksrob
@thiago said:
"See the bright side of this thing. Maybe you get some babes in MGS Rising, like the BB corps in MGS4. I mean, otherwise it is going to be a sausage fest with the feminine Raiden."

Ah so you wont be playing it on your ps3
keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By keyhunter
@thiago: If your Idea of having a good time is being a jobless layabout who spends his time argumenting about the intricacies of a fucking press conference of all things, then you sir have already lost the game of life.

I fucking hate the internet.
The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_A_Drain
@thiago:

Well, i'm watching Dirty Harry, in standard definition.

So I guess I win because The Matrix sucks balls, no matter how high definition it's being played in.

See how stupid my argument is? It's the same crappy. ignorant, presumptious argument as yours. Do I really need to link you the difference between fact and opinion again? Cos I will.
Naro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#34  Edited By Naro

MGS Rising is some kind of experience Kojima is doing on new styles of game design. Hes trying something more action-oriented now and decided to try it on the X360 too. IMO it is a good thing. He's sharing his 'field experiences' with more players.

thiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By thiago
@CL60 said:
@thiago said:
Feminine raiden? I'm seriously starting to think you have never even actually played MGS4. "

Well, he looked very macho. Macho like the Village People, that is.

High heels and make up. I have to say that he matches other Village People inspired characters, like those from Queers of War.

Haha. Laugh with me!

Sorry again. :)
cinemandrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#36  Edited By cinemandrew
@thiago: I think I'd rather have this than a "normal" MGS game. MGS1 was great, and MGS2 was fun to play, but the cutscenes were way too goddamn long. It pretty much ruined the series for me.
thiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By thiago
@Naro said:
" MGS Rising is some kind of experience Kojima is doing on new styles of game design. Hes trying something more action-oriented now and decided to try it on the X360 too. IMO it is a good thing. He's sharing his 'field experiences' with more players. "

Thank you, sir. For the only sane comment on this thread, besides my original one. People here are too butthurt to think clearly.

I agree, it might an interesting mix of action with metal gear.
ieatlions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ieatlions
@thiago said:
"
@CL60 said:
@thiago said:
Feminine raiden? I'm seriously starting to think you have never even actually played MGS4. "

Well, he looked very macho. Macho like the Village People, that is.

High heels and make up. I have to say that he matches other Village People inspired characters, like those from Queers of War.

Haha. Laugh with me!Sorry again. :) "
THiango do u own a 360
thiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By thiago
@ieatlions said:
THiango do u own a 360 "

No, but I played Gears on the PC.
The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_A_Drain
@thiago:

Unplug your keyboard why don't you, and plug an extension cord into the second controller port, which in this instance is your ass. That way you can shit directly onto the internet, cut out the middle-man.
banksrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By banksrob

Queers of war, Yet you still claim your not a fanboy?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By CL60
@thiago said:
"
@Naro said:
" MGS Rising is some kind of experience Kojima is doing on new styles of game design. Hes trying something more action-oriented now and decided to try it on the X360 too. IMO it is a good thing. He's sharing his 'field experiences' with more players. "
Thank you, sir. For the only sane comment on this thread, besides my original one. People here are too butthurt to think clearly.I agree, it might an interesting mix of action with metal gear. "
Or your just a moron troll and fanboy who doesn't deserve a real response?
joshs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By joshs

I'd just like to say that I hoped for MGS4 on 360. Not for 'ammunition' for system wars or anything..I just don't find it appropriate to pay $500+ for a PS3 when I have a gaming PC and a 360 when there are only a few PS3 games that I can't play on those that I'm interested in. (MGS4, LBP, InFamous, Uncharted 1/2  -  No interest in Killzone 2. Had enough FPS's lately.)

ieatlions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ieatlions

umm does anyone know the equation for quadratic equations btw?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By CL60
@ieatlions said:
" umm does anyone know the equation for quadratic equations btw? "
yes
ieatlions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ieatlions

would u care to share?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CL60
@ieatlions said:
" would u care to share? "
NO!
OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By OmegaPirate
ieatlions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ieatlions

b,c are the vertex right?

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

MG rising isn't a proper metal gear? because all past metal gear solid games couldn't be played like an action game? you were forced to use stealth at all times?
lol >_<