Posted by Red (5991 posts) -

Why must I make myself choose between things so much? So, this Christmas time I'm gonna have $120 spare to spend on stuff. I don't know what I'll get for Christmas besides a laptop so I don't know if I'll get money or a poster with a monkey smoking a cigar on it. I do want to finally get an Ipod. Since I'll have a good computer that I'll be able to rely on I'll be able to use Itunes. Yes, my current computer sucks too much to use real Itunes. It's depressing....

Now, I could do that and get Banjo Kazooie or Space Invaders extreme or something or I could get Mirror's Edge and Prince of Persia. Or, I could wait until after Christmas when I get more money and then buy them, or I could get Warhammer Online or.....
See my point? Why must games cost so much? And then in summer I'm gonna probably buy the DSi and.....

GAGH! Shut up self. Shut.....up.

#1 Posted by Red (5991 posts) -

Why must I make myself choose between things so much? So, this Christmas time I'm gonna have $120 spare to spend on stuff. I don't know what I'll get for Christmas besides a laptop so I don't know if I'll get money or a poster with a monkey smoking a cigar on it. I do want to finally get an Ipod. Since I'll have a good computer that I'll be able to rely on I'll be able to use Itunes. Yes, my current computer sucks too much to use real Itunes. It's depressing....

Now, I could do that and get Banjo Kazooie or Space Invaders extreme or something or I could get Mirror's Edge and Prince of Persia. Or, I could wait until after Christmas when I get more money and then buy them, or I could get Warhammer Online or.....
See my point? Why must games cost so much? And then in summer I'm gonna probably buy the DSi and.....

GAGH! Shut up self. Shut.....up.

#2 Posted by Jayge_ (10222 posts) -

Banjo is 40 dollars, and pre-ordering it gets you banjo 1 for free!

Man I love good deals.

#3 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
Jayge said:
"Banjo is 40 dollars, and pre-ordering it gets you banjo 1 for free!

Man I love good deals."
That is quite the deal...especially for someone who never played the original, like myself.
#4 Posted by roushimsx (485 posts) -
Red said:
"Why must games cost so much?"
Solution: Don't buy games as soon as they come out, hunt for deals, stack discounts, etc. If you have to buy a game or two right when they come out, look around for a buy 2 get 1 free deal from someplace like Toys R Us. Pick up stuff from Amazon to dodge shipping and tax. Drop by Target, Circuit City and Best Buy to dig through their bargain bins and discount racks. You'd be amazed at what finds its way there.
#5 Posted by sasha786 (14 posts) -

wait a little bit longer for some dosh?

#6 Posted by Roger_Klotz (754 posts) -
#7 Posted by Leingod (4 posts) -

Wait till Christmas! Save money! ehehehe..I find that buying things in a rush might disappoint more..