WII U Gamepad question

Trondood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Trondood

I'm asking this question because I don't have any other friends who own a Wii U. Do any of you guys have a poor dead zone on your joysticks on your gamepad? I can't figure out if it is my gamepad or if that's just the way it is. My joysticks don't seem to register until they have been pushed about 1/4 toward whatever direction I am trying to register. Any opinions or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Driadon

I didn't notice it until I just tried to actively feel for it, and absolutely it does. I don't mind it, though, I'm not playing shooters on the thing.

Gonmog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I've played a good amount of CoD on the system, and i never noticed one. Maybe it is game based? Shrugs. Or i just did not notice it at all lol.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

Nothing I've ever noticed or felt bothered by.

noboners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I haven't noticed but most of my play comes on rayman and wonderful 101. Both of which call for pretty harsh direction changes.

Griffinmills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Griffinmills

Having just got the Wind Waker HD bundled one, that particular controller is VERY sensitive. It's actually kind of hard for my old man thumbs to make Link walk the slowest pace. (Luckily you can crawl in most situations you'd need to tip toe.)

Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

It could be game based, as the only thing I tested that with was on the main menu system, which you wouldn't want an over sensitive stick anyway.