Wii/Wii U Virtual Console discussion thread.

Avatar image for supersmashsnake
SuperSmashSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I feel that with the Wii U virtual console starting to pick up steam I thought a thread could be used to discuss the latest games that are released.

SuperSmashSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SuperSmashSnake

I am also dreading transferring my Wii VC games to my Wii U.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is offered on Wii U Virtual Console makes you say "(it is) starting to pick up steam"? As far as I can tell it is on a slower if not worse trajectory than the old Wii VC.

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Winternet

If only there was a podcast that would tell me the latest on Nintendo download services.

SuperSmashSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@extomar said:

What is offered on Wii U Virtual Console makes you say "(it is) starting to pick up steam"? As far as I can tell it is on a slower if not worse trajectory than the old Wii VC.

True it is not even close to what the Wii VC was at this point but it does have games coming out for it.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EXTomar

@supersmashsnake said:
@extomar said:

True it is not even close to what the Wii VC was at this point but it does have games coming out for it.

I have to repeat my question: What is offered on Wii U Virtual Console makes you say "(it is) starting to pick up steam"? Vaguely suggesting it is doesn't mean it really is.

SuperSmashSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SuperSmashSnake

@extomar said:

@supersmashsnake said:
@extomar said:

I have to repeat my question: What is offered on Wii U Virtual Console makes you say "(it is) starting to pick up steam"? Vaguely suggesting it is doesn't mean it really is.

I meant "picking up steam" in that the service was releasing games. Before the service launched the only VC games you could get were the 30 cent monthly games.