Wiki Shout-outs Week 2: It's true what they say

Avatar image for deactivated-5b031d0e868a5
deactivated-5b031d0e868a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

The feedback and general feeling I got last time confirmed what my mindset but I said I'd give it a month or two so until I guess I'll continue until the end of the year. I'll probably also change the day of posting to Wednesday because firstly it starts with a "W" and secondly as I have slightly more free time to write up the post.

To start things of with it being the anniversary of Half-Life 2 congratulations to the following pages as I am in awe of them (especially the TF2 page):

Far Cry 4 was also in the news lately. The only games in the series that I've played are 2 and Blood Dragon and I must say that I was expecting a bit more from Blood Dragon's entry:

Sonic was also in the news and given the size of the site I assumed that there had to be some users who were super into Sonic and would make it their goal to make Giant Bomb the source of all Sonic knowledge on the web. And yet it appears that I was wrong as proven by the following pages:

Grimluck343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I don't really know why but sometimes I completely forget that this website has a wiki.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

@grimluck343 said:

I don't really know why but sometimes I completely forget that this website has a wiki.

...Really? I mean it should be pretty obvious... but I don't want to get into another rant like in the last one of these.

Anywhoo, while it's again unfortunate that you don't get many responses, I at least am appreciative you're putting in the effort and are actually browsing the wiki!