Wiki Shout-outs Week 7: Flying Clover Edition

Avatar image for deactivated-5b031d0e868a5
deactivated-5b031d0e868a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

Last weeks addition was a bit of a rush, I wanted to test whether anyone actually followed the links so threw in some pages I was considering working on as a reminder. I've more time this week so onto the wiki pages. For some reason I decided to delve in the Clover Studio wiki pages. The company page was pretty good and their key titles Viewtiful Joe, Ōkami and God Hand all informing pages (although God Hand could use a little work). Unfortunately the Viewtiful Joe spin-offs Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble! (this one was quite lacking) and Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble (this one a stub) did not get the same loving treatment as the first game.

In case anyone didn't hear After Burner Climax is getting removed from XBLA / PSN soon so pick it up before then if you have any desire to play it on either of those consoles. I checked out the page and it was alright and then started down the rabbit hole of flight games.

That'll do it for this week, until next time.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Corevi

Speaking of Clover Studios and wiki pages I spent like 2 and a half hours making a credits page for Wonderful 101 but the edit got denied because there were too many new person pages.

I might try fixing up the God Hand page...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b031d0e868a5
deactivated-5b031d0e868a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

@corevi: Bummer for the Wonderful 101 page but the fact that your thinking of wiki'n it up and touching up the God Hand page is great!

EDIT: Whenever I decide to do a massive edit I typically write it all out in a separate text editor then just copy and paste into Giant Bomb. Don't know if you could take that approach with credits pages as I've yet to fill one out. (Might actually give that a shot today).

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 69

Holy cow, how did I not notice that another user was doing wiki blogs? I still plan to continue my weekly wiki update, but that probably won't happen until January as I have been super busy this holiday season.

Keep up the good work and spreading the word about the wiki, I feel like this really could be one of the best if we could build a solid community around it.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

#5  Edited By Slag

Hey cool a couple pages I put a bunch of work into was sort of featured! Thanks @freezyfrog!

Back when we had the Wiki task system the Rogue Squadron game pages were one of the bounties, that's a reason why those pages tend to be fairly filled out.

@corevi Yeah I pretty much don't mess with associations or any of that stuff these days. I prefer to put in text, I can save backups and it seems to not break nearly as often. Besides so many pages are just bar.