Will the PSP's Component Cable work on my TWC Cable box?

Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Emandudeguyperson

/\
                            | 
                            | 
Title.

agentboolen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By agentboolen

Is the ports on the cable box a input or a output??  If there output there only for sending picture from the cable box, which I'm thinking they probably are.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Linkyshinks

I think it may need a direct connection, it's hard to know, as I know little about the device. You could just unplug the cable box when you need to use it, I know it would be a hassle, but I do it with mine. 

The PSPGo had better let me use my current component cable. I hope they up the res a little also. I think they should give users the choice to. 

D:Chaos Tower looks pretty cool.

Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Emandudeguyperson
@Linkyshinks: I read an article  on IGN saying that you can in fact use your old Component Cable, so that's coolI guess. However, now the system's battery only lasts a whopping 3 hours, and all those tens of UMDs you own? Worthless now. Oh and the way the Analog nub is now positioned is enough for me to not want buy the PSPGo.
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Linkyshinks
@Emandudeguyperson said:

" @Linkyshinks: I read an article  on IGN saying that you can in fact use your old Component Cable, so that's coolI guess. However, now the system's battery only lasts a whopping 3 hours, and all those tens of UMDs you own? Worthless now. "

Not a sniff of download tickets... 

At least Darkstalkers will be available, Capcom announced that a little while back. It's moderately priced..but still... 

I still don't know if the Dpad will be better for fighting games, looking at it, I think not, unless that circular depression helps in some way. I would hate to have to stick on one of those thumb-pads onto a Go. I know it would look shit.  Capcom should make available the thumb pad they made for Alpha 3 in Japan.