#1 Posted by vegetashonor (611 posts) -

They used to do this sort of stuff a lot. I was wondering if anyone's heard of a special bombcaste regarding the "PS4" announcement. Thanks duders.

#2 Edited by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

giantbomb.com will be live streaming the live stream. You can probably hear them comment on what gets announced.

#3 Posted by Consaw (250 posts) -

They haven't said anything about a Bombcast, but they are doing a live stream of the live stream. Live streams have kind of replaced special episodes of the Bombcast.

#4 Posted by Scrawnto (2450 posts) -

It will probably be similar to what they did for that Konami stream in which Transfarring was introduced, though obviously a new console announcement is a little more significant.

#5 Edited by Kerned (1170 posts) -

@scrawnto said:

It will probably be similar to what they did for that Konami stream in which Transfarring was introduced, though obviously a new console announcement is a little more significant.

A little?

#6 Posted by Winternet (8019 posts) -

There will be live commentary during the event.

#7 Posted by vegetashonor (611 posts) -

@scrawnto: that's exactly what im saying friend! We shall see

#8 Posted by Scrawnto (2450 posts) -

@kerned said:

@scrawnto said:

A little?

For some reason there isn't a proper antonym for hyperbole (understatement doesn't quite fit the bill), but that's what I was going for.

#10 Edited by jking47 (1211 posts) -

@scrawnto: Do you mean litotes?

Maybe not though. It is too early for strange words.

#11 Posted by Kerned (1170 posts) -

@scrawnto said:

@kerned said:

@scrawnto said:

A little?

For some reason there isn't a proper antonym for hyperbole (understatement doesn't quite fit the bill), but that's what I was going for.

Oh no, I understood how you meant it. My verbal winking didn't come across very effectively.

#12 Posted by ripelivejam (3974 posts) -

@kerned said:

@scrawnto said:

@kerned said:

@scrawnto said:

A little?

Oh no, I understood how you meant it. My verbal winking didn't come across very effectively.

the internet is ruining communication :'(