#1 Edited by MarkTheSlark (25 posts) -

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/lucalry/blog/newps2slimBig.png?t=1248841417

ps2 slim is the smallest and sexiest console ever. can a console in the future ever get as small and sexy ever again...

#2 Edited by falserelic (5445 posts) -

I can't say I find the ps2 slim sexy, but sex appeal doesn't matter. As long as I got a good quality system I'm good.

#3 Edited by RVonE (4642 posts) -

I thought the regular PS2 was far better looking than the slim.

#4 Posted by TooWalrus (13219 posts) -

*not a console, if you're an asshole

#5 Posted by Kaiserreich (705 posts) -
#6 Posted by TheHBK (5488 posts) -

Sexier consoles have existed. You seem to equate sexiness with just being thin. The PStwo did look nice but still had that ugly ass , don't know what you call it, you know, the edges that were like rows.

Dreamcast, Xbox 360 E, DS Lite all look more sexy to me.

#7 Edited by SuperSolidSnake2019 (73 posts) -

The N64 is the coolest. Best controller.

#8 Posted by Superkenon (1439 posts) -

I just thought it was adorable. An exact replica of the PS2, only way tiny and way precious!

#9 Posted by TooWalrus (13219 posts) -
#10 Edited by falserelic (5445 posts) -
#11 Posted by Sackmanjones (4711 posts) -

Gonna have to say the vita is the sexiest console to date. I mean that thing is beautiful. Id sex it up all night. Every night. What's wrong with me.

#12 Posted by believer258 (11949 posts) -

@kaiserreich said:

@toowalrus: that isn't a console.

It's a handheld game console. This is an argument over semantics. Sexy talks.

But if that counts, then the PS Vita counts too. Actually, I think that all of Sony's handhelds have been attractively designed, even the PSPGo.

I don't actually think of any console as "sexy", though.

#13 Edited by fisk0 (4168 posts) -

I really like the PS2 slim, but the latest PS3 slim is similar as well, both having that look of the Sony Pressman cassette recorder. I'm also pretty partial to 70's and early 80's consoles with (fake) wood surfaces.

#14 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I've had wilder times with an Xbox 360, to be perfectly honest. She's not the only one sporting a red ring of death.

#15 Posted by Animasta (14699 posts) -

ask ben kuchera what he thinks, he's already compared controllers to boobs

#16 Edited by Skooky (477 posts) -

The PS2 slim looks like junk, but then most consoles look like junk.

#17 Edited by Enai (194 posts) -

Now that's a pretty sexy console.

#18 Edited by thatdutchguy (1273 posts) -

@toowalrus said:
@kaiserreich said:

@toowalrus: that isn't a console.

It's a handheld game console. This is an argument over semantics. Sexy talks.

But if that counts, then the PS Vita counts too. Actually, I think that all of Sony's handhelds have been attractively designed, even the PSPGo.

I don't actually think of any console as "sexy", though.

They are all Sexy.

#19 Posted by Twinsun (479 posts) -

The Vita is a very slick device, I really hope they will support it more in the future, since I feel like it has some great potential.

#20 Edited by Reisz (1508 posts) -

Gonna have to say the vita is the sexiest console to date. I mean that thing is beautiful. Id sex it up all night. Every night. What's wrong with me.

Ironic or not I'm right there with you. From a purely industrial design perspective. The Vita is one of the finest looking, highest build quality consumer products I've ever seen. I love mine.

#21 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

Seeing how at an indefinite point in the future there will be a device that'll allow for proper cybersex - with stimulation fidelity of equal quality or likely even higher quality than interacting physically - yes, there will be a sexier console in the future.

Can't wait to raid the Karnal Abyss in World of Whorecraft or whatever. That's right. Carnal with a K! It's better that way. So many classes to master. So many techniques to employ. So much joy to endure. I'm going to tank the shit out of that! Aggro!

#22 Posted by Seppli (10251 posts) -

@reisz said:

@sackmanjones said:

Ironic or not I'm right there with you. From a purely industrial design perspective. The Vita is one of the finest looking, highest build quality consumer products I've ever seen. I love mine.

I touch my Vita all the time too.

#23 Posted by mandude (2669 posts) -

@reisz said:

@sackmanjones said:

These two posts have nailed down both my emotional and logical thoughts on the Vita. Well done.

#24 Posted by psylah (2177 posts) -

PS2 slim is best console. They even got them thin enough by the end that it had an internal power supply, it seems.

GBSP is an incredibly utilitarian console, with a great size, but it has a poor shape aesthetically, an unsightly hinge, and spotty lighting when the backlight is on. Plus, no headphone jack without a weird dongle. What the fuck, Nintendo?

#25 Posted by DarkShaper (1338 posts) -

I don't care about them at all for playing games put the PSP and Vita are two of the sleekest looking devices I have ever seen.

#26 Posted by GIyn (202 posts) -

Already been beaten Im afraid.

#27 Posted by sku (39 posts) -

The model 1 Sega Genesis is a pretty beautiful machine and if you're in the market for a "sexy console" you can probably actually fuck it.

#28 Posted by Counterclockwork87 (679 posts) -

C'mon people, there's only one answer for sexiest console

#29 Posted by TechnoSyndrome (920 posts) -

I always find it off-putting when people refer to electronics as sexy.

#30 Edited by AiurFlux (902 posts) -

I see your regular PS2 Slim and I raise you a SILVER PS2 Slim.

Yup.

#31 Posted by Hunter5024 (5708 posts) -

It was too slim.