Wired or Wireless controller? Headset? (360 and PS3)

WoodenPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WoodenPlatypus

I have a 360 and was wondering what people like best. I prefer the wireless controller and when it comes to standard headsets I prefer the wired one (the wireless headset is useless in my opninion). However Ive found two things, I constantly seem to have my play and charge kit plugged in so its basically the same? 
However on older consoles, eg. the PS2 I never seemed to like the wireless controllers.. :/ 

Im not sure what people on PS3 do anyways and was just wondering seeing as pretty much no one I know who has a PS3 uses headsets that much whereas on XBL almost everyone has one :/ Why?
Burns098356GX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Burns098356GX

I use wireless controllers and the wireless headset. I just have some rechargeable batteries so that if the ones in my controller die, I can swap them out and keep playing. I can't stand the wired headset. I hate the way it feels and I'm always getting tangled or pulling the plug out.

simian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By simian

Controller: Wireless
Headset: Wired though usually muted and on the floor.

Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Vorbis

WIreless controller, bluetooth headset

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By BraveToaster

For my Xbox, I have 2 wireless headsets... I charge one while I use the other. I also use wireless controllers.

For my PS3 (that I barely use) I paired one of my cellphone bluetooth headsets.

WoodenPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WoodenPlatypus
@Axxol:
Is there an actual official headset for sale for the PS3 or do people just use bluetooth headsets?
Burns098356GX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Burns098356GX
@WoodenPlatypus: Sony sells an official branded blutooth headset. Its got to be the worst design ever made. Its got sharp edges that stick into your ear. I got mine bundled with SOCOM Confrontation.
WoodenPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WoodenPlatypus
@Burns098356GX:
Just Googled that. The design doesnt look to good and I can see what you mean about stabbing the ear :/ Not meaning to sound too fanboy here but the 360 wireless headset does look better, however I still wouldnt buy it. I guess its not that bad seeing as it came in a bundle, still a shame though 
c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By c1337us

Wireless controllers all round. I dont own a head set for 360 or PS3. Waste of money that crap.