I was just thinking about this, and I buy a lot of shitty games just because I will get bored and see a bunch of cheap, super shitty games on amazon or steam. I have spent a decent amount of time playing games I have bought knowing it was probably going to be bad, the most recent ones I can think of are.
- Legendary. This game was shit and has a glitch on PC that wont let you finish the final boss.
- Clive Barkers: Jericho. Not complete shit but still pretty bad, took a lot to make myself take the time to finish it.
- Frontlines: Fuel of War. Again, not all bad. The story was huge shit, but game play was alright.
- Velvet Assassin. I had no idea this was as bad as it was... should have watched the QL first.
- A plethora of other steam games that I can not think of at this moment.
Now, I normally get at least a minuscule amount of enjoyment from these games (except Velvet Assassin), and in all fairness I guess some people may like these games.
Any of you guys buy games knowing it is probably really bad just because it is cheap and you want something different to play?