• 0 results
#1 Posted by NikoAlexander57 (359 posts) -

I noticed that when I play games for a long time, I'll start to just stop noticing what I say. Turns out I say some pretty profane stuff when I'm trying to find that damn last collectible or get killed the upteenth time by a boss. So what's the worst thing you've caught yourself yelling at a video game and why?

#2 Posted by sodiumCyclops (2644 posts) -

I yelled 'You fucking cum-guzzling whore' at an ogre in GoW3.

#3 Posted by Camurai (259 posts) -

It's not usually particularly profane things for me (Though i have had my share of "Dirty pig-fucker!"s), It's usually that I grab onto a phrase and repeat it every time i get frustrated. I usually don't notice until i complete what i was trying to do or someone points it out to me.

#4 Edited by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -

FUCK U, U FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT, ROTT IN HELL, DAMMIT I DONT BELIEVE IN HELL, WELL... HAVE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DETH U M0THER FUCKER, GO DIE. FUCKIN COCK FACED CAPITALISTIC B1TCH KILLING ASS EATER.

that was super mario 3 on one of the last levels

#5 Edited by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

For somebody with tourrets, I sometimes get even quieter when a game really pisses me off until I break and throw a controller. But spewing non-offensive things doesn't ever scratch the itch, so I end up saying throwing around all kinds of racial slurs since they're the taboo words of today's society (I mean christfucker I can't even type them in this forum box in a rhetorical/anecdotal manner without even getting banned). Also a lot of blasphemy carried over from childhood back when cursing god was offensive.

I also tend to lock onto a single phrase when something is really kicking my ass. But I think it's cause I'm trying to get past the same part over and over again, so my brain doesn't try to do things differently since I'm already set in my method. But once I get past it my language variety returns to normal now that I can think freely.

#6 Posted by AlwaysAngry (2924 posts) -

Before I say this...please don't ban me MODs... and this was during an online game where I was just yelling, at no specific person mind you. 

You know what? It's best I not say.

#7 Posted by NikoAlexander57 (359 posts) -

The worst I ever got was trying to beat Halo 3 on legendary with my brother. We both blamed each other for dying and yelled awful things to each other. We then got in a fight. Went to sleep, woke up, started playing again and we laughed the whole way through.

#8 Posted by Clembo (341 posts) -

The N word, the C word that means the same as the N word, the W word that means the same as the N word and also the P word but only in Britain, and the G word which means none of these things.

#9 Posted by AjayRaz (12461 posts) -

every profanity to ever exist during street fighter, dead or alive and ninja gaiden sessions. 

#10 Posted by Dysnomia (689 posts) -

YOU COCK SUCKING MOTHER FUCKER!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

I just couldn't beat that boss...

#11 Posted by Pox22 (343 posts) -

I used to really enjoy playing Halo 3 only for yelling at people.  I don't even really like Halo; just agitating 13 year-olds.  So I guess I yelled this specifically at a person, rather than the game, but it's amusing either way.

Some person had the gamertag of cowboy187, and when he killed me I yelled into my headset, "What the @#$%, cowboy187?  How gay can you be?  Why don't you just go back to MAN-TANA and @#$% a dude?"

Not one of my better moments, I have since grown as a person.

#12 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Hmm, I can't remember it well, but from what I can piece together, it went something like this: "YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE A WOMAN! WOMEN DON'T HAVE PENISES! GET OUT, RIGHT NOW!!!".....I drank hard back then.

#13 Posted by TurboMan (7687 posts) -

I'm usually nice to people, but I called a spawn camper a "Fucking Lord of Cock" once.

#14 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

you are a jerk

#15 Posted by davidwitten22 (1708 posts) -
#16 Edited by Brodehouse (10106 posts) -

When I get mad, I start to string insults together in a manner resembling French vulgarity.  The words fucking and Goddamn can be sprinkled throughout.

But generally, when a game frustrates me, my irritation manifests either as incredulity or bitter sarcasm.  Which means either

"What the fuck is the matter with you?!  Why would you do that?!  You're ruining everything with this fucking shit!  How can you possibly expect- it's like you don't even CARE!" 

or 

"Oh.  Good.  Great.  GREAT!  Fucking, that's- yeah.  Alright.  Awesome.  Hrnnnn!"

I can't think I've yelled at a game for anything that isn't difficulty related.  No, I think I've made loud exasperated sighs when during to X through pointless JRPG dialogue.

#17 Posted by vidiot (2737 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:
" Hmm, I can't remember it well, but from what I can piece together, it went something like this: "YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE A WOMAN! WOMEN DON'T HAVE PENISES! GET OUT, RIGHT NOW!!!".....I drank hard back then. "
-_-
<_<
>_>
-_- Admittedly, I think I've said something akin to that.
#18 Posted by CastroCasper (1304 posts) -

I have probably said some horrible things but nothing is as good as a well pronounced  "Son of a bitch!!!"

#19 Posted by BenX02 (305 posts) -

Just a second ago I was playing Ocarina of Time (yes I still haven't beaten it, Twilight Princess is ten times better in my opinion), I was at the end of the Shadow Temple, but ran out of Arrows against Bongo Bongo, and ended up dying, so I had to go through the whole section with the blades and stuff again. Possibly one of the worst sections of any game ever, Jesus. I don't mind the Water Temple, the Shadow Temple is the one that deserves to die.  

Anyway, I kept calling the blades and spider "motherfuckers, "bitches" and other things I am ashamed to have said, so won't type here. Let's just say I pulled a Vinny.  

I also might have broken the Z button on one of my controllers :(

#20 Edited by Cold_Wolven (2287 posts) -

I usually yell out something like "fuck motherfucker fuck!!!! at the tv, I seem to be doing that alot when getting killed while doing a bounty in Red Dead Redemption. Most of the time I make grunting noises through gritted teeth.
#21 Posted by chstupid (806 posts) -

WHY WONT YOU LOVE ME
#22 Posted by RoujinX (419 posts) -

I cried during EVE Online. Shortly after, I stopped playing EVE Online.
#23 Posted by Turduken (168 posts) -

Can't recall the game, but it was fairly recent. 

"GOD.... (2 seconds go by) COCK!"  *after a look from the GF*  "That's right, God Cock!"

#24 Edited by Raakill (870 posts) -

Fuck, shit, titty, dick, donkey, sack, eat, ass, rape, lick, die, horse, bitch, cunt, motherfucker, rot, pork, mouth, sperm, rip, fat, raw, choke, vomit,  and the various synonyms for what's already listed. 

Arrange to taste.

#25 Posted by RTSlord (1201 posts) -

profanity. lots and lots of profanity. But only when im playing COD or Halo 3 online and im doing really really badly
#26 Posted by thekingoftoilets (195 posts) -

When I get mad, I just say f*ck and throw my controller in the air. If it hits something, all well, but sometimes I catch it and try again. I try to not let the game beat me.

#27 Posted by sodiumCyclops (2644 posts) -

One thing i noticed is that I never yell during multi player. I only ever get angry at games while I'm playing single player.

#28 Posted by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -
@Ryax said:
" you are a jerk "
I lol'd
#29 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@organicalistic_ said:
" @Ryax said:
" you are a jerk "
I lol'd "
i aim to please
#30 Posted by RGvenom (13 posts) -

I yelled " FUCK YOU! YOUR NOT REAL!" to alot of games

#31 Posted by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -
@Ryax said:
" @organicalistic_ said:
" @Ryax said:
" you are a jerk "
I lol'd "
i aim to please "
Ypu give me pleasure... O.o
#32 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@organicalistic_ said:
" @Ryax said:
" @organicalistic_ said:
" @Ryax said:
" you are a jerk "
I lol'd "
i aim to please "
Ypu give me pleasure... O.o "
its because im so experienced. 
#33 Posted by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -
@Ryax said:
" @organicalistic_ said:
" @Ryax said:
" @organicalistic_ said:
" @Ryax said:
" you are a jerk "
I lol'd "
i aim to please "
its because im so experienced.  "
and I am three times past a virg....er... uh, because your levels are amazing
#34 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@organicalistic_ said:
" @Ryax said:
" @organicalistic_ said:
" @Ryax said:
" @organicalistic_ said:
" @Ryax said:
" you are a jerk "
I lol'd "
i aim to please "
and I am three times past a virg....er... uh, because your levels are amazing "  
the magic touch
#35 Posted by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -
@Ryax said:
" @organicalistic_ said:
" @Ryax said:
" @organicalistic_ said:
" @Ryax said:
" @organicalistic_ said:
" @Ryax said:
" you are a jerk "
I lol'd "
i aim to please "
the magic touch "
in the wrong places, tehehe
#36 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@organicalistic_ said:
" @Ryax said:
" @organicalistic_ said:
" @Ryax said:
" @organicalistic_ said:
" @Ryax said:
" @organicalistic_ said:
" @Ryax said:
" you are a jerk "
I lol'd "
i aim to please "
the magic touch "
in the wrong places, tehehe "
or the exact right places ;)
#37 Posted by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -

at the right moment

#38 Posted by Undeadpool (4986 posts) -

MOTHERCHRISTING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT MOTHEROFFUCKING HOLY FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCK YOUR GODDAMN!!...it goes on from there, but I think you get the idea.

#39 Edited by MadeinFinland (839 posts) -

I caught myself a few months ago when I screamed; "Fuck you; I want to play WoW!" 

It's been about three years since I played... 

But I usually just say something along the lines of  "Jesus Fucking Christ" or "I'm going to tear off this game's fucking head and shit down it's god-damn throat!". As you can see, it's nothing too profane.

#40 Posted by Spidrmunkee (6 posts) -

did you idiots even bother to play this bull sh*t, what kind of idiot thinks this is fun, what the hell were you thinking you moron! i want to kill you game developers then go back in time and kill you parents so you were never born but i want to make sure i get the pleasure of offing you first you bastard.- FFXIII battle for vanille's summon i cant remember its name. i was nearly frothing at the mouth.

#41 Posted by Molenator85 (232 posts) -

As one guy mentioned earlier, I like to find one phrase and latch on to it. Recently it's been just a really loud drawn out Fuck, but one of my favorites is Cock biting bastard.

#42 Posted by MadeinFinland (839 posts) -
@Spidrmunkee said:
" did you idiots even bother to play this bull sh*t, what kind of idiot thinks this is fun, what the hell were you thinking you moron! i want to kill you game developers then go back in time and kill you parents so you were never born but i want to make sure i get the pleasure of offing you first you bastard.- FFXIII battle for vanille's summon i cant remember its name. i was nearly frothing at the mouth. "
When something gets that long, it gets personal. Be sure to hit them where it hurts!!!
#43 Posted by Hailinel (25201 posts) -

I think the worst thing I've ever shouted at a game was an F-bomb or two and various incoherent sounds of frustration mixed with blind rage.

#44 Posted by Hourai (2795 posts) -

I called my Xbox 360 a cunt. I almost never use that word. 

#45 Posted by ZanzibarBreeze (3077 posts) -

Pretty simple: F you you piece of S. (I hope you enjoyed the unnecessary censorship. F-bomb incoming!)

#46 Posted by Yummylee (22280 posts) -

I'm not one for mincing words. I just tend to scream ''FUCK!'' with varying degrees of volume depending on how pissed I am.

#47 Posted by The_A_Drain (3973 posts) -

I have never yelled at a game, anyone who does is a fucking mental patient.  

I have a brother who does this constantly "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DODGE AND RPG YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT HELICOPTER BASTARD !!!!!! AARRGGHHHH FUCK YOU!!!!!" *throws controller at wall, punches television, overturns table*  Not an exaggeration. No, really. :(  (Doesn't even factor into the discussion that, a goddamned RPG doesn't have a guidance system, it's got to be stupid difficult to hit a real helicopter with an RPG so...)

Curse under my breath sure, get frustrated/annoyed sure but the most i'll ever do is mutter at a regular voice level "Humph, that's bollocks" or "How the fuck did that happen? What was that shit" (usually in WoW when i'm sometimes forced to do PvP from time to time) but shout or break shit, fuck no, those people are literally insane. 

I often get shouted at because apparently I laugh too loudly when listening to podcasts or watching comedy shows/movies, but hey, maybe that's just to hide my inner sadness :P

#48 Edited by lilman1101 (1103 posts) -

i dont usually scream much but this....this was a "special" occasion.

i believe it was along the lines of: FUCK YOU YOU DONKEY DICK EATING MOTHER FUCKING CUM NUGGET! YOU SHITTY BITCH ROTTON ASSHOLE! GO TO FUCKING HELL BEFORE I SHOVE MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ASSHOLE YOU GO TO HELL!

that was the only time i've screamed like that at a video game. F'ing SSBB...

#49 Edited by Somadude (549 posts) -

I don't swear so I usually say something like, " great, GREAT!!! it's like you don't even know how to design a game!"
#50 Posted by SSValis (1136 posts) -

what!?? thats about it.