FreedomTown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By FreedomTown

@Sammo21 said:

Wait? You think its a pain to build and "maintain" a PC? Lol, Patrick...that's cute.

Dude, it is crazy hard to maintain a PC! You gotta.....you know.....you need to.........run the automatic update program! And like......make sure the fan is cleaned once a year or something insane like that.

Oh, and obligatory #1reason mention, almost forgot.

JillSammich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By JillSammich

Aw, the Jenn Frank article had me tearing up a bit. Great piece of writing. Very touching.

@DEFE: This... I have both of my parents still alive, but I live very far away from them. Just thinking about losing them makes me start to well up.

clush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#103  Edited By clush

@Sammo21 said:

Wait? You think its a pain to build and "maintain" a PC? Lol, Patrick...that's cute.

I know right. This isn't the 90's anymore, PC's and windows have come a looooong way. I NEVER have any trouble with my PC, in fact I even recently replaced my mainboard, processor, videocard and memory, all at the same time, booted the thing up and it just works (edit: without reinstalling windows I mean!). All you got to do is make sure it downloads and installs updates automatically and regularly (default setting) and you're good. I can't even remember the last time I played a game on PC that didn't 'just work' out of the box.

Lauriboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Lauriboy

@CaLe: For a few weeks now I haven't had more than 5 hours of sleep per night due to my cortisone medication. Last night I woke up after one hour of sleep. After reading all of reddit, 9gag and giantbomb I saw the song you linked. Slept solid 6 hours after listening. Thx, duder! :)

Krabonq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Krabonq

Ugh... stop trying so hard to be edgy and pushing this reasonwhy crap already, please.

zzzellyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#106  Edited By zzzellyn

The toilet simulator really was everything I expected.

crcruz3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By crcruz3

@clush said:

@Sammo21 said:

I know right. This isn't the 90's anymore, PC's and windows have come a looooong way. I NEVER have any trouble with my PC, in fact I even recently replaced my mainboard, processor, videocard and memory, all at the same time, booted the thing up and it just works (edit: without reinstalling windows I mean!). All you got to do is make sure it downloads and installs updates automatically and regularly (default setting) and you're good. I can't even remember the last time I played a game on PC that didn't 'just work' out of the box.

Try Fallout 3 GOTY on Steam, it doesn't work well with multicore. I had to read a shitload of forums to make it work.

Avatar image for deactivated-5db879d045d45
deactivated-5db879d045d45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goodness, I look forward to reading these articles every Saturday when I open. Thank you very much, Patrick. <3

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#109  Edited By Dagbiker

@crcruz3 said:

@clush said:

@Sammo21 said:

Try Fallout 3 GOTY on Steam, it doesn't work well with multicore. I had to read a shitload of forums to make it work.

I like my PC, but you cant just expect to play every game out of the box like you can with a console. Even just playing Planetside 2, I get errors sometimes. Granted, I am running 2 monitors from the same graphics card, and playing a video in openGL on one, while playing on the other.

TennSeven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By TennSeven

Great read on that hot coffee article. I had no idea that R* had initially blamed the modding community for the actual content. A very unfortunate decision that has tarnished my opinion of the company.

Avatar image for siroptimusprime
SirOptimusPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By SirOptimusPrime

I thought I should come back to say that Dear Esteban is quite amazing.

The ending... so poignant.