#1 Posted by BisonHero (6789 posts) -

Possibly saying it to Dave.

I wish I was good enough to make an image, but I'm terrible at graphic design of any sort. Nonetheless, I thought I would pose this question to you guys.

#2 Posted by SexyToad (2759 posts) -

Sure.

#3 Posted by BelowStupid (76 posts) -

the image would be key

#4 Posted by Seedofpower (3947 posts) -

Well, someone clearly needs to make the concept art.

#5 Posted by pyromagnestir (4333 posts) -

@SexyToad said:

Sure.
#6 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

Only if it was done in a mock propaganda way, perhaps with a bunch of plains flying over Vinnys head in the backround.

#7 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -

Make a t-shirt of Vinny saying cunt and I'll buy 10.

#8 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -
I just want Vinny on this poster.
#9 Posted by Clonedzero (4200 posts) -

i dont like shirts that have stuff on them. almost all of my t-shirts are just solid one color t-shirts.

#10 Posted by VoshiNova (1732 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

Vinny + this would = one badass t shirt I would buy

#11 Posted by big_jon (5770 posts) -

I'm missing the reference I think, but no.

I would buy a GB T-shirt in large though.

#12 Posted by Fawkes (253 posts) -

Possibly.

#13 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

I WOULD BUY A PICTURE WITH VINNY ON IT, FACT!

#14 Posted by lightsoda (541 posts) -

@VoshiNova said:

@Dagbiker said:

Vinny + this would = one badass t shirt I would buy

F is this?

#15 Posted by BisonHero (6789 posts) -

@big_jon said:

Come to think of it, "Save it" mostly gets said during the Premium content that Vinny is involved in. He has played some old PC games with Dave, and pretty much from the get go, he has been the co-pilot who remembers to tell Dave to save like every 10 minutes, which turns out to be necessary as old PC games are pretty brutal. Vinny also said it during the Dwarf Fortress video a little while ago.

#16 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1670 posts) -

@Hizang said:

I WOULD BUY ANYTHING WITH VINNY ON IT. FACT!

Fixed!

#17 Posted by Milkman (17173 posts) -

What about a picture of an upside down plane that just says "EJECT?"

#18 Posted by big_jon (5770 posts) -

@BisonHero said:

@big_jon said:

Come to think of it, "Save it" mostly gets said during the Premium content that Vinny is involved in. He has played some old PC games with Dave, and pretty much from the get go, he has been the co-pilot who remembers to tell Dave to save like every 10 minutes, which turns out to be necessary as old PC games are pretty brutal. Vinny also said it during the Dwarf Fortress video a little while ago.

Oh yeah, I think I remember him saying that now, in the video with the skeleton that kept killing Dave.

#19 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Since I've been watching a lot of the Endurance Run, I'd want one of these to happen:

• 4-star Vinny casting Bufu, with 5-star Jeff (but angrier) in the background
  • Chie casting God's Hand so she can fist bump Vinny

MAKE THEM HAPPEN!

#20 Posted by oneidwille (151 posts) -

I would buy a shirt, if Vinny was on it. The end.

#21 Posted by mscupcakes (612 posts) -

Why not a shirt with Vinny saying cunt?

#22 Posted by mosdef (179 posts) -

I want a GB shirt saying "Im a wizard and thats looks fucked up" with all the cast in D&D styled getup.

#23 Posted by fugie7 (1109 posts) -

I would buy it.

#24 Posted by NTM (7516 posts) -

No.

#25 Posted by BrockNRolla (1702 posts) -

@BelowStupid said:

the image would be key

#26 Posted by Nentisys (897 posts) -

I totally would buy a shirt with Vinny on it.

#27 Posted by Klei (1768 posts) -

No, I wouldn't. Nobody would get it anyways. The point of shirts isn't to explain it to everybody who are puzzled by it. Considering giantbomb's community is rather thin, I doubt anybody would ever recognize anyone on it. I guess I didn't answer the right answer.

#28 Posted by SmilingPig (1340 posts) -

For as long as it is casually racist I'm on board.

#29 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4980 posts) -
@mscupcakes said:

Why not a shirt with Vinny saying cunt?

'Cunt' is a funny word.

cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt
cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt 
cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntfaggotcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt
cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt
#30 Posted by Little_Socrates (5693 posts) -

Probably not, I prefer their more graphic-focused tees. A dude, even if it is Vinny, saying "Save it!" doesn't really do that much for me. This is especially true because I don't think Vinny saying "Save it!" is that funny to begin with; it just seems like a necessity or force of habit.

#31 Posted by psylah (2182 posts) -

I would buy a t-shirt that says "Would you buy a t-shirt that says this?"

#32 Posted by rachelepithet (1392 posts) -

Use a picture of Vinny saying "save it!" to pay for a regular tshirt?

#33 Posted by BisonHero (6789 posts) -

@Klei said:

No, I wouldn't. Nobody would get it anyways. The point of shirts isn't to explain it to everybody who are puzzled by it. Considering giantbomb's community is rather thin, I doubt anybody would ever recognize anyone on it. I guess I didn't answer the right answer.

True. That's basically my standard for buying t-shirts as well, but hey, some people must be buying Giant Bomb's more obscure t-shirts like Lincoln Force and the Ryan Narc t-shirt, and "Save it" is actually a pretty universal gaming attitude that is much easier to explain than the examples I just gave.

#34 Posted by jakob187 (21729 posts) -

@BisonHero said:

@Klei said:

True. That's basically my standard for buying t-shirts as well, but hey, some people must be buying Giant Bomb's more obscure t-shirts like Lincoln Force and the Ryan Narc t-shirt, and "Save it" is actually a pretty universal gaming attitude that is much easier to explain than the examples I just gave.

Everyone loves my Lincoln F.O.R.C.E. shirt, and I don't have to explain it. They just think it's generally funny. The Ryan "Narc" shirt is a little tougher for me to pull off, especially because I get the feeling that someone would throw out the joke of "who's Ryan, your boyfriend?!" and then I'd have to kill them.

Not because they insinuated that I'm gay. Because they say it in a homophobic tone.

Nonetheless, I would buy a shirt with Vinny saying "Save it", but the image is the most important part. It has to be a good and appropriate image for the context.