• 53 results
RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By RonGalaxy

Poll Would You Like to See a Quick Look EX of Bioshock Infinite with Ken Levine (148 votes)

Yes 57%
NO!!!!!! 28%
Maybe So 15%
 • 
coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nah, Quick Look EX's in general have a bad tendency to just turn into a guy rattling off game features in a way that's super robotic.

I'd love to see him on the couch though for a TNT or UPF, look at some of his favorite games and just chat it up.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#52  Edited By Humanity

Nah, Quick Look EX's in general have a bad tendency to just turn into a guy rattling off game features in a way that's super robotic.

I'd love to see him on the couch though for a TNT or UPF, look at some of his favorite games and just chat it up.

I think thats usually because they do them with PR reps. If it's the main designer of the game I see a lot of potentially interesting things coming up - sort of like how Tim Schafer was on TNT and we got to hear those interesting development stories.

JCGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

No. I want to see the game finally and see what it turned out to be. I wouldn't mind a post-mortum or directors commentary like in the Valve games but please, no more articles about Ken Levine. Let's just see the game. The press kept writing articles on Warren Spector and he managed to produced 2 mediocre games.