#1 Posted by jeanespinosa21 (85 posts) -

there has been a rumor of a ps4-vita combo. it might be a limited edition my question is would you do it for that price? Keep in mind the ps4 is supposedly going to stream any game that you have in your ps4 to your vita so you can play anywhere

#2 Posted by Plasticstars (171 posts) -

If I didn't have a Vita already, probably.

#3 Posted by living4theday258 (679 posts) -

if it streams games to the vita.... probably.

#4 Posted by TyCobb (1972 posts) -

Nope. I have no urge to own a Vita.

#5 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -
#6 Posted by rye256 (116 posts) -

Yep. If one happens, I hope it is announced before the PS4 launches to I can transfer my pre-order over to the bundle. Otherwise, hopefully there is a Vita price drop. Target is doing a $50 off sale on Vita according to Epic Battle Axe. Remote playing PS4 games sounds good to me.

#8 Posted by believer258 (11911 posts) -

If I had an extra $500 around, sure. A new portable PSP/PS1/Persona/PS4 streaming machine would be pretty cool.

#9 Posted by Grixxel (766 posts) -

I don't have a vita so ... sure, why not!

#10 Posted by Silver-Streak (1359 posts) -

I have a Vita, but my wife wants one, and she won't be getting her own PS4 until 2014, probably, so sure.

#11 Edited by Aetheldod (3584 posts) -

Yes ... if I had the money to do so :/

#12 Edited by Vanick (332 posts) -

If the bundle comes out the same day as the PS4 I would buy it. I've been wanting a Vita for awhile and this would be a pretty great deal.

#13 Edited by Hector (3364 posts) -

Sure, I'll use the vita to play P3P and P4 Golden.

#14 Edited by FriendlyPhoenix (415 posts) -

If I didn't have a Vita? Absolutely. But I already have one, so no.

#15 Edited by TooWalrus (13200 posts) -
#16 Posted by Hunter5024 (5686 posts) -

I intend to buy both of those things, so absolutely. $100 sounds like more than a fair price for a Vita.

#17 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

Fuck yes, I would.

#18 Edited by Sterling (2299 posts) -

I already have a Vita and I would buy this bundle. Fuck the Vita haters. The Vita is great. We just need a larger install base so we get more games!

#19 Edited by maverick1 (92 posts) -

yeah if the rumor is true. It's a good deal for people who don't already a vita.

#20 Posted by bobafettjm (1487 posts) -

I absolutely will buy that bundle if it becomes a thing. I have been wanting a Vita for quite some time already.

#21 Posted by Dot (163 posts) -

Without a doubt.

#22 Posted by jeanespinosa21 (85 posts) -

i think the game streaming will be mostly exclusives with maybe COD and other yearly games like 2k,mlb,madden i just dont see many game developers being able to stream games from ps4 to vita

#23 Edited by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -

If it can do the streaming thing to teh vita, doesn't that combo make it a much better Wii-U?

#24 Posted by Beforet (2922 posts) -

If all of this Vita remote play stuff turns out to be true, then yes I would. Hell, I might anyway. It's the only way I'd be getting a vita.

#25 Posted by S3v3nS1ns (46 posts) -

If both systems had more games I was interested in playing absolutely. At the moment I think Vita has Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush and PS4 has Infamous: Second Son and that's about it.

#26 Edited by _Chad (962 posts) -

I already have a Vita and I would still probably buy that bundle.

#27 Posted by mmzOne (279 posts) -

Of course I would. You would get PS4 and Vita, and it would still be almost 100 euros cheaper than what normal PS4 package costs here.

#28 Posted by MattyFTM (14384 posts) -

I can't see them doing it for $500. That seems like a lot of lost money on the vita console. But I can see them doing it for $550, and including a year's PlayStation Plus subscription. That's still a hell of a deal, and it gets people invested in playstation plus too.

#29 Edited by Verendus (348 posts) -

If I wouldn't own a vita, definitely. Especially now that PS+ is required for online multiplayer.

Vita indeed lacks games at the moment, but I never owned a PSP so I personally have a ton of games to play on it while I wait. Still can't wait for FFX HD though.

#30 Posted by Aviar (435 posts) -

I would buy this in a minute! I will be very upset if this bundle comes out shortly after the initial release, unless they do a MAJOR price cut on the Vita, which I really don't think they are going to do.

#31 Edited by oraknabo (1464 posts) -

Yes. Why isn't this a poll?

#32 Posted by MonkeyKing1969 (2775 posts) -

I would, but I rather doubt they would bundle both for $500. At the very least it would be $600

#33 Edited by MightyDuck (1522 posts) -

I'd be willing to contemplate it that's for sure. I feel like I'll end up picking up a PS4 next Spring.

#34 Posted by geirr (2574 posts) -

Absolutely.

#35 Edited by spraynardtatum (2953 posts) -

Yeah. I like the idea of being able to play ps4 games on it. That sounds amazing.

#36 Posted by Ninja_Welshman (485 posts) -

If they offered a similar deal here in the UK i'd total do that.

#37 Edited by CrunchyPickles (74 posts) -

I probably would. I don't have much of an urge to buy a Vita outright but if it's part of a bundle like that I'd probably spend the extra $100 just to have one.

#38 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

I really hope they make this bundle like this. The Vita is hurting badly and is almost at WiiU levels of sales.If Sony can put PS4 games on the Vita via remote-play, I'm pretty sure it will sell. Hell, even a couple of dudes on the internet made the PS3(with CFW) capable of remote playing every single game ever made for the system on a PSVita. Why can't Sony do the same on the PS4?

#39 Edited by MikkaQ (10288 posts) -

Well sure, but Sony's not gonna drop the Vita's price that significantly just because it's in a bundle.

#40 Posted by Vessel28 (114 posts) -

Depends on how well they do the remote play. Low latency and the ability to turn on and off the ps4 with the vita would make it very tempting. I fear that Sony have given up on getting new games for the Vita though and that there will to many control problems with playing PS4 games on a Vita (L2. R2, L3, and R3).

#41 Edited by Spoonman671 (4637 posts) -

I already have a Vita, and Sony would price that bundle higher than that.

#42 Posted by Butano (1738 posts) -

Absolutely. I've been wanting to pick a Vita up for some time now since the PS4 announcement and the remote play demo.

#43 Edited by RonGalaxy (3168 posts) -

Already have a vita, so no. I also don't think that type of package will ever happen. Maybe for 550-600, but definitely not 500.