#1 Posted by Nock (226 posts) -

By Iphone OS I mean Ipod touch Iphone or Ipad. I'm just wondering because if there's more people like me that would maybe they are already thinking about it, either that or I'm just crazy something I haven't ruled out. Or can that even happen, because I'm fairly sure Sony published it and how long before Square has the rights to do with it as they will or does that ever happen. Side bar if you have a PSP(I had one but had to sell it and don't really want another) and like FFT the remake for it was awesome, if you haven't played  it pick up your key board and smash your hand with it for being a bad person. It's a crying shame that it's just the original on PSN cause I would gladly pay 20 bucks for that one on a big TV.

#2 Posted by Willy105 (4690 posts) -

I only know of the first Final Fantasy on iPhone.

#3 Posted by Sticky_Pennies (2019 posts) -

Good sweet Christ no. Well, maybe on the iPad, but not on something as small as an iPod Touch/iPhone... you'd have to, like, touch the little squares and touch the menu commands and... uggghhhhh. It'd have to be iPad exclusive.

#4 Posted by Azrail (404 posts) -

no ive beat the game 3 times and played it at least 6-7 times 
i have the ps1 verzion, psp verzion, and the pc verzion

#5 Posted by Nock (226 posts) -
@AnimZero said:
" Good sweet Christ no. Well, maybe on the iPad, but not on something as small as an iPod Touch/iPhone... you'd have to, like, touch the little squares and touch the menu commands and... uggghhhhh. It'd have to be iPad exclusive. "
What if they made it so you could like zoom in further then you could before, I'm saying if they just tried to port it it would work I agree but think that they could make it work it you could zoom in close.
#6 Posted by Shasam (468 posts) -

I have fat fingers, so no... 

On a serious note, if they could change the interface to work with the iPhone it could work, but I don't really see that happening as it would require a major overhaul.

#7 Posted by Rinkalicous (1340 posts) -

Oh hell yes, you're a genius! I would love to play tactics- I always wanted to, but whenever I went to buy it I'd be distracted by some other game and my money would be gone by the time I found it. It'd be perfect on the iPhone imo, especially because iPhone apps tend to be 'hella cheap' (I believe that's the technical term I'm looking for). Also, if it supported saving anywhere, it seems perfect for on the go bursts of fun.

#8 Posted by NathHaw (2771 posts) -
@Rinkalicous:  

You probably should have bought Tactics instead.
#9 Posted by Mono_Listo (430 posts) -

I would treasure it. Slowly.

#10 Posted by schizogony (976 posts) -

Actually, I'd play Spectral Souls, which is a more fun SRPG.

#11 Posted by Shirogane (3573 posts) -

Don't like those tactics style games. Somehow i'm fine with chess games though, eh... 

And on that...having played chess games on touchscreen phones and stuff, you're going to have a lot of, oh crap, i didn't mean to move there! now i'm screwed for the whole battle!
#12 Posted by Zero_ (1973 posts) -

I would gladly pay for a port of FFT on the iPhone - never got the PSP port and have been meaning to play FFT so bad.