Wow, been playing this alot lately...

WhiteMoose95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By WhiteMoose95

Well, i got addicted to Call of Duty : World at War and Rainbow Six Vegas 2. I actually got a really good K:D: on courtyard [COD:WAW}, 32 and 16. That that was pretty cool. Ive also been playing some gears1, i actually like that games multiplayer better than gers 2 because there is no crappy matchmaking, less lag, and more "Skilled" players which makes it alot more satisfying to get a kill in that game.

If anyone wants to game with me, my gamertag is shweet117, send me a friend request if ya want!

WhiteMoose95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WhiteMoose95

Well, i got addicted to Call of Duty : World at War and Rainbow Six Vegas 2. I actually got a really good K:D: on courtyard [COD:WAW}, 32 and 16. That that was pretty cool. Ive also been playing some gears1, i actually like that games multiplayer better than gers 2 because there is no crappy matchmaking, less lag, and more "Skilled" players which makes it alot more satisfying to get a kill in that game.

If anyone wants to game with me, my gamertag is shweet117, send me a friend request if ya want!

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

No thanks. I like beating up on the non-skilled players of those other games you mentioned.