lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Edited By lethalki11ler

Heya guys how you all doing? 
I've been busy with school and football training and the Beatles Rock Band so didn't spend that much time on Gb except to watch the ending of the endurance runs and the different quick looks that were posted. Anyways my problem for the next few months is the following, I'm getting my PS3 next month along with Uncharted 2 hopefully and I'll have enough money for another 3 games... So far the games I really want before christmas are:  

Modern Warfare 2

of course, I have all the call of dutys spread between my pc and my 360 and this is going to rock my world.  

Brutal Legend

I'm a big Tim Schaffer fan and yeah can't wait for this Rocktober! 

Fifa 10

I know a lot of you guys are going to tell me not to buy this but damn I loved the demo! realistic and fun I'm really hyped for this. 

Assassin's Creed 2

Loved first one and second one looks waayyy better so yeah... 

Halo 3: ODST

I know this is releasing in a week but I won't be able to buy it tthen but yeah I liked Halo 3 and the multiplayer looks fun. 

Batman: AA

Loved the demo and reviews look amazing so yeah 

Fable 2 GOTY edition

Never played it, heard good things about it and yeah it'll pack up all the addons. 

Fallout 3 Addons

I played the original Fallout 3 but never took the time to get the addons and was thinking about getting the whole addons package. 

Anyways guys I need help, what games do u guys think I should get? I can only get 3 out of those as I'm already getting a PS3 with a few games (MGS 4, uncharted, infamous, LBP) and keeping some money for the handheld Kingdom Hearts. 
Thanks 

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By lethalki11ler

Heya guys how you all doing? 
I've been busy with school and football training and the Beatles Rock Band so didn't spend that much time on Gb except to watch the ending of the endurance runs and the different quick looks that were posted. Anyways my problem for the next few months is the following, I'm getting my PS3 next month along with Uncharted 2 hopefully and I'll have enough money for another 3 games... So far the games I really want before christmas are:  

Modern Warfare 2

of course, I have all the call of dutys spread between my pc and my 360 and this is going to rock my world.  

Brutal Legend

I'm a big Tim Schaffer fan and yeah can't wait for this Rocktober! 

Fifa 10

I know a lot of you guys are going to tell me not to buy this but damn I loved the demo! realistic and fun I'm really hyped for this. 

Assassin's Creed 2

Loved first one and second one looks waayyy better so yeah... 

Halo 3: ODST

I know this is releasing in a week but I won't be able to buy it tthen but yeah I liked Halo 3 and the multiplayer looks fun. 

Batman: AA

Loved the demo and reviews look amazing so yeah 

Fable 2 GOTY edition

Never played it, heard good things about it and yeah it'll pack up all the addons. 

Fallout 3 Addons

I played the original Fallout 3 but never took the time to get the addons and was thinking about getting the whole addons package. 

Anyways guys I need help, what games do u guys think I should get? I can only get 3 out of those as I'm already getting a PS3 with a few games (MGS 4, uncharted, infamous, LBP) and keeping some money for the handheld Kingdom Hearts. 
Thanks 

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Pie

Batman, moder warfare 2, brutal legend/ assasins creed 2 would be my choices and also wheres borderlands?

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lethalki11ler
@Pie: Well Borderlands looks amazing it's true but I think I'll pass for this year, maybe in 2010 but for the moment nothing made me really excited for this game. I'll probably rent it or take it off a friend :)
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By penguindust

Yeah, I'd go with Modern Warfare 2, Brutal Legend and Batman for your three other titles in that order, but that is not knowing how good or bad Assassins Creed 2 will be.  I pick MW2 & BL first because of their online play, then Batman because it's a proven winner, AC2 looks to be a big improvement over the original but until I see more, I can't make that recommendation.  

For me, I plan on Uncharted 2, Borderlands and MW2 first and foremost with Brutal Legend, Dragon Age: Origins, Ratchet & Clank and Demon's Souls to follow.  Alpha Protocol & AC2 are on my radar but I need to see more before I commit to them in any strong way.

tofford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By tofford

ODST, Modern Warfare 2 and Brutal Legend thats whats on my list anyway.

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lethalki11ler

well thanks yall! 
mw2 and brutal legend are defo on my list, im goin to figure out the 3rd one next month i guess xP

lhwll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lhwll

infamous is all that matters :P