Wow, just found some new XCOM gameplay footage... but...

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jay444111

I also would like to know if there are any Spanish translators in the house? Because the video I found WAS in Spanish. (other was German I believe, but I do not think there would be as many German speakers here. although, if asked, I will post the German one for translation.) Here it is. 

After nearly two hours of searching I finally found this, so please do not delete this, it took me a good while to find it. Again, sorry for it being in Spanish, only one I found other than the German one. 

One thing I really like is how the strategy elements work with the different powers and such. It looks like a brothers in arms deal but with awesome looking aliens. Also the weird pokeball system of getting alien devices is interesting. 

Sorry if this has been posted before though. Oh, and I'm back! Hurray!
wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By wrighteous86
He's back.
He's back.
mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By mikemcn

Must center all my years of spanish education....

Bogitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Bogitt

Awesome find, unfortunately i do not speak Spanish though.

Agent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Agent47
@Jay444111: In the begining he was saying that the old XCOM was a tactial rts that is considered one of the best games of all time, then he goes on to say the sequels never lived up to the original and now a new XCOM emerges in the form of a strategic FPS.He talks about ordering your squad around and that they can take cover and flank the enemy.He then uses his engineer skills to make a turret and place it on the battlefield.Then he wraps it up by saying that it includes alot of features from the original and should be enough to satisfy old fans.

Some parts I couldn't make out cause he talks a different dialect(I think it's called that)and he uses some words that I don't recognize and his accent is relies on budging up words together so he really talks without pausing.But I did my best.
me3639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By me3639

Looks like you run and shoot and like COD, and direct traffic like Brothers in Arms. Cant wait to play.

Mayu_Zane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Mayu_Zane

I want my own pet alien geometry cannon.

234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By 234r2we232
@Mayu_Zane said:

I want my own pet alien geometry cannon.