WoW...again

fleppie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Edited By fleppie

I had my first week of vacation last week, since Tuesday. And I was doing a HC Naxxramas Guild run on Wednesday already. :) I have a great casual raiding guild with people that have awesome gear and leave slots open for guildies like me that are mostly trailing behind. We did a full run and I honestly don't understand where people get this amount of time. We started at 19:00pm and were done by 1.00am. Granted we wiped on Thaddius 3 times due to an uncooperative Deathknight. (Who was on trial and promptly got kicked for not following orders and ultra-low dps, ouch!)

So we did a full HC Naxxramas run and I replaced most of my PvE gear. I am now slightly shy of 2.5k dps. Seriously,  how do people get to 4k? I'll find out I guess. (in the next expansion) My new weapons kind of give away the theme to Naxxramas and although they really boosted my damage out put, i am kinda sad that I lost my God of War 3 look. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

fleppie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By fleppie

I had my first week of vacation last week, since Tuesday. And I was doing a HC Naxxramas Guild run on Wednesday already. :) I have a great casual raiding guild with people that have awesome gear and leave slots open for guildies like me that are mostly trailing behind. We did a full run and I honestly don't understand where people get this amount of time. We started at 19:00pm and were done by 1.00am. Granted we wiped on Thaddius 3 times due to an uncooperative Deathknight. (Who was on trial and promptly got kicked for not following orders and ultra-low dps, ouch!)

So we did a full HC Naxxramas run and I replaced most of my PvE gear. I am now slightly shy of 2.5k dps. Seriously,  how do people get to 4k? I'll find out I guess. (in the next expansion) My new weapons kind of give away the theme to Naxxramas and although they really boosted my damage out put, i am kinda sad that I lost my God of War 3 look. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By tekmojo

tauren bewbs