X-Men Origins: Wolverine trailer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By azteris

I saw a trailer today when I went to go see Fast & Furious 3 (I know), and it showed several times a character that I would assume is a teenage Cyclops. Except I thought they met when Wolverine joined the X-Men.

Am I totally retarded or are they retconning that?

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By fr0br0

You know the movie leaked, right?

And after seeing the movie I can confirm that yes, that is a teenage Cyclops, but they have an explanation in the movie to why they don't know each other in the first X-Men movie.

And it's the fourth F&F btw.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By toowalrus
Fr0Br0 said:
"You know the movie leaked, right? And after seeing the movie I can confirm that yes, that is a teenage Cyclops, but they have an explanation in the movie to why they don't know each other in the first X-Men movie.And it's the fourth F&F btw."
Oh! Oh! Is it amnesia??
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By fr0br0
TooWalrus said:
"Fr0Br0 said:
"You know the movie leaked, right? And after seeing the movie I can confirm that yes, that is a teenage Cyclops, but they have an explanation in the movie to why they don't know each other in the first X-Men movie.And it's the fourth F&F btw."
Oh! Oh! Is it amnesia??"
That is one part of it. There is another part that explains Cyclops' reason, but I'm not going to say to avoid any more spoilers.
azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By azteris
Fr0Br0 said:
Yeah, but I heard there was 10 minutes missing. I figured I'd just wait.

(I wasn't counting Tokyo Drift)
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By LiquidPrince
Fr0Br0 said:
Don't encourage people to watch the unfinished work print and ruin the movie...
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pause422
LiquidPrince said:
"Fr0Br0 said:
Don't encourage people to watch the unfinished work print and ruin the movie..."
Its the full movie...even if a few things here or there were changed, they wouldn't change 90% of the movie that people have seen in a leak already. Its worth nothing more than downloading, and even that is a waste of everyones time because its so awful. Its not worth a ticket for anyone.
azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By azteris
pause422 said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"Fr0Br0 said:
Don't encourage people to watch the unfinished work print and ruin the movie..."
Its the full movie...even if a few things here or there were changed, they wouldn't change 90% of the movie that people have seen in a leak already. Its worth nothing more than downloading, and even that is a waste of everyones time because its so awful. Its not worth a ticket for anyone."
You have no idea what was in those ten minutes, and how it was edited. Please don't act like anybody with an IQ over 70 gives a shit about your opinion.
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By mike