Xbox 360 For $56???

Gokuvegita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Gokuvegita

I know what your saying. That's bull****!!! I have to say that the idea was a little crazy when it came to me. It all started last holiday season. I was eagerly awaiting my raise and bonus for the year. Well the company that I work for decided to move to a new building and used that as an excuse not to give bonuses and raises for the year.
Well to make a long story short, I wanted to see if I could buy a broken 360 and fix it. So the ebay hunt was on. After 2 weeks of misses, I got a hit. A Xbox 360 with a non-working DVD-rom drive. It came out to be $56.00 shipping included. Now it was the system itself. I had to buy a 120 gb hard drive, power adapter, av cables,controller and don't forget a new DVD-rom drive.  Well the full total was $234.04. Not a bad deal considering that the 360 Elite is $399.00. Thanks for reading.

Gokuvegita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Gokuvegita

I know what your saying. That's bull****!!! I have to say that the idea was a little crazy when it came to me. It all started last holiday season. I was eagerly awaiting my raise and bonus for the year. Well the company that I work for decided to move to a new building and used that as an excuse not to give bonuses and raises for the year.
Well to make a long story short, I wanted to see if I could buy a broken 360 and fix it. So the ebay hunt was on. After 2 weeks of misses, I got a hit. A Xbox 360 with a non-working DVD-rom drive. It came out to be $56.00 shipping included. Now it was the system itself. I had to buy a 120 gb hard drive, power adapter, av cables,controller and don't forget a new DVD-rom drive.  Well the full total was $234.04. Not a bad deal considering that the 360 Elite is $399.00. Thanks for reading.

DerkDigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DerkDigg

well did you fix it?

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By lord_canti

wow evan with the additional stuff that still  works out to a pritty good deal can you just but a cd drive or do you need to send off for one

SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By SpinCookie

That's a pretty good deal.  It's a little more than the arcade unit, but you got a huge hard drive to go with it.  Good find.  I might try and do that myself.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By trophyhunter

I guess that's a good deal
but can't you get a new 20 gig for $200?

Gokuvegita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Gokuvegita
@DerkDigg: Yes I did fix it and I'm playing a borrowed copy of COD 4. Awesome game.
Gokuvegita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gokuvegita
@the_chojin99: I opened the 360 because it was registered already. No warranty.
PJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By PJ
Gokuvegita said:
@DerkDigg: Yes I did fix it and I'm playing a borrowed copy of COD 4. Awesome game. [more]

So you play games whit a cheap penny, good for you. I myself don't like borrowing games or buying used games or hardware but you seemed to have gotten a good deal there though.