#1 Posted by jeanespinosa21 (84 posts) -

Did you know that almost all the heads that worked in the xbox one have either left microsoft or have been fired? I saw it in the gameinformer magazine. This really shows the product you get will not even be connected to what they had in mind since basically they have all new people taking over

#2 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4138 posts) -

Whuh? Neat! I'll go look that up.

Oh wait, yea they restructured all of the Microsoft pillars a couple of months ago. I'm sure this Xbox stuff is right too, but still. I'll go and try and find that.

#3 Posted by schreiberty (203 posts) -

Will it play vidyagame,

#4 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2284 posts) -

All for the better says me.

I jumped for joy when Mattrick left.

#5 Posted by believer258 (11563 posts) -

Everything changed? Cool! I disagreed with a lot of the things they were trying to do with it, so now they're making it an acceptable purchase!

#6 Posted by RonGalaxy (2839 posts) -

Everything changed? Cool! I disagreed with a lot of the things they were trying to do with it, so now they're making it an acceptable purchase!

Doesnt quickly shambling to completely overhaul the console put any worry in you? Personally, I'm not going to judge which console is better for a LONG time, but it seems so god damn iffy that I'm inclined to wait longer to purchase an XBO than a ps4. Probably won't jump at either until after next years e3 though

#7 Edited by connerthekewlkid (1799 posts) -

@believer258 said:

Doesnt quickly shambling to completely overhaul the console put any worry in you? Personally, I'm not going to judge which console is better for a LONG time, but it seems so god damn iffy that I'm inclined to wait longer to purchase an XBO than a ps4. Probably won't jump at either until after next years e3 though

Not every comment posted in this thread is super serious.

#8 Posted by bigjeffrey (4711 posts) -

Cool, Now make me a Halo game.

#9 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Cool, Now make me a Halo game.

They all ready are on it!

#10 Edited by Godzilla_Sushi (1084 posts) -

Did you know that almost all the heads that worked in the xbox one have either left microsoft or have been fired? I saw it in the gameinformer magazine. This really shows the product you get will not even be connected to what they had in mind since basically they have all new people taking over

You saw it in Game Informer magazine? What exactly are all the heads? All I know is people have bosses that have bosses that have bosses. Surely the final extremely important product wouldn't be affected by losing a few suits.....

#11 Edited by AlexGlass (688 posts) -

I wouldn't be surprised. It's been more than 12 years. People usually smart enough to handle stuff like this move up, get axed or get snagged up to other companies pretty quick.

12 years ago I think The Pimp...

...was still running Nintendo.

Hiroshi Yamauchi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iwata. Wii success be damned. Everything's been downhill for me, as a core gamer, since he stopped running Nintendo.

EDIT: Well I had a cool little storybook, but the formatting was a mess :(

#12 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

"Everything has changed guys! Our console Is going to be great!"

"Please buy our console. I need money to feed my starving Goldplated Benzo"

#13 Posted by TruthTellah (8414 posts) -

They're definitely shifting from pre-production to all out production and marketing. Some people are moving on as their focus changes.