#1 Posted by Linkster7 (1026 posts) -

Sorry if this thread is already somewhere, couldn't find it, and I'm so excited about this awesome shirts.

#2 Posted by lemonlateralus (102 posts) -

Awesome stuff, have you decided where you are going to wear them yet?

#3 Posted by Linkster7 (1026 posts) -

I wore the "China don't care" out to get some food earlier, no reaction. My friend laughed at least.

#4 Posted by MonkeyKing1969 (2775 posts) -

My shirts arrived today! I am very proud of my GerstMannia Tee, because I love the "Ratt Fink" styled Gerstmann shirt with realistically depraved-looking with bulging, bloodshot eyes, an oversize mouth with pointy white teeth, and the classic Bomb insignia.

#5 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1640 posts) -

My shirt arrive today! just have to get out of work to get it!

#6 Posted by Harpell (170 posts) -

Finally got my shirts yesterday! Wore my CDC shirt to my classes today, no reactions. I guess folks at my Uni are just used to tshirts with random phrases on them.

#7 Posted by csl316 (8696 posts) -

Got my future one and watched the Bears game in it then slept in it to break it in!

#8 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

Have not gotten my 2013 shirt yet. :/

#9 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5256 posts) -

Forgot I had the "Fuck Ryan Davis" shirt on for a second when I walked into a Papa Murphey's. Man I felt trashy as hell.

The shirt works.

#10 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Still waiting on my selection of 5(?) shirts, very excited.

#11 Posted by JJOR64 (18995 posts) -

Got mine today.

#12 Posted by _Chad (962 posts) -

I got my 2013 member tee a couple of days ago. Haven't had any where to go in a few days so I haven't worn it(or any shirt for that matter.)

#13 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4352 posts) -

Got my member shirt, I was tempted to go for CHINA DON'T CARE but I can't stand that disgusting pink.

#14 Posted by big_jon (5732 posts) -

Still waiting for my goddamn Giantbomb shirt, it's been like two months, I have been checking the mail every day. :'(