• 65 results
#1 Posted by Reisz (1359 posts) -
#2 Posted by psylah (2153 posts) -
#3 Edited by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

Elizabeth's cleavage.

If I don't fit there, then the Japanese forest of Mini Ninjas where I can use my hat as a boat in the river and fish forever. That's the most peaceful place I can think of.

#4 Posted by fox01313 (5033 posts) -

How about the city in Saints Row3?

#5 Posted by BaneFireLord (2878 posts) -

The Citadel or Thessia. Dem blue alien ladies.

#6 Edited by Live2bRighteous (306 posts) -

GTA V's Los Santos, San Andreas. That place looks nice.

#7 Edited by mrfluke (4844 posts) -

probably the DOA5 universe.

#8 Edited by Canteu (2814 posts) -

Anywhere in pokémon.

Magical healthcare (there are no hospitals, yet nobody is sick).

No crime.

Get paid to beat kids' pets up, totally legally.

Pokémon for heavy manual labour.

Every girl is like, 17, and hot as shit.

You can become a god amongst men, simply by walking around in a cave for a few hours.

edit: thought of more

#9 Posted by MariachiMacabre (6937 posts) -

The Citadel, for sure.

#10 Posted by Reisz (1359 posts) -

@officegamer Man! I totally forgot about mini ninjas, that's a delightful choice to be sure.

#11 Posted by JacDG (2112 posts) -

@canteu said:

Anywhere in pokémon.

No crime.

Hey, team rocket (or whatever they are called in newer games) qualifies as crime on some level! But I agree, I want to live in pokémon land.

#12 Edited by MentalDisruption (1618 posts) -

The Citadel is my first pick for sure. Kanto, Lordran, or Hyrule are close runner ups.

#13 Posted by AziMuttyo (82 posts) -

The Citadel in MassEffect

#14 Posted by Rihanna (81 posts) -

Phantasy Star Universe

#15 Edited by Reisz (1359 posts) -

I've rethought this, Mother Base, all the way.

#16 Edited by jacksmedulla (277 posts) -

Dead or Alive: Beach Volleyball. YYYYepppp.

#17 Posted by myketuna (1631 posts) -

The world in Memory of a Broken Dimension.

But seriously, Thessia or the Citadel.

#18 Edited by LackingSaint (1698 posts) -

If i'm the protagonist, Pokemon World.

If i'm just a random dude, I don't even know man. It seems like every other game world puts you in immediate danger or is pretty boring.

OH WAIT, I pick any game that has a fully functional virtual reality I can have access to. Boom, now I can be in whichever gameworld I want.

#19 Posted by Lemon_Peel (7 posts) -

Easy, minecraft.

#20 Edited by gkhan (360 posts) -

@myketuna said:

The world in Memory of a Broken Dimension.

But seriously, Thessia or the Citadel.

I'm more partial to Illium over Thessia, I think. Seems way more seedy and fun.

For a vacation home, I'd take that little sleepy polynesian town from the beginning of Final Fantasy X (I think it was called Besaid?) where Yuna, Wakka and Lulu came from seems like a nice place. The Calm Lands seemed nice too.

#21 Edited by bitchypixels (67 posts) -

The Citadel takes the cake on this one. I remember getting really depressed after finishing ME3 knowing the dream of living in that universe was pretty much intangible.

I would have had Goldenrod City from Pokemon as a close runner up but then shortly realized how terrifying most Pokemon would be irl.

#22 Edited by Fredchuckdave (4482 posts) -

The Great Cathedral in Vagrant Story; chilling with my elemental deity buds, a dragon, a crab, and Guildenstern.

#23 Posted by Sinusoidal (1154 posts) -

I've got my sights set on this little beach house on a smaller island in the south east corner of Just Cause 2 that always had a couple of ammo crates lying about. Only after Rico's deposed the horrible government though.

#24 Edited by HerbieBug (3841 posts) -

I choose... Rapture. O_O

#25 Edited by MikeJFlick (424 posts) -

The Witcher world, and get myself witched up and start slaying some monsters with Geralt.

#26 Posted by TooWalrus (12974 posts) -

Stormwind, maybe?

#27 Edited by N7 (3570 posts) -

The Citadel, for sure.

Nah son. Thessia. That way you can say things like "Where all the blue women at?" and everyone will raise their hand.

#28 Posted by Bane122 (763 posts) -

Spira.

#29 Posted by gaminghooligan (1347 posts) -

Balmora. I would do Skooma with Caius Cosades all day and drink at the South Wall corner club.

#30 Edited by MikkaQ (10225 posts) -

Probably Kamurocho, the fake Shinjuku from the Yakuza games. You can just hang out at the Club Sega all day, play pachinko or eat your face off. Plus if you ever need money, just wait for cocky assholes to challenge you to a fight. You can beat them half to death with a bicycle and take their cash.

#31 Posted by Gruebacca (404 posts) -

Paradise City, obviously. Great weather, scenic mountains and beaches, unlimited free boost, and cars crashing at 300 mph. It's a giant playground.

#32 Posted by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

The Witcher world, and get myself witched up and start slaying some monsters with Geralt.

Or die during the mutation process...

#33 Posted by MikeJFlick (424 posts) -
#34 Edited by Rokkaku (214 posts) -

Surely Azeroth? Rich variety, well-organised and affordable public transport, and every few years it keeps getting bigger! There's a day-night cycle, villages and cities, and all without those pesky laws about killing people of different races and creeds - perfect.

#35 Posted by SeanFoster (837 posts) -

Pandora from Borderlands so I could have a shot at Mad Moxxi. Yes, I'm lonely.

#36 Posted by coakroach (2478 posts) -

Anywhere in the Pokemon universe

#37 Posted by mercutio123 (454 posts) -

Slight left hand turn but The Matrix. Coz that shit cray.

#38 Posted by crusader8463 (14313 posts) -

Pokemon is always my go to pick. It's the best world off the top of my head that would be fun and interesting to live and play around in and not have to worry about getting raped and or slaughtered at every corner. Most video game worlds are terrible places to live in with people being killed all the time. Unless I get to be the hero in one of those worlds that doesn't have to worry about dying or gets to be more powerful than everyone else.

#39 Posted by MonkeyKing1969 (2275 posts) -
#40 Edited by CrossTheAtlantic (1145 posts) -

@jacdg said:

@canteu said:

Anywhere in pokémon.

No crime.

Hey, team rocket (or whatever they are called in newer games) qualifies as crime on some level! But I agree, I want to live in pokémon land.

Yeah this is good. Not to mention that the pokemon health care is basically universal in every since of the word: never costs anything and it's always the same, right down to the nurse.

#41 Posted by believer258 (11043 posts) -

Were it not for the whole reapers thing and the role of the Citadel in Mass Effect 3, then... the Citadel.

If not that, then the Elder Scrolls universe might be nice, though precisely where and when in Tamriel I would live isn't something I'm sure of.

#42 Posted by Hector (3346 posts) -

Easily the Citadel from ME3, so much to do!

#43 Posted by Pr1mus (3514 posts) -

Lindblum, Final Fantasy IX.

#44 Posted by Quarters (1548 posts) -

Balamb Garden from Final Fantasy VIII. It's just so homey.

#45 Edited by Excast (691 posts) -

Fallout 3's Andale

#46 Posted by TheHT (10281 posts) -

That's a tougher question than I thought. Not because there are so many, but because most video games places I've played in are dangerous neighbourhoods.

I guess Hunter's Village from Lineage 2. I could listen to that theme all day long, which would of course be perpetually looping from the sky.

#47 Edited by Colourful_Hippie (4281 posts) -

This has been asked before and my answer to that thread was the Mass Effect universe. That or the pokemon world.

#48 Posted by Branthog (7332 posts) -

Pre-crumbling Rapture, absolutely and without the slightest hesitation.

#49 Edited by MildMolasses (3194 posts) -

Rapture so that I could point and laugh at them for failing to see their inevitable collapse

#50 Edited by Chibithor (574 posts) -

The Sims might be nice, life as usual except everyone's practically guaranteed a great life. Unless someone decides to sell the ladder when I go swimming or build walls around me. Harvest Moon or Animal Crossing could work too. In Mario Party I could have my own Koopa Cabana. Kind of plain all of these, but non-plain game worlds tend to have a pretty high risk of getting stabbed. Rhythm Heaven?