• 141 results
#1 Posted by SpencerTucksen (422 posts) -

#2 Posted by ajamafalous (12165 posts) -

Batman's the only one there that interests me.

#3 Posted by SamFo (1562 posts) -

I've gone for Battlefield triple.

#4 Posted by SpencerTucksen (422 posts) -

@ajamafalous: I find all interesting except Skyrim. Lol

#5 Posted by SpencerTucksen (422 posts) -

@SamFo: Respectable decision. I'm the lonely Uncharted guy. Lol

#6 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

batman (didnt you just make this topic earlier?)

#7 Posted by TheHT (11831 posts) -

Uncharted 3. Great single-player, great multi-player.

#8 Posted by MikkaQ (10344 posts) -

I will squeeze the most hours out of Skyrim. It's also the oldest series of the bunch (other than Zelda, which I've never really enjoyed past Windwaker), and so holds the most sentimental value to me.

#9 Posted by Deranged (1859 posts) -

Batman all the way.

#10 Posted by SpencerTucksen (422 posts) -

@Rhaknar: I made one for Uncharted and Arkham Asylum to be specific. But I had multiple requests for a poll version, and decided I'd just make it a bit more interesting and include all major releases. It's slightly different, but I understand why people would think it was the same. My apologies.

#11 Posted by NeVeRMoRe666 (267 posts) -

For me, it would be Saints Row The Third. A glaring omission, I might add... >:(

#12 Posted by SpencerTucksen (422 posts) -

@XII_Sniper: Skyrim simply has no value for me. I just don't have the slightest bit of interest in it. But hey, people like what people like, ya know? I do feel like I'm literally the only person who ISN'T in love with it, though. Lol

#13 Posted by YoThatLimp (1938 posts) -

Skyrim!

#14 Posted by JayDee (442 posts) -

battlefield 3 i guess. don't currently have a ps3 and am kind of unsure about uncharted. little to no interest in the rest.

#15 Posted by MikkaQ (10344 posts) -

@SpencerTucksen said:

@XII_Sniper: Skyrim simply has no value for me. I just don't have the slightest bit of interest in it. But hey, people like what people like, ya know? I do feel like I'm literally the only person who ISN'T in love with it, though. Lol

Well I've just been playing the Elder Scrolls games since Daggerfall, so it's a world I'm really familiar with, and it'll be fun to see a part of it I have only previously imagined (Skyrim was my dream choice for the next locale so I was very happy with that decision).

The gameplay is usually never what I go there for, it's the super immersive worlds, and all the crazy stuff to explore.

#16 Posted by Knetic2341 (243 posts) -

I... I have to choose? But... but... I just can't. Everyone... take my money! TAKE MY GOD DAMN MONEY!

#17 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5818 posts) -

Skyrim.

Though if I had a Wii I'd probably choose Skyward Sword instead.

#18 Posted by TheFreeMan (2712 posts) -

Uncharted 3 in a heartbeat.

#19 Posted by Saethir (352 posts) -

I want most of those, but I could play Skyrim the longest.

#20 Posted by BeachThunder (12444 posts) -

@ajamafalous said:

Batman's the only one there that interests me.

This, even though I'm not hugely interested.

#21 Posted by Knetic2341 (243 posts) -

@SpencerTucksen said:

The obligatory, you burn in hell you son of a bitch reply.

On that note, I wasn't interested for awhile. I've owned Oblivion for about 3 years now, and only now got around to playing it. So fun! Skyrim looks to above and beyond Oblivion IN EVERY WAY. Didn't mean to caps, but hell, lets just keep it.

#22 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

Battlefield 3, Dark Souls as a second.

#23 Posted by Dtat (1630 posts) -

Skyrim, because I should be able to play it for longer than all of the others put together :D

#24 Posted by BisonHero (7073 posts) -

Despite the fact that I'm sure it won't be the best game of the bunch, I found that Zelda: Skyward Sword was an easy choice for me. I don't like MMOs, so The Old Republic wasn't an option. And as for the rest, as much as they're new, better games, I could always just skip them, and play previous games in the series to satisfy that itch.

While Skyward Sword may inevitably have the same Zelda dungeon puzzles they've been doing since Ocarina of Time, the setting and look seem significantly different, the combat using the Wii Motion Plus is rather different (though that could be good or bad), and the overall game design seems to be trying some new things with the equipment upgrade system and stuff like that. Also, fingers crossed that the final boss doesn't turn out to be Ganondorf, because Jesus Christ, am I ever sick of Zelda fans that want every game to end like that and Nintendo pandering to them.

#25 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Solatorobo, since I want to yell at Waffle one more time.

#26 Posted by crusader8463 (14429 posts) -
#27 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Skyrim. I go back and play Oblivion and Morrowind all the time, so this game should last me a very long time.

#28 Edited by RollingZeppelin (2118 posts) -

I was only planning on getting Skyrim out of those anyway. Well, maybe that and Uncharted.

I find the disparity between BF3 and MW3 amusing, seeing how similar they are.

#29 Posted by themangalist (1748 posts) -

Probably even if I'd spend more time on BF3 than Skyrim, I'm sure i'll enjoy my time with Skyrim much more.

#30 Posted by C0V3RT (1380 posts) -

None of the above... but of the bunch... MW3.

#31 Posted by Three0neFive (2304 posts) -

Battlefield 3, without a doubt.

Don't really care for Batman, refuse to believe anything that comes out of Todd Howard's mouth, absolutely can't stand Call of Duty, indifferent towards the Star Wars franchise, don't like the changes they've made to Uncharted 3's multiplayer, and haven't been able to muster interest in a Zelda game for over a decade.

#32 Posted by beef209 (62 posts) -

Uncharted 3 looks great, plus I already put way too much time in that Subway thing. I'm worried about Skyrim because I don't know if they made the game as hard as Oblivion especially with the leveling

#33 Edited by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Skyward Sword. I've hated my Wii, but I'm pumped for Zelda and trying it out with MotionPlus (which I've never used before).

#34 Posted by Jrad (624 posts) -

AssRev is the only major release I'm looking forward to, no interest in anything else, really. Indie games on the other hand...

#35 Posted by RagnarokRed (90 posts) -

Skyrim, I could probably coast through the rest of this gen on that game alone.

#36 Posted by MetalBaofu (1443 posts) -

I went with Skyrim just because I will get the most playtime out of it.

#37 Posted by Evilsbane (4749 posts) -

Sky Fucking Rim, before the year is out I will have dumped 200-300 hours into that damn game and love ever second of it.

#38 Posted by SpencerTucksen (422 posts) -

@NeVeRMoRe666: Twas delayed until next year, hombre. I thought of it, of course.

#39 Posted by Twitchey (865 posts) -
@NeVeRMoRe666 said:

For me, it would be Saints Row The Third. A glaring omission, I might add... >:(

I'm considering switching my Skyrim pre order to this. You're not alone.
#40 Posted by BlinkyTM (1046 posts) -

Skyrim probably. Although, I'm really looking forward to Arkham City, Saints Row 3, Assassins Creed Revalations, Uncharted 3, and Battlefield 3 :D

#41 Posted by Sackmanjones (4762 posts) -

Didnt you make this thread already sorta?

#42 Posted by NathHaw (2804 posts) -

The Old Republic

#43 Posted by TooWalrus (13258 posts) -

None of those- Assassin's Creed is the game I want most. Uncharted is a CLOSE second, though.

#44 Posted by Capum15 (5002 posts) -

No Saint's Row or Assassin's Creed?

Fuck you and your choices.

#45 Posted by SpencerTucksen (422 posts) -

@Knetic2341: I am burning in hell for many things, so that is merely icing.

#46 Posted by SpencerTucksen (422 posts) -

@xobballox: I was talking games that HAVEN'T come out yet.

#47 Posted by Andorski (5369 posts) -

Multiplayer: I'd go with BF3.

Single Player: You missed Saints Row: The Third, yo.

#48 Posted by SpencerTucksen (422 posts) -

@Sackmanjones: To a degree. But I only included two games. People asked for a poll version, so I made it happen.

#49 Posted by SpencerTucksen (422 posts) -

@Andorski: How do people not know that it was moved to 2012? Seriously, everyone keeps saying it to me, like that changes things. Lol, It's been postponed. The end. :)

@Capum15: That^^^^ Also, Assassin's Creed slipped my mind. That's my second most anticipated game, ironically.

@TooWalrus: The second half of that^ Lol

#50 Posted by Sackmanjones (4762 posts) -
@SpencerTucksen:  Ya i got it. Anyway I picked Skyrim