You know why I love this Monday?

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

Edited By Hizang

Now I don't know about you, but I'm not to big of a fan of Mondays. I work weekdays and of-course the week starts with a Monday, which means going back to work for another full week of changing countless nappies, dealing with screaming children and coming home covered in paint, snot, mashed potato and even some substances I have yet to identify! However, this Monday is actually one of the better Mondays, because I have tomorrow and Wednesday off from work! So I went into work today with a Friday frame of mind, and thats a pretty good frame of mind to have. Even better was on this particular Monday I was given a half day, so instead of working a whole day I only had to work from this morning till lunchtime. And even when i come back to work on the Thursday I have another half day then, then before you know it, Friday has begun and another weekend will follow.

I have no plans what so ever for the upcoming two days, I booked them off randomly at the start of the year. I forgot about them until last week, that was a nice surprise let me tell you. It has come at a good time as I can use this time to get to know my new iMac, all I've been doing with it so far is playing games and just messing around with it. But with these two days I can do all the boring things like transfarring a million photo's over on a 1GB memory stick and input data into various parts of the iMac. That won't take to long, so then I can get back into The Sims 3, which by the way, is pretty awesome.

Yes The Sims 3 is just as addicting as I remember it, I didn't really like it at first, I was really bummed out that they were missing things that should have been in the game such as being able to make a bald Sim, I mean how can you NOT have that! But yeah really getting into it, I started by making a Sim of myself and being a single bachelor in a trailer, although soon enough that got depressing so I created a much better family, the Vanderbosh's. It contains 3 members, an evil criminal mastermind Victor Vanderbosh and his younger dopey brother Vincent Vanderbosh. And Vincent has a child from a previous relationship and they all live together in a small house, Sitcom Gold! I really like some of the interactions that Sims can do, for example Victor can go around stealing babies candy, and when I click on a bed instead of sleeping it's called sinister sleeping, it's pretty cool!

Aside from The Sims I've been spending money on some Popcap games, I bought yet another version of Plants VS Zombies, although this was the GOTY edition which I have never played before, so I'll have to check that out at some point. I also bought Peggle and Bookworm, two games I had never played before and now two games I can't stop playing. I also picked up Vvvvvv from Steam, I wanted it since the quick look and after playing I gotta say Jeff made it look far easier than it actually is, thats one hard game. It is very similar to Super Meat Boy in a fashion, by that I mean you die repeatedly trying to get past one thing. I sadly will not get Portal 2, it seems when i first got Portal 2 for the PS3 I linked it to my old Steam account, the same account that I can't remember the detail. You may think oh well just have them email the password to you, well that would be a good idea, except Windows have locked me out of that email account because they say my emails been hacked. I can't really be bothered to go through all that hassle just to play a game that I've already played, and I'm sure as hell not going to pay £30 for it, I'll wait for the sale.

I suppose these two days are going to be me sat at my iMac all day, but a copy of BattleToads for the SNES just came in the mail today

And that's why I love Mondays

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Hizang

Now I don't know about you, but I'm not to big of a fan of Mondays. I work weekdays and of-course the week starts with a Monday, which means going back to work for another full week of changing countless nappies, dealing with screaming children and coming home covered in paint, snot, mashed potato and even some substances I have yet to identify! However, this Monday is actually one of the better Mondays, because I have tomorrow and Wednesday off from work! So I went into work today with a Friday frame of mind, and thats a pretty good frame of mind to have. Even better was on this particular Monday I was given a half day, so instead of working a whole day I only had to work from this morning till lunchtime. And even when i come back to work on the Thursday I have another half day then, then before you know it, Friday has begun and another weekend will follow.

I have no plans what so ever for the upcoming two days, I booked them off randomly at the start of the year. I forgot about them until last week, that was a nice surprise let me tell you. It has come at a good time as I can use this time to get to know my new iMac, all I've been doing with it so far is playing games and just messing around with it. But with these two days I can do all the boring things like transfarring a million photo's over on a 1GB memory stick and input data into various parts of the iMac. That won't take to long, so then I can get back into The Sims 3, which by the way, is pretty awesome.

Yes The Sims 3 is just as addicting as I remember it, I didn't really like it at first, I was really bummed out that they were missing things that should have been in the game such as being able to make a bald Sim, I mean how can you NOT have that! But yeah really getting into it, I started by making a Sim of myself and being a single bachelor in a trailer, although soon enough that got depressing so I created a much better family, the Vanderbosh's. It contains 3 members, an evil criminal mastermind Victor Vanderbosh and his younger dopey brother Vincent Vanderbosh. And Vincent has a child from a previous relationship and they all live together in a small house, Sitcom Gold! I really like some of the interactions that Sims can do, for example Victor can go around stealing babies candy, and when I click on a bed instead of sleeping it's called sinister sleeping, it's pretty cool!

Aside from The Sims I've been spending money on some Popcap games, I bought yet another version of Plants VS Zombies, although this was the GOTY edition which I have never played before, so I'll have to check that out at some point. I also bought Peggle and Bookworm, two games I had never played before and now two games I can't stop playing. I also picked up Vvvvvv from Steam, I wanted it since the quick look and after playing I gotta say Jeff made it look far easier than it actually is, thats one hard game. It is very similar to Super Meat Boy in a fashion, by that I mean you die repeatedly trying to get past one thing. I sadly will not get Portal 2, it seems when i first got Portal 2 for the PS3 I linked it to my old Steam account, the same account that I can't remember the detail. You may think oh well just have them email the password to you, well that would be a good idea, except Windows have locked me out of that email account because they say my emails been hacked. I can't really be bothered to go through all that hassle just to play a game that I've already played, and I'm sure as hell not going to pay £30 for it, I'll wait for the sale.

I suppose these two days are going to be me sat at my iMac all day, but a copy of BattleToads for the SNES just came in the mail today

And that's why I love Mondays

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MeierTheRed

I love this Monday because its the first day of my 3 week vacation.

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By dbz1995

I love this Monday because it's the start of my Summer Holidays.

Also, it's not Friday. Go, ridiculously overused implication!

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By WickedCestus

I love this Monday because I've been off school for two months and still have a month more to go.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hizang

Darn you people and your summer holidays!

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Dany

I love mondays because I am not a cat.

Also your job sounds both fun and and terrible at the same time.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By crusader8463

I hate this Monday. Woke up with a stuffed nose, sore throat, feeling run down and have been sneezing all day. Oh, and I got a headache on top of it.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By The_Nubster

I love this Monday because I love Mondays!

Twitchey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Twitchey

I love this Monday because I should be joining a Minecraft server soon.

RaikohBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RaikohBlade

Yeah Peggle!! One of my favorite games for sure, it's just so hype. Not to mention addictive...

Dingofighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Dingofighter

I love this Monday because my PC is working.

Just so you all know, the disc drive is the most important part of a PC.

joshth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By joshth

I love this monday cause I'm going to a baseball game tonight and getting Catherine in less then 24 hours!
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hizang
@joshth

I love this monday cause I'm going to a baseball game tonight and getting Catherine in less then 24 hours!
Dude, wish I was in the US..
Krog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Krog

I love this Monday because there is a new episode of My Brother, My Brother, and Me. Plus I can finally relax from walking around for hours everyday of Comic Con.