- Mass Effect
- Halo: Combat Evolved
- Legend of Zelda : The Wind Waker
DMC 3, CoD 4, Skyrim, LoL, Wind Waker, WoW Burning Crusade, BF3, Rainbow Six 3, Bad Company 2, Zelda OoT, Super Mario World/64... All very close to the top.
I... I guess if I had to choose which 3 I would hate most to not have experienced...
Not in any order. DMC3 changed how I looked at character action games and it's just the best character action game ever, so yeah. CoD 4 is what really got me into online multiplayer FPS games. I like BF3 quite a bit more though, so I don't know. Very hard to decide as CoD4 is what got me into playing online FPS but BF3 is all I ever wanted in an arcade-y online FPS. Burning Crusade was just a MAJOR part of my life for like 2 years (I think I have somewhere around 180 - 200 days logged across my characters... That's 4320 - 4800 hours. Damn. Might even be more, I don't know.) These are just barely above the rest of the games I listed up top. I always feel like I'm being forced to pick my favorite child or something when I try to list out my favorite games.
I am SUPER surprised by some of these lists but. I will play your little game!
1. Sly Cooper Series (I've only played 1 & 2 but I own all 3 and It's my favorite game series of all time. 1 is by far my favorite!) [Really surprised for all the platformers that this one isn't on here yet? It's Pure perfect story and gameplay]
2. Half Life (The original... I forgot how it hit me until you replay it again. I can never forget it.)
3. N+ would probably be my third.
I want to say Counter Strike 1.6 would be my third since I used to have spent so much time on that but I've since pulled myself away and realize it was good but I was just addicted. I've come across better now and so that's a close one but not in the top 3. Clearly others could be in there but those are the ones that I'd say I'll ALWAYS remember.
1. Like, Shadow of the Colossus
2. Like, Braid
3. Like, Backyard Wrestling 2
I'll play, only 'cuz my #1 is a total outlier:
1. Paradroid (C=64 version)
2. Quake 2 (especially with the Lithium mod)
3. SSX 3 (Xbox version, played on a 360)
Three radically different types of games, on three different systems, from three different decades. But they are my mental benchmarks by which I judge most other games I've played.
Pfft! I love all my games equally and they are all tied for first place! But you wouldn't be able to input that into your list so..
1. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
3. Resident Evil 4
Games that I considered but didn't make it. They're all number one to me!
Dark Souls, Final Fantasy VI,VII,IX,X, Alan Wake, Gears of War series, Red Dead Redemption, Skyrim, Halo series.
Hmmmmmmmm.... I could either go by most memorable or most enjoyed playing. I think i'll go for the latter, those games hold up better over time. Most memorable would include games that were not, and continue to not be, of particular high quality.
1. Super Meat Boy. Best pure gameplay experience I have ever encountered. I love difficult games that have the control fidelity to back it up. Speaking of which,
2. Ninja Gaiden Black.
3. After a short ponder I have decided #3 will be.... Virtual On (arcade version w/ the cockpit seating arrangement).
GET LEADY!!! :D
I made a Top Five list awhile ago (couldnt be arsed to do 10 at the time) that went into why I love those games so much. There are games i've played since that have come close to nudging out the last two, but nostalgia keeps them in there.
(Glad to see RE4 doing so well)
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment