• 146 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by Hailinel (25205 posts) -

Chaotic Good.

Actually, no, that's my D&D character's alignment. I always thought that the whole Giant Bomb color-coded alignment was silly and never got into it.

#52 Posted by Animasta (14727 posts) -

PC! PC is the best platform fuck all haters

#53 Posted by TheJoker138 (81 posts) -

Chaotic evil.

#54 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@kingzetta said:
all of them
All at the same time, awwwyeeeah. Fistbump!
#55 Posted by bartok (2585 posts) -

Lawful Neutral

#56 Posted by CommodoreGroovy (561 posts) -

I like the color red, and I thought blue was Sega's color? Or did Sony get the color blue off the Sega liquidation sale?

#57 Posted by Mayu_Zane (621 posts) -

'Neutral' for life.

#58 Posted by Evilsbane (4743 posts) -

I play Games.

#59 Posted by Redbullet685 (6085 posts) -

Neutral. I love my PS3 and 360 alike. I also like PC gaming, but don't care too much for the Wii...

#60 Posted by TooWalrus (13257 posts) -

PC if I had an extra 2 grand, Microsoft because I don't.

#61 Posted by Magma_Pear (59 posts) -

I'm one of those people who don't think it's proper to compare consoles to the PC, since the PC is so superior. So I left the PC out of the my vote and picked MS. Which is also like picking the PC, because MS = PC....... 

See what I did there..!! LOL PC always wins!
#62 Posted by JJOR64 (19070 posts) -

Neutral.

#63 Posted by Famov (768 posts) -

Classy is a descriptor not often appropriate for the videogame medium, but Nintendo manages it with surprising frequency. That the Nintendo aligned get an equally classy shade of red only makes it better.

#64 Posted by thesavage (73 posts) -

@TooWalrus said:

PC if I had an extra 2 grand, Microsoft because I don't.

You can build a more than adequate rig for $650 and a really good one for about $850+. Which lets be honest, your not spending that much more than a console because who doesn't have a PC anyway? May as well combine the two...

#65 Posted by LiquidSwords (2738 posts) -

Who aligns themselves to consoles? Oh yeah, dumb nerds.

#66 Posted by Enigma777 (6059 posts) -

I'm still sticking with poop.

#67 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -
@HandsomeDead said:
Grey eternal.
EVERLASTING LOVE!
#68 Edited by Dany (7887 posts) -

Claude, it is time to stop. You no longer love your god damn wii. You know it, we know it.

#69 Posted by VisariLoyalist (3000 posts) -

I wish they hadn't called it alignment it sounds like we're all europeans ready to start WW1

#70 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

I have a Wii, PS3, 360 and 3DS, I enjoy my PS3 most of all out of those but I still enjoy my 360 and Wii and 3DS, so Netural.

#71 Posted by bybeach (5000 posts) -

I could go Pc, but consoles have come into their own. Neutral

#72 Edited by Kyreo (4602 posts) -

@Claude said:

If you don't know how to do your alignment, go to your profile and click settings. After that, find alignment and choose, click save. Have Giant Bomb.

I go back and forth, but I've gone with the Nintendo alignment yet again. Old habits are hard to break.

I'm glad to have you back on the side of Righteousness. :3

@Aronman789 said:

Lawful Evil

Neutral Good

But I go PC. I should change it to Nintendo.

#73 Posted by Little_Socrates (5715 posts) -

Very grey, as I'm lightly frustrated but overall satisfied with all three console hardware providers, and I only use my PC to play QWOP these days.

#74 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

@Kyreo:

#75 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

Never not neutral.

#76 Posted by DonPixel (2628 posts) -

Im PC fanboy ^_________^ Damm proud of it.

#77 Posted by Klaimore (940 posts) -

I just love to play really good games regardless of the system. I'm not loyal to any group.

#78 Posted by ShockD (2421 posts) -

PC, not Microsoft :D

#79 Edited by Xero0 (56 posts) -

isn't pc pretty much microsoft platform? maybe i'm just thinking OS because when i think pc.. i always think of windows.

anyways, i'll say neutral.

i do like sony when they don't fuck up.

i love microsoft, but not a fan of what they've been doing lately w/ kinnect. not hating though; all companies have their ups and downs.

nintendo still makes awesome zelda games so i'm cool with that. unfortunately, zelda is the only reason i play their platform.

#80 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4284 posts) -

im with sony because i only have a ps3.  its not like i think its the best gaming system

#81 Posted by SlasherMan (1725 posts) -

Neutral. I hate them all equally.

#82 Posted by Blubba (527 posts) -

I selected neutral. Up until this generation, I was a Nintendo guy, but looking at my Wii just makes me depressed.

I was never a pure fanboy though. I owned a PS2 along with my GameCube. I liked the Xbox too, but middle schoolers don't have the money for 3 consoles, I was lucky to have 2. This generation I have a 360 and a Wii. I've been dabbling a bit with the PC too. Wish I had a PS3. =(

#83 Posted by ReyGitano (2467 posts) -

I was a Nintendo fanboy from the ages of ?-13; Neutral ever since then when I realized "Hey, these other systems have some pretty good games too".

#84 Posted by MiamiRedHawks (914 posts) -

Real gamers play on all platforms.

#85 Posted by zudthespud (3284 posts) -

forever pc

#86 Posted by Winternet (8055 posts) -

PC all the way. As it has been for the last 20 years.

#87 Edited by supermike6 (3645 posts) -

I'm neutral because I just like video games. Though I do feel like the red for Nintendo makes names stick out a lot more, while the boring gray makes my name look laaaame. 

#88 Posted by FesteringNeon (2166 posts) -

I tend to align more towards Sony for having more of their products, but liked my original xbox and like the PC, and had / have nostalgia for Nintendo.. so I stay neutral. Games are all the really matter to me.

#89 Posted by KarlPilkington (2778 posts) -

I voted Nintendo. Poor poor Nintendo.

#90 Posted by WoodenPlatypus (1356 posts) -

Neutral. 

Well I was until we all turned yellow. 
Wtf. 
No likey.
#91 Posted by BeachThunder (12428 posts) -

Personally, I'll always be computing.

#92 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

I voted for neutral. Does that mean I pussied out?

#93 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -

Neutral.

#94 Posted by S0ndor (2716 posts) -

PC

#95 Posted by Cincaid (2959 posts) -

I used to be Microsoft Green, since I mostly game on my 360 (I have a Wii, NDS, and gaming PC as well), but considering everyone jumped at you for having a color on your name I switched to Neutral. I don't prefer or hate anything specific, but some people seem to think you do if you pick a color.

#96 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

Neutral Neutral. If I don't make it, tell my wife "hello". I play games on pretty much every system, so yeah. Been playing Link's Awakening and Ocarina of Time on the 3DS, inFamous 2 and finishing my platinum run of Uncharted 2 on the PS3, the Witcher 2 on PC (along with whatever cheap games I get off GOG or Steam.. and well, the 360 hasn't had much lately. Really looking forward to Trenched, Ms.Splosion Man and a bunch of other XBLA games though.

#97 Posted by drag (1206 posts) -
@PixelPrinny said:
I like video games.
#98 Posted by valrog (3648 posts) -

Neutral.

#99 Posted by Pop (2651 posts) -

I thought this thread was about which color you like your name to be :D.

#100 Posted by BBQBram (2294 posts) -

I used to be a Nintendo fanboy, until I grew the fuck up and realized the console wars are as silly as movie lovers arguing over DVD player brands.