strangeling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By strangeling

Yay!  Neutral, AKA All-of-Them.

I'm taking "I Move Around" to mean actually changing your alignment here on Giant Bomb, as opposed to having a current favorite out of All-of-Them.  Is that right?
suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By suneku

Nice, there's "I move around."

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Hexpane
deathfury said:
"I wish there was Chaotic Good..."
That's also what I like, but games are too restrictive and force me to go Neutral Good or Lawful Good many times... thankfully Dragon Age will fix this silly limitation!
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By LiquidPrince

I like all, but prefer my PS3.

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By samcotts

Eventhough I'm neutral, I clicked PS3. I have no idea why.

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Pibo47

I am now happy. I play my 360 the most, i like the ps3, im not a wii fan, and PCs are good aswell. Neutral.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Systech

So damn neutral about everything in my life.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By mike

I'm not even going to vote, I only picked PC because white looks cool.

SoothsayerGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SoothsayerGB

What exactly are you insinuating with "I move around?"  Are you calling me a Platform whore?  Sir that is slander!  I challenge you to a Coke drinking DOOOAAAALLL!!!

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By BiggerBomb

Microsoft, bebe!

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By StaticFalconar

I move around, cause I'm a flip flopper. So that means I hate and love all systems

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By RHCPfan24

This is better. Neutral for me....pretty much all the time.

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
MB said:
"I'm not even going to vote, I only picked PC because white looks cool."
RACISM! 
MKHavoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#17  Edited By MKHavoc

Neutral

Eder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 43

#18  Edited By Eder

Still no Sega option

Avatar image for gobiasindustries
GobiasIndustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GobiasIndustries

I voted for PC, but....I didn't see the Neutral button.

TheGodOfHell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheGodOfHell

PC. Been able to do what this gen of consoles could do for years, the games are generally better and are distinctively not as linear.

Nintendo relies on 20-25 year old franchises, the Wii system itself is incredibly inferior to the PS3 and 360, but the Wiimote of course gives it a little value. Sony has had great exclusive IP over the years but they need much more for the PS3 besides relying on MGS4 and Killzone 2. The original Xbox was just carried by Halo 1 & 2. The 360 is just an all around disaster, shitty-mediocre exclusives, a bunch of rip-offs of rip-offs, and the system is about as future proof as a budget PC from 2005, pitiful for a console.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BiggerBomb
TheGodOfHell said:
"PC. Been able to do what this gen of consoles could do for years, the games are generally better and are distinctively not as linear.

Nintendo relies on 20-25 year old franchises, the Wii system itself is incredibly inferior to the PS3 and 360, but the Wiimote of course gives it a little value. Sony has had great exclusive IP over the years but they need much more for the PS3 besides relying on MGS4 and Killzone 2. The original Xbox was just carried by Halo 1 & 2. The 360 is just an all around disaster, shitty-mediocre exclusives, a bunch of rip-offs of rip-offs, and the system is about as future proof as a budget PC from 2005, pitiful for a console."

Preference is one thing, ignorance is another. This, my friends, is an example of the latter.
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HandsomeDead

Neutral is the only way to be.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23  Edited By fr0br0

I move around, but I'm going to keep it as Sony because, well, I have the balls to do it.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

I'm a huge MS fanboy. Anything not on the 360 is complete shit.  Even multiplats on other consoles suck. FF13 will be godly, FF13 PS3 will suck.

EvilDingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#25  Edited By EvilDingo

No Sega? :-)

DREAMCAST RULES ALL!!!
TheGodOfHell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheGodOfHell
BiggerBomb said:
"TheGodOfHell said:
"PC. Been able to do what this gen of consoles could do for years, the games are generally better and are distinctively not as linear.

Nintendo relies on 20-25 year old franchises, the Wii system itself is incredibly inferior to the PS3 and 360, but the Wiimote of course gives it a little value. Sony has had great exclusive IP over the years but they need much more for the PS3 besides relying on MGS4 and Killzone 2. The original Xbox was just carried by Halo 1 & 2. The 360 is just an all around disaster, shitty-mediocre exclusives, a bunch of rip-offs of rip-offs, and the system is about as future proof as a budget PC from 2005, pitiful for a console."

Preference is one thing, ignorance is another. This, my friends, is an example of the latter."
Oh really? Then explain to me, if you will, what experiences the Xbox systems have that are unique? Sure, the Xbox systems have tons of games ported from the PC. The problem is, they loose a lot of quality on a console, not just graphics, but gameplay wise as well. My arguement is, the games the Xbox systems have exclusively are not unique or innovative. At least Sony and Nintendo have come out with something fresh every once in a while. There's nothing on the Xbox that you cannot do the same or better on another platform, and most often, have been able to do for years.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
TheGodOfHell said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"TheGodOfHell said:
Oh really? Then explain to me, if you will, what experiences the Xbox systems have that are unique? Sure, the Xbox systems have tons of games ported from the PC. The problem is, they loose a lot of quality on a console, not just graphics, but gameplay wise as well. My arguement is, the games the Xbox systems have exclusively are not unique or innovative. At least Sony and Nintendo have come out with something fresh every once in a while. There's nothing on the Xbox that you cannot do the same or better on another platform, and most often, have been able to do for years."
Is this serious?  Doesn't the xbox have the most exclusives that are considered good this generation? (wii holds most exclusives...but they're mostly crap)
hmm... let's see, exclusive 360 games..

- Ninja Gaiden 2
- Fable 2
- Lost Odyssey
- Infinite Undiscovery
- Blue Dragon
- Halo 3
- Gears 2
- Dead Rising (1)
- Star Ocean 4
- Halo 3: ODST
- Forza
- Banjo
-Kameo

wow, I'm really not at an end here yet.

And don't honestly say none of those games aren't unique.  Because honestly, I could say that no game is.  The most undeniably innovative game this generation is Banjo- it straight up does something that hasn't been done before.  LBP comes close as although it's a level editor (which has been done many, many times), it's done to a great extent and very well.  As far as the rest of the ps3's library, yea, what's unique as you like to say again?  Because I'm not getting anything.

Innovation rarely is something so crazily offshoot (those tend to be oneoffs- see katamari), but rather a gradual evolution.  Look at Tri-Ace for the perfect example.  They use so many things typical in JRPGs yet at the same time they're always pushing battle mechanics and systems within the genre.
I'd say the most unique games this generation off good quality are LBP, Banjo, Kameo, and Viva Pinata.  Those are the only games I've really said, "wow, this is quite unique" for the better. But again, those are all one offs.   Evolution of the genre is more important to the genre than one offs
chililili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#28  Edited By chililili
SmugDarkLoser said:
"TheGodOfHell said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"TheGodOfHell said:
Oh really? Then explain to me, if you will, what experiences the Xbox systems have that are unique? Sure, the Xbox systems have tons of games ported from the PC. The problem is, they loose a lot of quality on a console, not just graphics, but gameplay wise as well. My arguement is, the games the Xbox systems have exclusively are not unique or innovative. At least Sony and Nintendo have come out with something fresh every once in a while. There's nothing on the Xbox that you cannot do the same or better on another platform, and most often, have been able to do for years."
Is this serious?  Doesn't the xbox have the most exclusives that are considered good this generation? (wii holds most exclusives...but they're mostly crap)

- Ninja Gaiden 2
- Fable 2
- Lost Odyssey
- Infinite Undiscovery
- Blue Dragon
- Halo 3
- Gears 2
- Dead Rising (1)
- Star Ocean 4
- Forza
- Banjo
-Kameo

And don't honestly say none of those games aren't unique.  Because honestly, I could say that no game is.  The most undeniably innovative game this generation is Banjo- it straight up does something that hasn't been done before.  LBP comes close as although it's a level editor (which has been done many, many times), it's done to a great extent and very well.  As far as the rest of the ps3's library, yea, what's unique as you like to say again?  Because I'm not getting anything.

Innovation rarely is something so crazily offshoot (those tend to be oneoffs- see katamari), but rather a gradual evolution.  Look at Tri-Ace for the perfect example.  They use so many things typical in JRPGs yet at the same time they're always pushing battle mechanics and systems within the genre.
I'd say the most unique games this generation off good quality are LBP, Banjo, Kameo, and Viva Pinata.  Those are the only games I've really said, "wow, this is quite unique" for the better. But again, those are all one offs.   Evolution of the genre is more important to the genre than one offs"
Dude do you seriously just like trolling or are you this stupid? Anyway add flower, braid, world of goo, and noby noby boy to that list, echochrome as a maybe as well. (I've also heard stuff about the pixeljunk series and patapon but I dunno.) Also Banjo is not that innovative, if you are going to dish out that LBP's level editor has been done before, I'm sorry but I was building ships made entirely of engines and lasers in Kingdom Hearts II (Gummi ship editor) Also the lego island games did the same thing.
brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By brukaoru

^^I just want to add to this that being a unique game doesn't necessarily mean it will be good.

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pibo47
chililili said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"TheGodOfHell said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"TheGodOfHell said:

- Ninja Gaiden 2
- Fable 2
- Lost Odyssey
- Infinite Undiscovery
- Blue Dragon
- Halo 3
- Gears 2
- Dead Rising (1)
- Star Ocean 4
- Forza
- Banjo
-Kameo

I'd say the most unique games this generation off good quality are LBP, Banjo, Kameo, and Viva Pinata.  Those are the only games I've really said, "wow, this is quite unique" for the better. But again, those are all one offs.   Evolution of the genre is more important to the genre than one offs"
Dude do you seriously just like trolling or are you this stupid? Anyway add flower, braid, world of goo, and noby noby boy to that list, echochrome as a maybe as well. (I've also heard stuff about the pixeljunk series and patapon but I dunno.) Also Banjo is not that innovative, if you are going to dish out that LBP's level editor has been done before, I'm sorry but I was building ships made entirely of engines and lasers in Kingdom Hearts II (Gummi ship editor) Also the lego island games did the same thing."
Yeah, he is just a stupid troll.
OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#31  Edited By OGCartman

PC no doubt

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TwoOneFive

neutral. but i find myself defending ps3 more than 360. but thats because there isnt much to defend it for, can't say much about things like rrod, and the games are great. just seems like ps3 gets a lot of unwarranted hate

DXSSI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DXSSI

I have (and voted for) Nintendo, but I'm really more neutral than my colors let on.  But most of my experiences have been on Nintendo systems, and if I have to give any company the benefit of the doubt when it comes to games, it's never not Nintendo, so I figure the alignment makes sense, even with as much non-Nintendo gaming that I do.

vaultboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vaultboy

Neutral is so boring.  Grow a pair and pick something. ;)

You've got Chaotic Good, Chaotic Neutral, Neutral Evil, Lawful Evil, and Lawful Neutral to choose from.  And you druid pansies with your flowery balance in everything won't pick a side.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PureRok
VaultBoy said:
"Neutral is so boring.  Grow a pair and pick something. ;)

You've got Chaotic Good, Chaotic Neutral, Neutral Evil, Lawful Evil, and Lawful Neutral to choose from.  And you druid pansies with your flowery balance in everything won't pick a side."
You left off Lawful Good, the only alignment that's worth a damn.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaotic neutral. Might play the PS3, might play the Jaguar :P

vaultboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vaultboy
PureRok said:
"VaultBoy said:

You've got Chaotic Good, Chaotic Neutral, Neutral Evil, Lawful Evil, and Lawful Neutral to choose from.  And you druid pansies with your flowery balance in everything won't pick a side."
You left off Lawful Good, the only alignment that's worth a damn."
I didn't think Lawful Good was represented by any of the choices in the poll.  In addition, there weren't any Chaotic Evil or Neutral Good choices on the poll either.
PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By PureRok
VaultBoy said:
"PureRok said:
"VaultBoy said:

I didn't think Lawful Good was represented by any of the choices in the poll.  In addition, there weren't any Chaotic Evil or Neutral Good choices on the poll either."
Hmm? Oh, I didn't realize you were comparing certain alignments on the poll to DnD alignments. I thought we were just listing them off. My bad.
Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By auspiciousqueue

In the words of Zapp Brannigan: 

"What makes a good man go neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neturality?"
Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#40  Edited By Red

Neutral, although I'm not too big on nintendo.

Although if we're going DnD, I'm whatever is the most evil. And guys, here's a handy chart for you guys that are bickering over this:

Nintendo=The fun one, funny as well.
Microsoft=The cool one, good at games.
Sony=The smart one, artistic.

Which one would you want as your girlfriend?
I guess I'd have to go for Sony....

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By pause422

I'm definitely neutral, but Nintendo is utter shit and I'm never supporting them again.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By penguindust

Yay! I now get to vote. I didn't in the last poll because there was no "neutral" option.  I appreciate the theory that we are all guilty of having our favorites, despite our protests, but I don't believe that is actually true.  Of course, you might counter, if placed in a Sophie's Choice situation, our true feelings will surface.  But, when forced to choose, the variables that determine such a choice might not always be attributed to favoritism.

Anyway, for reasons listed in the last poll, I still consider myself "neutral".

Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Bullet_Jr
Red said:
"Neutral, although I'm not too big on nintendo.

Although if we're going DnD, I'm whatever is the most evil. And guys, here's a handy chart for you guys that are bickering over this:

"
Fun and funny for sure. I'm aligned to Nintendo, but I would like to state that Nintendo makes the toughest hardware.

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#44  Edited By mracoon

I don't have a current gen console (yet) and I mostly play PC games. So I think it's safe to say I prefer PC.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By HandsomeDead
VaultBoy said:
"PureRok said:
"VaultBoy said:

I didn't think Lawful Good was represented by any of the choices in the poll.  In addition, there weren't any Chaotic Evil or Neutral Good choices on the poll either."
Is this some super geeky thing that I have too much dignity to know about?
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By End_Boss
BiggerBomb said:
"TheGodOfHell said:

Preference is one thing, ignorance is another. This, my friends, is an example of the latter."
+1, mafucka'.

An example of preference? I don't consider the Wiimote to be something that gives the Wii value, but that's just my preference in that I like to see what I'm doing actually reflected on the screen as opposed to flailing my arms and praying.
vaultboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vaultboy
Red said:
"Neutral, although I'm not too big on nintendo.

"
So, what's a PC girlfriend like?  And, which platform is the hot one?
vaultboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vaultboy
HandsomeDead said:
"VaultBoy said:
"PureRok said:
"VaultBoy said:

Is this some super geeky thing that I have too much dignity to know about?"
I don't think it's really any more geeky than going on the internet to talk about video games.  Especially when you consider there are quite a few video games that are based on the rule set and incorporate the alignments used in D&D.  IMO, it's probably more of an issue of what you choose to be "super geeky" about.
Qorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Qorious

I prefer Sony, but I like both Xbox 360 and PS3.

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#50  Edited By AndrewGaspar

It didn't take long for this to become system wars 2... Drebin, you should be ashamed of yourself.